PDA

View Full Version : User Review- Rye

Fonzie
06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
I thought this up from seeing it from another site, and it seemed popular, so I stole used the idea to make this! Let's hope this becomes popular.

Profile:

Her signature/avatar is based on a popular pokemon Raichu. I use one in my game xD, but she pulls it off with the rainbow coloring she changed. Almost had a seizure first time I saw it.

She fully embraces her New York accent by changing it to "Noo Yoik". Her profile has a .gif of Lazy Town in it, pretty awesome show, even though it leads me to believe she watchs it religiously. Not a bad thing, but a 16 year-old watching a kids show is... wack. Must be a "Noo Yoik" thing. :p

Posting:

Rye's posts consist of sexual inuendo, inside jokes with I'm My Own MILF, or just random words and phrases put together in one sentence. Here's an example of her inuendo from the Pick-up Lines thread.
Hey babe, I'm like Calculus. I'm so hard you'll be doing me on your desk all night long. ;D ;D

She is very helpful in the EoEO forums, but when it comes too posting in General Chat, she's silly and a little weird, just like everyone else though. She can be serious in one thread, and goofy in another. There is a balance, I just haven't found it yet.

Attitude:

Rye's attitude seems as though her heads in the clouds half of the time. She open towards new ideas, and doesn't automatically dismiss the said idea before thinking it through. She's an athiest, but doesn't openly bash Christian ideas when they are spoken(or in this case "posted") , like I've seen before. She refers to I'm my own MILF as "Huxley" or "Mr. Milf". Her happy-go-lucky personality seems too enlighten everyone she has meet or talked too.

Pros: She's a nice person, and helpful to everyone.

Cons: She hardly posts anymore(even though thats starting to change).

Profile: 7/10

Posting: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Altogether, this user gets rated 7.6/10, rounded off, 8/10.

This is a kickass member. :up:

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Fonz this cool. You should continue good work :thumb:

Yes, we do love Rye. Hard.

demondude
06-28-2007, 09:36 PM
I heard she loves spongebob thus she wins so hard:love:

Dynast-Kid
06-28-2007, 09:42 PM
Oooh...This looks fascinating...

oddler
06-28-2007, 09:43 PM
I want to see the scales you use to determine your ratings. :Oo:

Madame Adequate
06-28-2007, 09:48 PM
This is an epic thread, but some factors are not considered:

She's going out with Raistlin
She's extremely short
She's a whelp
She's a strumpet

So what's what, -4?

4/10 Rye. Wow, Stingy wouldn't even WANT you. :(

I Took the Red Pill
06-28-2007, 09:49 PM

She's extremely short
She's a whelp
She's a strumpet

So what's what, -4?

4/10 Rye. Wow, Stingy wouldn't even WANT you. :(She has Joel fantasies.

3/10.

Madame Adequate
06-28-2007, 09:50 PM

She's extremely short
She's a whelp
She's a strumpet

So what's what, -4?

4/10 Rye. Wow, Stingy wouldn't even WANT you. :(She has Joel fantasies.

3/10.

She has never eaten pie.

That costs two.

1/10.

DK
06-28-2007, 09:51 PM
She'd have struggled to scrape 2/10 if I was doing the review.

Her being a filthy Naruto and Linkin Park fangirl means more needs to come off the score too.

Rye
06-28-2007, 09:52 PM
But I hate Naruto and Linkin Park. :[ Who are you even reckless eyeballin, foo? I'm str8 sw0le.

Cool thread, Fonz. But then, I wonder why I like it so much. xD

I Took the Red Pill
We could probably drag this beast into negative numbers if we brainstormed for a few minutes.

XxSephirothxX
Do we really need entire threads dedicated to stroking the egos of members when we have a perfectly good wiki? Pretty lame when you know every review is going to be positive, too. :p

Besides, short people are scary!

LunarWeaver
I WANT TO DO ONE.

Dyanst-Kid.

