PDA

View Full Version : Lost Lucavi

BG-57
06-28-2007, 08:47 PM
As you all no doubt know that we only get to meet seven of the thirteen Lucavi in the game. Now thanks to the Espers of FFXII we get to meet the missing six.

That much has been discussed already. But I thought it would be interesting to see who would have gotten possesed by what Lucavi had their souls been less strong and pure:

Mustadio: Chaos
Reis: Zeromus
T.G. Cid: Exodus
Meliadoul: Shemhazai
Beowulf: Famfrit
Izlude: Mateus

Exodus and Shemhazai would be good matches with their owners. Not so sure about Mateus.

Ramza Beoulve
06-30-2007, 06:28 AM
As you all no doubt know that we only get to meet seven of the thirteen Lucavi in the game. Now thanks to the Espers of FFXII we get to meet the missing six.

That much has been discussed already. But I thought it would be interesting to see who would have gotten possesed by what Lucavi had their souls been less strong and pure:

Mustadio: Chaos
Reis: Zeromus
T.G. Cid: Exodus
Meliadoul: Shemhazai
Beowulf: Famfrit
Izlude: Mateus

Exodus and Shemhazai would be good matches with their owners. Not so sure about Mateus.That would be the most probable list, personally, I cannot think in anyone else for Mateus.

BG-57
06-30-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm excluding Worker 8 and Worker 7 New from this list because:

1) Zodiac stones seem to function for them as power sources, like a magical battery.

2) They are Innocent, so doubtless would not be vunerable to demonic possession.

Orichalcon
07-01-2007, 09:05 AM
Shemhazai,

Shemhazai, Exodus

Shemhazai, Exodus and Mateus

Shemhazai, Exodus and Mateus are perfect!!:)

Shemhazai, Exodus and Mateus and their owners are perfect!!:)

Every time you post five times in a row, God kills yo momma. ~Shlup