PDA

View Full Version : Canada is cool.

Quindiana Jones
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm writing this from my *ridiculously distant relative*'s computer. How cool? The keyboard feels weird though. I think they're smaller than English ones. My hand keeps following the English path and hitting one letter off.

I'm not sure what I'm doing here though. I know I'm staying in Calgary for a while. Then I think I'm heading up to Vancouver for some reason. But after that I'm pretty sure I'm going down into California. Definitely heading to San Francisco. But dunno what route (ROOT ROOT ROOT) I'm taking.

Holidays be crazy. For a topic, just talk about what awesome holidays you've had. What you did, did anything weird happen etc.

Disco Potato
07-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Right now I'm staying in Canada for a bit too, for a wedding of a "ridiculously distant relative." Canada is very cool :jess:

For interesting vacations, a few years ago my family and I flew to New York, drove from there to visit Washington DC, then drove from there to see Niagara Falls. That was fun :D

bipper
07-03-2007, 08:21 PM
I thought this was a thread about lying.

Tallulah
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Sure Canada is cool. You have... Avril Lavigne. :erm:

But in all seriousness, I would love to visit Canada! Right after Australia and New York :p *starts saving*

Brennan
07-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I never left the U.S. :(

bipper
07-03-2007, 08:32 PM

That is OK! There is no real world out there! Only lies made up by communists and terrorists.

Peegee
07-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Tennessee, Connecticut, Florida, California, New York, Upper Ontario (lots of interlocking rivers and lakes and forests), Hong Kong....

I've been to a lot of places. Later this month I can add 'British Columbia' and 'Alberta' to the list of places I've been.

Wee!

Bunny
07-03-2007, 10:05 PM

I always assume this when Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman makes a topic.

Leen-Leen
07-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Right now I'm taking a vacation in the States where my family is, it's nice to do that after so much moving and being away from my family! So far it's been five awesome days of FUN!! xD

Roto13
07-03-2007, 11:02 PM
I live in Vancouver. :D

Takara
07-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I *wish* I lived in Vancouver. :( I heard the climate is great in B.C., if you love rain, that is (and I love rain).

I hate summers in Quebec. Way too hot and humid.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-03-2007, 11:29 PM
I *wish* I lived in Vancouver. :( I heard the climate is great in B.C., if you love rain, that is (and I love rain).

I hate summers in Quebec. Way too hot and humid.

Yes...it is. It is worst than NB's.

Leeza
07-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Holiday? I don't think I know the meaning of this word. *checks dictionary.com* :cat:

Araciel
07-04-2007, 12:21 AM

just for that you get an extra free drink if you make it to the meetup XD

Brennan
07-04-2007, 12:23 AM

That is OK! There is no real world out there! Only lies made up by communists and terrorists.
Okay then,
Yay! I didn't leave the U.S.! :D :)

Griff
07-04-2007, 01:22 AM

But in all seriousness, I would love to visit Canada! Right after Australia and New York :p *starts saving*

Do me a favour, never link Canada and Avril again. If you must link us to a musician, link us to Simple Plan, Nickelback, Shania or some other Canadian musicians with talent, just not Avril or Celine Dion.

Mirage
07-04-2007, 01:26 AM
link us to Simple Plan
I knew it.

oddler
07-04-2007, 01:28 AM
link us to Simple Plan
I knew it.

Agreed. :choc2:

Anaisa
07-04-2007, 01:31 AM

Do me a favour, never link Canada and Avril again. If you must link us to a musician, link us to Simple Plan, Nickelback, Shania or some other Canadian musicians with talent, just not Avril or Celine Dion.
But if you link Avril to Canada, you can think about bears attacking her. Just imagine a bear meeting Avril, an smacking her flying several feet into the air! That's entertainment.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-04-2007, 01:38 AM

I dunno if you are implying it or not, but Celine Dion is plenty talented in what she does, not everyone likes her but she is a good singer.

Resha
07-04-2007, 05:26 AM

Long live communism! :mad2:

My holidays are spent sleeping, but I have exciting dreams.

Fonzie
07-04-2007, 05:42 AM
I've been to Quebec. It rained a lot. :(

Proxy
07-04-2007, 05:52 AM
Canada owns. This is nothing new.
I'm glad you can all bask in it's glory.
But my fave vacation that I've been on was my trip to Cuba. I didn't meet too many people and my family was off doing some cool things, so I hung out with the 3 parrots at the resort. They followed me around, and 2 of them sat on my shoulders like, all the time =)

Grazia
07-06-2007, 05:22 AM
Canada would be so much cooler if it de-Gino/Gina-fied all those Young Italian heritage people that live there...

They're a disgrace to Italy & people of Italian heritage..

Otherwise, yep. No probs with Canada here.

Momiji
07-06-2007, 05:29 AM

Silverstein > All other Canadian bands.

Roto13
07-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Nickelback makes me want to shoot people.

Fonzie
07-06-2007, 06:13 AM

I'm not the only person who thinks all their songs sound the same, right?

Roto13
07-06-2007, 06:16 AM

There's a flash thing out there that plays one of their songs in the left speaker and another one in the right speaker. It's the same song.

Fonzie
07-06-2007, 06:18 AM

There's a flash thing out there that plays one of their songs in the left speaker and another one in the right speaker. It's the same song.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/hahawtf.gif

Araciel
07-06-2007, 06:53 AM

nickelback makes me want to shoot nickelback.

Rengori
07-06-2007, 06:56 AM

Silverstein > All other Canadian bands.

Except Strapping Young Lad.

Araciel
07-06-2007, 07:02 AM
i counter with flashlight brown and raise you a william delrey

Yamaneko
07-06-2007, 07:07 AM
Rush!

Mirage
07-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Link to Nickelback song comparison flash plz. I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Bunny
07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Rush!

Winner.

Rengori
07-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Rush!

Winner.

They're Canadian? Oh, well then fuck all those other bands.

Peegee
07-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Holiday? I don't think I know the meaning of this word. *checks dictionary.com* :cat:

:cat:

Holiday is British for Vacation. :D