PDA

View Full Version : Help,problem

chakrum
06-27-2007, 07:10 PM
HI all!
1.i have problem with Monster Arena.i cant find monsters Bat Eye and Swamp Mafdet.where are they?
2.where i can get Str,Luck,Agi Spheres?
3.Say please,where i can get Mega Phoenix?
4.my main charasters are :TIdus(without Blitz Ace):D ,Yuna,Auron.they have 9999 hp and 9999 Damage.(170 Strength).can i kill Dark Aeons?(With Aeons,without Zahmato)
5.Where i can get Luck Sphere?Very NEED!
6.Who is better:Auron or Wakka?(Wakka:2800HP,40Str:D )
7.HOW TO PLAY BLITZBALL?:eek:
8.if i kill Dark SHiva,i will can enter the Macalania Temple(SHivA)?
Answer please.Thanks 2 all.

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 07:12 PM
yikes, alot of of questions.

Ill try research

Tavrobel
06-27-2007, 07:25 PM
HI all!
1.i have problem with Monster Arena.i cant find monsters Bat Eye and Swamp Mafdet.where are they?
2.where i can get Str,Luck,Agi Spheres?
3.Say please,where i can get Mega Phoenix?
4.my main charasters are :TIdus(without Blitz Ace):D ,Yuna,Auron.they have 9999 hp and 9999 Damage.(170 Strength).can i kill Dark Aeons?(With Aeons,without Zahmato)
5.Where i can get Luck Sphere?Very NEED!
6.Who is better:Auron or Wakka?(Wakka:2800HP,40Str:D )
7.HOW TO PLAY BLITZBALL?:eek:
8.if i kill Dark SHiva,i will can enter the Macalania Temple(SHivA)?
Answer please.Thanks 2 all.

A Strategy Guide would be a wise investment.

1: They are both in Bevelle (Via Infinito). You do not have to catch them in order to continue with the tasks regarding Monsters at the Arena.

2: Juggernaut drops Strength Spheres, one for kill, two for Overkill. Earth Eater drops the red and Greater Sphere drops the purple. In either case, one for kill, two for Overkill. Fenrir drops Agility Spheres, one for kill, two for Overkill. Required species to be captured can be found on the frontsite; both of these are Species Creations, with the exception of Earth Eater and Greater Sphere (Original).

3: Rikku's Mix from two Pheonix Downs produces a one-time-use Mega Pheonix. You can bribe Alcyone (Bikanel), 8600 gil for two of them. they can also be found in chests or as prizes in Blitzball.

4: Sure. It might take a couple of tries, but if you don't have the patience to Soft Reset evey time you die, I would suggest leveling more. I assume that you already have Celestial Weapons.

5: Refer to point 2.

6: Wakka is still better. Auron may have an AoE overdrive, but Wakka's Attack Reels hit something around 20 times. The best investment, partywise, is something akin to: Tidus/Yuna/Wakka, or Tidus/Wakka/Rikku. Auron's got his uses, but if you are playing International or PAL, Auron's pretty much useless late-game. This is like choosing between a Phantom Assassin with three Hearts, Satanic, and two Butterflies or choosing an Obsidian Destroyer with six Aganhim's Sceptres. You're gonna want to pick Obsidian.

7: Like a sports game. Follow the instructions, or use the SEARCH function here at EoFF to find the numerous Blitzball related threads for information.

8: ...you can answer this one by yourself, if you haven't already.

crazybayman
06-27-2007, 07:26 PM
So many questions can be painlessly answered by gamefaqs.

Tavrobel
06-27-2007, 07:30 PM
So many questions can be painlessly answered by gamefaqs.

So many questions in life can be answered by effort and research, but that thought seems to escape people.

rubah
06-27-2007, 07:30 PM
4) I doubt it.

6) Wakka's overdrive hits for 12 times. Otherwise they can be precisely equal after maxing out the sphere grid.

7) pick up some players like Jumal (in luca) and Brother (airship) set up the fastest with the best pass (brother) to the middle, tidus and another good scorer on the left and right fronts, two random low level players in the back and then a player with high catch as goalie (jumal)

If your guy can intercept the ball or get it back easily from the other team, have him pass it back to your back two players and have them throw it back and forth as much as possible during a half to build up their levels. If the other team manages to score, take tidus back and have him try to score (This is best done with jecht shot, which you can get on the boat from kilika to luca) Otherwise wait out the half passing between your players (if the other team is far away, pass it out to tidus and your front men also)

The second half, keep doing that for a while until you have about two or one and a half minutes left, then take tidus over and try to score. You should have enough time to do it at least once, which is all you need to win!

Formalhaut
06-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Bat Eye is in Via Purifico
Swamp Madfet is in Via Purifico

Agility spheres can be gotten by Fenrir
Strength spheres can be gotten by Juggernaught
Luck spheres can be gotten by Greater Sphere

You can get Mega pheonix by....

Rare drop by Extrator and YAT-99
bribe Ghost

You can, but not advise to.

See 2.

6.Wakka, Attack reels is a killer

Read gamefaq guides about Blitzball

Yes I think you can, but you can do that.

Blitzball Guide: GameFAQs: Final Fantasy X (PS2) Blitzball FAQ by AlaskaFox (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/19103)

Oh and here is something else:

Ultimate weapon guide:GameFAQs: Final Fantasy X (PS2) Ultimate Weapons Guide by CB! (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/14321)

AWWW So many people posted, let me handle the questions wha... I dont get any credit now...

Firo Volondé
06-28-2007, 01:29 AM
I assume that you already have Celestial Weapons.

If he's doing 9999 damage, then he probably doesn't have any Celestial Weapons, at least not fully upgraded.

Sain Cai
06-28-2007, 04:04 AM
Isnt bat eye and swamp mafdet in the latter part of Macalania, by the travel agency?

Tavrobel
06-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Isnt bat eye and swamp mafdet in the latter part of Macalania, by the travel agency?

I thought so too, but they aren't. Same color palette, but those are the Evil Eye and Mafdet, respectively.