Profile:
His profile picture is a cat with a caption, which surely he thought of and did not steal from any of the chans. I know I had never seen it before. He really likes Final Fantasy XII, but his old user name al-bhed_kid0872 is much better than the piece of crap he turned it into. When addressing him, try his full name, Siegfreid Ludwig Davies Amadeus De Luca Del Rossi XIV.

Posting:
Throw some glitter on it and it's pretty accurate. Also known to use lots of hawt, gawd, and 1!1!11!1!!!. He once asked how the License Board from FFXII would work, and then declared his love for me when I explained it. Since he said that, his posting is better than the rest of you rubbish.

Attitude:
He's black, so he's a gangster and a criminal.

Pros: He sings Whitney Houston songs and show it to us, participates in lots of forum-like games, and never trolls or posts caustic remarks like 99% of the other members here.

Cons: He's part of a friendship trifecta from Hell and changed his user name from something superior.

In conclusion: 9.231/10

Goldenboko
06-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Do we really need entire threads dedicated to stroking the egos of members when we have a perfectly good wiki? Pretty lame when you know every review is going to be positive, too. :p

In short, yes.

Fonzie
Keith is next. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

DK
But I hate Naruto and Linkin Park. :[ Who are you even reckless eyeballin, foo? I'm str8 sw0le.

You know as well as I do there are several people who will back up the claims I make. If it wasn't for the fact that you can't put your pictures in public they'd all see that you have your little Chester glasses on right now. :rolleyes2

She also has a lisp, it should be noted.

demondude
06-28-2007, 09:54 PM
someone do me and i will do them in return:D

Shiny
06-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Pie sucks cheesecake conquers
7/10

Aw, Azar wants one. :greenie:

No wai!

DK
06-28-2007, 09:56 PM

That should be a good read actually, he was telling me earlier that you two were good friends and he thinks quite highly of you. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Cookie
06-28-2007, 09:57 PM

I don't like where this thread is going all of a sudden.

Dynast-Kid
06-28-2007, 09:57 PM
I WANT TO DO ONE.

Dyanst-Kid.

Profile:
His profile picture is a cat with a caption, which surely he thought of and did not steal from any of the chans. I know I had never seen it before. He really likes Final Fantasy XII, but his old user name al-bhed_kid0872 is much better than the piece of crap he turned it into. When addressing him, try his full name, Siegfreid Ludwig Davies Amadeus De Luca Del Rossi XIV.

Posting:
Throw some glitter on it and it's pretty accurate. Also known to use lots of hawt, gawd, and 1!1!11!1!!!. He once asked how the License Board from FFXII would work, and then declared his love for me when I explained it. Since he said that, his posting is better than the rest of you rubbish.

Attitude:
He's black, so he's a gangster and a criminal.

Pros: He sings Whitney Houston songs and show it to us, participates in lots of forum-like games, and never trolls or posts caustic remarks like 99% of the other members here.

Cons: He's part of a friendship trifecta from Hell and changed his user name from something superior.

In conclusion: 9.231/10

lawl

Fonzie
06-28-2007, 09:58 PM

That should be a good read actually, he was telling me earlier that you two were good friends and he thinks quite highly of you. I'm looking forward to it. :)

I dislike Keith.

Sorry, but it's my idea, so I'll be doing the reviews. Just wait your turn.

DK
06-28-2007, 10:00 PM

I dislike Keith.

elementality1210: :(

You broke his heart.

LunarWeaver
06-28-2007, 10:00 PM
So I guess I can't invite both Keithickle and Ezzy to my slumber parties after all.

XxSephirothxX
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
7/10

No wai!
It's true. I can't sleep well at night unless a 15 year old on the internet has written about how awesome I am.

Fonzie
06-28-2007, 10:02 PM
7/10

No wai!
It's true. I can't sleep well at night unless a 15 year old on the internet has written about how awesome I am.

FLCL was awesome though. :cry:

Leeza
06-28-2007, 10:02 PM

No we do not.