PDA

View Full Version : I am easily swayed

Avarice-ness
06-28-2007, 07:09 PM
So! Because of the WoW: Best Loot thread here on EoFF, I restarted my WoW subscription for one month, basically two days before I have to move on my own with out internet for a bit is when I'll stop playing. xD

So, for a nice simple question....

How easily swayed are you?

Araciel
06-28-2007, 07:16 PM
not.

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:20 PM
So! Because of the WoW: Best Loot thread here on EoFF, I restarted my WoW subscription for one month, basically two days before I have to move on my own with out internet for a bit is when I'll stop playing. xD

That was really, really dumb :greenie:

I'm a leader not a follower.

Araciel
06-28-2007, 07:22 PM
this just in: a leader can still be easily swayed, and in fact swayage has no bearing on being a leader or not.

Rye
06-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm not easily swayed, only because I'm usually broke.

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:24 PM
this just in: a leader can still be easily swayed, and in fact swayage has no bearing on being a leader or not.

Leader:

a person who has commanding authority or influence

Follower
one that follows the opinions or teachings of another c : one that imitates another

Sway
: to fluctuate or veer between one point, position, or opinion and another

ZeZipster
06-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm only easily swayed if it makes me cooler or more popular with the cool kids.

Fonzie
06-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Depends how drunk I are.

Araciel
06-28-2007, 07:27 PM

Leader:

Follower
one that follows the opinions or teachings of another c : one that imitates another

Sway
: to fluctuate or veer between one point, posi<b></b>tion, or opinion and another

quote all the sources you want, the word sway isn't in there with the leader crap

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:31 PM

Leader:

Follower

Sway
: to fluctuate or veer between one point, posi<b></b>tion, or opinion and another

quote all the sources you want, the word sway isn't in there with the leader crap

Oh thats a great attitude... "Someone's going to give me reasoning behind their statements? SCREW THEM!"

:p

Araciel
06-28-2007, 07:35 PM
your reasoning is circular and doesn't connect properly, screw that, not you.

i will not be swayed.

Vermachtnis
06-28-2007, 07:38 PM
I very easily swayed. I change my mind about stuff all the time.

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:39 PM
My reasoning is simple...

I clearly showed that according to M-W.com a follower is someone who imitates someone's ideas, belief's, habits, etc. Therefore the fluctuate their ideas, belief's, habits, etc. based on that person's. Fluctuating as such is a clear example of SWAYING one's ideas, belief's, habits, etc. Leaders are people who have influence over other's putting them in the position where they are the people being imitated by the followers.

Araciel
06-28-2007, 07:41 PM
a leader can also be a follower. honestly, i said nothing about the word follower, i was talking about leaders being swayed as well as anyone else. but ok.

Leader:

Sway
: to fluctuate or veer between one point, position, or opinion and another

remove the follower quote and these two can easily be one person.

but believe what you want, i won't sway you if you won't sway me.

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:42 PM
a leader can also be a follower. honestly, i said nothing about the word follower, i was talking about leaders being swayed as well as anyone else. but ok.

Leader:

Sway

remove the follower quote and these two can easily be one person.

but believe what you want, i won't sway you if you won't sway me.
Then we have a false leader, be we won't get into that.

All I'm saying is, DON'T QUESTION THE BOKO! ;p
kthxbai.

Cookie
06-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm swaying towards telling you two to learn how to PM.

demondude
not really

Brennan
I'm not.

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm swaying towards telling you two to learn how to PM.

MAKE ME :nonono:

stalpho slayer
06-28-2007, 08:42 PM
My reasoning is simple...

I clearly showed that according to M-W.com a follower is someone who imitates someone's ideas, belief's, habits, etc. Therefore the fluctuate their ideas, belief's, habits, etc. based on that person's. Fluctuating as such is a clear example of SWAYING one's ideas, belief's, habits, etc. Leaders are people who have influence over other's putting them in the position where they are the people being imitated by the followers.

watch this goldenboko Video Player (http://www.kkdm.com/cc-common/videos_on_demand/player.php?playGateway=exiting&track_id=10880&s=e&playGateway=exiting)