PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Firo, for beating a dead horse

Firo Volondé
06-27-2007, 03:32 PM
:cool: Didn't I want to be left out.

Isn't it impossible for me to work out a good topic to prevent this from being closed, isn't it...

Wait, isn't he! Haven't I got one! Haven't you ever seen a dead animal, and where? Aren't I excluding insects and TV, since if you've never seen one dead you're living in a bubble, aren't you.

Haven't I seen more than one dead bird on my porch, though can't I work out how could they have possibly killed themselves flying into the window? Unless, they're committing suicide, aren't they?

Renmiri
06-27-2007, 04:33 PM
Road kill

:nibbles:

fire_of_avalon
06-27-2007, 05:47 PM
The was the horse pulling my bandwagon. :(

Also, the birds see their reflection and think it's another bird, so they attack it. We had a cardinal that would come and do that every winter for SEVEN YEARS.

Also, yes I have.

Flying Mullet
06-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Yes, I see dead animals all the time.

Then again, I'm a taxidermist.

oddler
06-27-2007, 05:53 PM
What they said. Roadkill and kamikaze birds that run into glass.

Edit: I want a stuffed animal.

Bunny
06-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I gave up attempting to decipher the original post after "Aren't I excluding insects and TV". How the hell should I know?! ARE YOU?! JESUS CHRIST TELL ME ALREADY

Something about dead things. I've seen a lot of dead things. I once saw a kid and his dog get hit by a train.

Peegee
06-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Today on the road I saw an animal patte.

As for 'beating a dead horse', enjoy:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9929/oldtopicti1.jpg

Fonzie
06-27-2007, 07:54 PM
I like bacon.

Xaven
06-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Roadkill isn't too uncommon of a sight. Once, I saw a dead possum near my grandparent's house. I threw a big rock at it and blood squirted out onto the street. :]

And, there's this dead pigeon-thing I walk by on the way home. It's been there since yesterday. D:

Oh, and I agree with Fonzy. I eat ze meat. That's a lot of dead things.