PDA

View Full Version : Lady luck & mascot impossible!

Formalhaut
06-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Im stuck with Shinra. The little brat. Im rubbish at Sphere Break and im really really stuck! PLEASE help. Lady luck too hard.

Mascot is too hard, Getting Episode compleate is easy for all but bikinel island, ANGRA MAINYU people. Please help on that to.

Why make it hard!

Mirage
06-29-2007, 04:11 PM
It wasn't hard. Sphere break isn't hard, and beating angra mainyu wasn't hard either.

Formalhaut
06-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Well maybe Angra Mainyu was not that hard,

But sphere break is :(

Mirage
06-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I got it on my second try.

Renmiri
06-29-2007, 04:29 PM
There are some tricks to Sphere Break

Mirage
06-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Most of the tricks you need, you'll be told about in the tutorial for the minigame :p.

Tavrobel
06-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Multiples of three in four chips. Three has the most number of multiples without accidentally using too few chips, and four is so that you'll last long enough to not run out of chips and break your combinations.

Two Dark Knights and an Alchemist. Spam Darkness and Stash-->Mega-Potion, or Mix-->Potion/Hi-Potion. Set up by casting Light, Lunar, and Star Curtains. Shouldn't be too hard, just long. If the battle drags on too long, you'll notice that your attack output decreases. The only cure is death. And death is death, so ignore it, and continue to hold down the X button while you focus your attention on things that are interesting.

sir helix
07-01-2007, 01:52 AM
shinra should give up the sphere......we're all on the same damn team...god

remnant1
07-03-2007, 07:12 PM
gyah,yall arent helping the man!i got you dude i know whats up.

for sphere break:echo bonus like crazy!i dont care what anyone says about it,echo,echo,echo.the end.use #s 2,3,4,and5 coins they own.

angra mainyu(sry for the spelling):i thought this dude was killer too,until i found his big flaw,MP!!!!put your party as this:black mage,dark knight,alchemist.and if these are low lvl,tough luck,lvl them up.

heres your stradigy:blk mage use osmose on the dude,that kills his revive move.the dark knight will act as your offense.have your drk knight use darkness to knock out his arms,and the alchemist mix high potions for mega potions,or use stash.

all in all,once this dude has no mp left hes a push over.

Timerk
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
It wasn't hard. Sphere break isn't hard, and beating angra mainyu wasn't hard either.

That's so helpful.

Hayate
08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
I had lucked up and won Sphere Break. It was awesome. haha.

Sphere Break is actually very simliar to Triple Triad too.

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Sphere Break is one of those tedious little minigames that are really quite easy, yet you just can't seem to get it :mad2:

I never did beat Angra Mainryu...I thought he was soooo hard, I didn't know about his MP weakness (thanks remnant n.n). I'll have to try that out :P

Markus. D
08-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Most monsters that spam Skills and Magic can be rendered useless with Magic Leeching Abilities :3

thr33chears4Rikku!
10-20-2007, 03:50 AM
lol ya Shinra's a bag..even though he's a guy. I think. >.>

Neway i had a tough go at sphere break against him to so I saved after i got 2 wins and whenever i would lose to him i just reloaded from 2 wins and got one more and kept trying. Ya he should give the girls the dressphere i mean come on. Who wants to see Shinra dressed in ther Lady Luck dressphere anyway :0

Dr.M
11-07-2007, 11:16 AM
i agree with Balthier Rocks completly! those ones i still havent got...on my 10 tries ... i suck really badly

Queen Anthai
11-12-2007, 11:15 AM
QUICK ANGRA MAINYU KILL:

Go through the Via Infinito in Bevelle until you get the Cat Nip accessory. Equip it (and a Haste Bangle) to a mastered Gunner. Durring the battle, get your Gunner down to yellow HP and then let 'er rip with Trigger Happy Level 3.

TRUST me.

Araciel
11-13-2007, 11:10 PM
I never got LL until my second playthrough...but it wasn't that hard

(Also Queen: OMG shadowgate)

Queen Anthai
11-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I loves me some Shadowgate. :)

I only JUST got Lady Luck last night for the first time ever. In Chapter 5 no less. :) Anyway, what my friend Chuck told me to do was just CONSTANTLY use echoes: make two-coin echoes all the time. If Shinra throws a 1, reset. It'll take forever, but with luck you'll get it. Also, try really hard to get the Treasure Hunt Garment Grid while you're at it - Mug will count as 1 AP per turn and it's much faster than using an actual ability. It makes mastering dresspheres go a lot faster *cough*Alchemist*cough*.

ReloadPsi
12-23-2007, 06:17 PM
Why would Shinra want to keep a sphere that puts you in a pretty dress for himself?

~Hikaris~Uta~
01-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Everytime I try to get lady luck, I fail miserably and end up getting my bro to do it for:eep:after he got me that I was able to mascot and finish the game 100% but I've never won against shinra, ever so its been a really long while sence I got the 100%

CelestialStarDust
02-13-2008, 05:55 AM
when i fought angra mainyu,i equipped all the girls with the tetra master garment grid and sphere changed the whole first part of the battle.that way,when the magic side wanted to send spells my way,all he did was heal my party.then i had a berserker who had counterattack mastered and beat the CRAP out of the physical side.'course,that was NEVER a part of my strategy :D

after a while i went into special dresspheres,cuz i was SICK of fighting him.

Jessweeee♪
02-15-2008, 02:09 AM
The only thing I really use the Lady Luck sphere for is Double EXP anyway :p

Roogle
02-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Sphere Break requires an analytical or mathematical mindset. Unfortunately, minigames like this tend to single out players, like myself, who are not particularly gifted in one or more of those areas.

I had a difficult time with Sphere Break, but I did not continue with the game until I got Lady Luck. I think that if you watch the Tutorial and challenge Shinra on a consistent basis, you can luck out and receive the Lady Luck Sphere for your troubles.