PDA

View Full Version : Guide...

ff#
06-27-2007, 09:32 PM
i looked, and did not see it addressed.

I know the original guide for this game is now even more useless, iv been a FFXI'er for 4 years now and playonline.com has nothing to do with 9.

wiki recommends this Untitled Document (http://na.square-enix.com/strategy/FF9/) but the search funchtion does not work along with the book.

so question, is there an updated "old school" strat guide that updated to include everything for this game.
gamefaq etc is not an option, i dont want to read a 50 page text file lol.

Bolivar
06-27-2007, 10:19 PM
i remember the old site being put up here a while ago, i thought the keywords did work, so either it's a different one that you posted or i don't know what i'm talking about.

Xurts
06-27-2007, 10:31 PM
i looked, and did not see it addressed.

I know the original guide for this game is now even more useless, iv been a FFXI'er for 4 years now and playonline.com has nothing to do with 9.

wiki recommends this Untitled Document (http://na.square-enix.com/strategy/FF9/) but the search funchtion does not work along with the book.

so question, is there an updated "old school" strat guide that updated to include everything for this game.
gamefaq etc is not an option, i dont want to read a 50 page text file lol.
Go out and buy the official strategy guide then, if you can find it. eBay might have it.

What's so bad about GameFAQs anyway? I always go there for guides. That's an awesome source.

Shotgunnova
06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
I don't know what you mean by "old school" guide, unless it's a published one. Regardless, you might as well check out the ones at GameFAQs because (1) they're free (2) can be updated easier (3) are probably more thorough than some buyables.

cloud21zidane16
06-28-2007, 11:04 PM
use the official guide, then anywhere where it says somthing like"so what are the prizes for skipping 1000 times?look up on playonline" just google somthing like ff9 skipping and you get many answers;)