PDA

View Full Version : .hack

Cool Revolutionary
06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
as you can see by my signature, i love .hack! i love the manga, the anime's, the games, so are there any other .hack fans on here?

Lynx
06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
yes veyr much so a fan. i have the first 3 games havent beatne the 3rd yet because i bought ti and thewn i got ffxii and now im working on super metroid world record speed run soo i havent had time.

i watched the .hack sign show. one of my favorite anime's. very interesting show very complicated and confuseing i had to wiki it to understand it completely. also its cool how the character sora in it has something to do with the main character in the new .hack games but i wont spoil it for those who dontg know yet.

StarlightAngel
06-27-2007, 06:31 PM
.Hack is really interesting. I've read all the novels, manga, and watched all of the anime in the US. I'm currently trying to level up enough to take on Ovan in GU, s'matter of fact =X

Ahhh, Haseo. Such an idiot. And by the looks of it, If Sora was anything to go off of, he's lost his genius with age. Or maybe it was the coma when he became Skeith =X

It's just so interesting to read up and see all the connections between people and stuff that's happened before in the series. All the characters that have come back in GU under different user names and characters, all the references to events or characters that were around before... It's just sorta cool like that.

Auragaea
06-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks to a friend of mine, I've just started to get back into the series. Well, the games at least. I don't have money to buy the .hack DVDs or manga. Still, I do enjoy seeing the ties that bind each storyline together. Unfortunately, although I like all the .hack games/manga/anime, I do not enjoy the storyline for G.U. and Roots. It's too generic and it doesn't feel very .hacky.

escobert
06-27-2007, 09:04 PM
.HACK is my favorite series of anything. I wish more of it would make it over here.

Tasura
06-27-2007, 11:21 PM
I've seen .hack//SIGN, .hack//Roots, .hack//Intermezzo, .hack//Unison, and .hack//Liminality and I plan on watchign .hack//Legend of the Twilight eventually. As for games, I've got Infection, Outbreak and Mutation, and G.U. Vol. 1, still need to pick up Quarantine and G.U. Vol. 2

Markus. D
06-28-2007, 01:26 AM
.HACK is my favorite series of anything. I wish more of it would make it over here.

Cool Revolutionary
06-28-2007, 02:30 AM
yes! glad to see theres fans on eyes on ff!
may i ask your opinions on best character? (out of all of them, in manga, games etc)

Elly
06-28-2007, 10:28 PM
i'm a total fan, i have the entire SIGN series first releases in their original Limited Edition packaging, Vol.1-6, Vol.1 being in the octagonal shaped box with T-Shirt, all the soundtracks that came with them in the sdtk box that came with Vol.5, Legend of the Twilight all 3 first releases in the collectors box that came with Vol.1, and now i'm starting on ROOTS i have Vol.1 in the collectors box that came with another T-Shirt, and i'm keeping a lookout for future volumes to see if they come in limited editions with goodies like SIGN did... for games i have IMOQ with their respective strategy guides & G.U. Vol.1&2 with the guide for 1 but i can't find the guide for 2 anywhere not even Amazon.com... i wish i had more of the Mangas but all i have is Legend Vol.1-3 and A.I. Buster Vol.1&2, i can't find the others in any of my local bookstores unfortunately... surrounding all this on top of my desk is a plush Puchiguso (Grunty) that came with SIGN Vol.1, a Subaru figure, i can't find the Mimiru one anywhere, and a Haseo figure that came with G.U. Vol.1 and the Terminal Disc, all in all it makes a nice display that you have to walk all the way around my desk to see...

as for favorite characters, there's a lot of em: from SIGN would be Subaru, Mimiru, Bear, Crim, & Sora; from Legend it's Ohka, Mireille, & Sanjuro; from IMOQ it's Black Rose, Terajima Ryoko, Mistral, & Elk; and so far from G.U. & ROOTS i of course like Haseo, but can not stand Tabby she's so~ annoying, and from everything before G.U. & ROOTS it's Balmung, he starts off seeming like an arrogant ass but his heart is in the right place, and his intentions noble...

Cool Revolutionary
06-28-2007, 10:42 PM
i'm a total fan, i have the entire SIGN series first releases in their original Limited Edition packaging, Vol.1-6, Vol.1 being in the octagonal shaped box with T-Shirt, all the soundtracks that came with them in the sdtk box that came with Vol.5, Legend of the Twilight all 3 first releases in the collectors box that came with Vol.1, and now i'm starting on ROOTS i have Vol.1 in the collectors box that came with another T-Shirt, and i'm keeping a lookout for future volumes to see if they come in limited editions with goodies like SIGN did... for games i have IMOQ with their respective strategy guides & G.U. Vol.1&2 with the guide for 1 but i can't find the guide for 2 anywhere not even Amazon.com... i wish i had more of the Mangas but all i have is Legend Vol.1-3 and A.I. Buster Vol.1&2, i can't find the others in any of my local bookstores unfortunately... surrounding all this on top of my desk is a plush Puchiguso (Grunty) that came with SIGN Vol.1, a Subaru figure, i can't find the Mimiru one anywhere, and a Haseo figure that came with G.U. Vol.1 and the Terminal Disc, all in all it makes a nice display that you have to walk all the way around my desk to see...

as for favorite characters, there's a lot of em: from SIGN would be Subaru, Mimiru, Bear, Crim, & Sora; from Legend it's Ohka, Mireille, & Sanjuro; from IMOQ it's Black Rose, Terajima Ryoko, Mistral, & Elk; and so far from G.U. & ROOTS i of course like Haseo, but can not stand Tabby she's so~ annoying, and from everything before G.U. & ROOTS it's Balmung, he starts off seeming like an arrogant ass but his heart is in the right place, and his intentions noble...
wow! good collection!
i always liked balmung....i know he was bad at first but he was charismatic.

escobert
06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
He wasn't bad, just missunderstood otheres and judge too easily. Same could be said for Silver Knight. Sora, Balmung and Crim are my favorite characters

Cool Revolutionary
06-28-2007, 10:48 PM
He wasn't bad, just missunderstood otheres and judge too easily. Same could be said for Silver Knight. Sora, Balmung and Crim are my favorite characters
well, i said bad, but i nver did think he was bad...just a little harsh on kite and black rose.

Markus. D
06-29-2007, 12:36 AM
yes! glad to see theres fans on eyes on ff!
may i ask your opinions on best character? (out of all of them, in manga, games etc)

I'll leave that up to you to guess xD

Cool Revolutionary
06-29-2007, 03:21 PM
some people dont like the manga "legend of the twilight" i love it. what do you lot think?

Elly
06-29-2007, 04:24 PM
Twilight manga is infinately better than the anime, even with all of it's mistranslations, it has more going for it than the anime did, like when Hotaru's Baby Grunty turned into a reincarnation of Grunty King complete with Grunty King's horns and wings, unfortunately all they did for the anime was give subtle fan service to the SIGN fans, i love SIGN but i think the anime should have been more true to the manga...

interesting trivia if you look at the shadows of the Gruntys in IMOQ they all have the shadow of Grunty King, out of respect for the Grunty King...

Cool Revolutionary
06-30-2007, 11:18 AM
interesting trivia if you look at the shadows of the Gruntys in IMOQ they all have the shadow of Grunty King, out of respect for the Grunty King...
didnt notice that!
i love grunty's!

Craig
06-30-2007, 11:27 AM
I bought the infection one and hated it. Lucky it only cost me £20.

Cool Revolutionary
06-30-2007, 11:32 AM
I bought the infection one and hated it. Lucky it only cost me £20.
do you want me tell you something?

you have bad taste!