PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia: Final Fantasy trailer

Hyperion4444
06-29-2007, 06:34 PM
I wish someone would post more information on this game. Anyway, here is what we know.

Final Fantasy: 20th Anniversary Exclusive Projet

Featuring Familiar Characters in an action based RPG.
It is work in progress for the PSP.

Here's a link to the trailler.
Hell and Heaven Net // Movies & Trailers (http://www.hellandheavennet.com/movies.php)
In the bottom.

If anyone has more information apart the fact that Zidane, Sephiroth, Kuja is in the game. please post it here.

Vivisteiner
06-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Other confirmed people in the game:

Garland (FF1)
Warrior of Light (FF1)

In an interview, it was stated that there will be at least 10 heroes, presumably with their villain counter-parts. It was admitted that they were trying to get in as many characters as possible. There is a story mode, with levels. The story is about Chaos (The God of Darkness) and Cosmos (The Godess of Light), and their conflict or something. To discover the complete story, you must complete it with each character. It is not confirmed yet whether villains will be playable, although one would presume so.

Destroying surroundings in battle will increase a meter, which makes the character stronger and able to peform better moves, such as trance for Zidane. Battles will involve 2 players only and can use internet. The locations will be from past FFs.

Two music tracks have been released. One called 'Theme of Dissidia' (played in the trailer), the other being 'Secret', which is 1 minute long and sounds pretty funky.

There will be voice actors, and a translation of the trailer has been done. A personal favourite of mine is 'I shall peform for you, your own requiem. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!' - said by Kuja.

The people involved are:
Yōsuke Shiokawa (game director)
Tetsuya Nomura (character designer)
Yo:skull::skull::skull::skull:aka Amano (title logo designer)
Takeharu Ishimoto (composer)

EDIT: DAMN THE RASCIST SENSOR!!!

The Crystal
06-29-2007, 11:10 PM
We already have a thread to talk about the trailer: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/106458-watch-dissidia-trailer-here.html

If you read this thread, you will find the translation of the trailer posted by me.

Vivisteiner
06-29-2007, 11:13 PM
^Yeah, but that didnt really have a summary of all the information. So I decided to put it in.

sir helix
06-30-2007, 12:45 AM
all i know is that im pissed that its going on psp instead of an actual tv system cus ppl like me cant afford a damn near $300 handheld system

Hyperion4444
06-30-2007, 01:01 AM
You can find them 100$ and down.
One thing you need to remember, it as powerful and more than a PS2.
Witch wasn't good enought for me to buy it either.
If I had 1000$+ to spare...maybe.

sir helix
06-30-2007, 06:41 AM
i just dont see the point in making a final fantasy title for anything other then a major gaming system.i mean most ppl have a gamecube or a ps2 so why not put it on one of these instead of a handheld that most ppl wont buy anyway

Rase
06-30-2007, 09:18 AM
You can find them 100$ and down.
I'm not sure where you are, but I have yet to find one for less than $169.99. If I could find it for $100 I might buy it, as this, Castlevania, and the Street Fighter game interest me greatly.

I want to play as Cecil. :jess:

Hyperion4444
06-30-2007, 04:16 PM
I could find one at 125$... if you get a promo offer that is.
There's about 7 titles that may interest me and 4 can be find in one store, one I haven't found and 2 are still ''work in progress''.
If you want me to find one for you, I could keep an eye on the price for you.