PDA

View Full Version : Flies stink when they die!

Hambone
06-27-2007, 05:59 AM
This fly kept flying up to my monitor and I finally snatched it and squished it between my hands. I flung it away and wiped the guts away...but, when I smelled my hand afterward, it smelled...stinky. :( Of course, my hand may have already stank but whatever.

One of my worst habits is smelling my hand after touching something foreign. Hmm...I also pick my nose (only when I can tell something's in there) and bite my fingernails. What are yours?

escobert
06-27-2007, 06:00 AM
O_o
yeah I like to smell stinky stuffs even tho I think they are stinky.

StarlightAngel
06-27-2007, 06:31 AM
I bite my nails, but usually only when they're getting too long and there's no nail-clipper nearby or I'm too lazy to go get it.

I don't, however, do this with my toe nails. Ewwwww.

Nominus Experse
06-27-2007, 07:23 AM
One of my worst habits is unexpectedly leaving a location without telling anyone, which leaves those of whom I was in the company of a little... flustered.

Another is becoming terribly aroused during inopportune times, which leads to me mapping out various scenarios that at any other given time, would be labeled as ridiculous - even suicidal in a sense of the word. However, I MUST HAVE TEH SEX, and so everything seems perfectly ingenious.

Ramza Beoulve
06-27-2007, 09:40 AM
One of my worst habits is unexpectedly leaving a location without telling anyone, which leaves those of whom I was in the company of a little... flustered.True to me desu

Big D
06-27-2007, 11:26 AM
This fly kept flying up to my monitor and I finally snatched it and squished it between my hands. I flung it away and wiped the guts away...but, when I smelled my hand afterward, it smelled...stinky. :( Of course, my hand may have already stank but whatever.You know that flies sometimes eat poo, right? So those exploded guts on your hands may have been filled with half-digested poo, or something similarly unsavoury.
Which could well explain the odour.

I tend to pick at my fingernails, and sometimes toenails, when I'm half-asleep in bed. On the plus side, I rarely have to trim my nails; on the minus side, it's really not a cool thing to do.

Bunny
06-27-2007, 12:43 PM
My worst habit is saying what is on my mind. This includes absolutely everything from my thoughts on certain individuals to bizarre sexual situations I would like to see people I know in (usually involving (a) cucumbers and (b) the person I am talking to). General, this is met with reactions of "D:" and distain. Although shortly after there is an eruption of laughter. Interestingly enough, everyone I meet instantly loves me to death for this particular quality. Constant source of entertainment and "what will he say next?" moments.

Another "bad" habit I have is a knack for completely spontaneous or random actions. This includes, but is not limited to, running the entire distance of a McDonald's parking lot to jump into the arms of an individual I have never met, whilst screaming his name at the top of my lungs at 2am. And then giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Followed closely by pretending something like this is an everyday occurance for everyone and that nothing strange just happened.

I also bite my nails.

I don't really consider any of these to be particularly bad, although some people don't appreciate some of my actions and take me entirely too serious at times.

theundeadhero
06-27-2007, 12:50 PM
You stink when you die.

Cool Revolutionary
06-27-2007, 01:33 PM
.....this has to be the most pointless/disgusting thread ever!
i mean he squashed a fly and then thought "ill make a thread about this at eyes on final fantasy!":(

Tifa Valentine
06-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Burping is my bad habit. If I was a guy I'm sure people wouldn't hassle me when I deal a good belch and would even go as far to say I have talent.

Hambone
06-27-2007, 08:09 PM
i mean he squashed a fly and then thought "ill make a thread about this at eyes on final fantasy!":(

This, coming from someone who joined two days ago. :rolleyes2

The only reason I mentioned squishing the fly was because it helped come up with the idea for the thread.

Rye
06-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh the buttworms. :[ They inspired you.

Araciel
06-27-2007, 08:27 PM
yes, undead...i'm pretty sure most dead stuff is stinky. :P

also i bite my nails, but to a manicured form. it's disgusting i know.

Cool Revolutionary
06-28-2007, 02:53 AM

The only reason I mentioned squishing the fly was because it helped come up with the idea for the thread.
joined this forum two days ago yes, but ive been on loads of forums so i can say whether this thread is rubbish or not. so your point is....pointless? anyway doesnt matter whether i joined two days ago cant i say what i think?
oh and dont try to belittle me with the whole "your a newbie" ive heared it all before and its now tired. try harder.;)
(in making decent threads to)

Hambone
06-28-2007, 03:10 AM

joined this forum two days ago yes, but ive been on loads of forums so i can say whether this thread is rubbish or not. so your point is....pointless? anyway doesnt matter whether i joined two days ago cant i say what i think?
oh and dont try to belittle me with the whole "your a newbie" ive heared it all before and its now tired. try harder.;)
I don't think you're a noob, but you also have no right saying any of that either. I haven't called anybody on this board a noob, except my friends of course (but I didn't call them a noob online. I was also jk) If you really want me to contradict you then, your grammar is awful. :)
I'm sorry I said that.

daggertrepe
06-28-2007, 04:07 AM
Diggin for gold and snorting when I have allergies, if ya know what I mean.

Nominus Experse
06-28-2007, 06:36 AM
If a thread seems pointless, simply don't post in it. The internet is not to be taken seriously in contexts of a Final Fantasy General Chat forum. People do pointless :skull::skull::skull::skull: all the fucking time.

I wonder if I will stink when I die... I most likely will, but luckily only the worms will know my stench.

Fonzie
06-28-2007, 07:06 AM

Same can be said about your grammar usage I suppose.