PDA

View Full Version : KH2 Character Argument Tornament

Clawsze
06-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Okay, 1 person picks a character from KH2 they think they can argue for and support them againest another argument.

You have one post(Any editing found and the editor will be instantly disqualified) to prove your character is THE BEST!!! You can describe them in any way you want. You may also point out flaws in your opponent's character, but don't over do it.

I will judge along with 2 other's and a replacement judge(If a judge is arguing) will each vote for who we want to win, best of 3 wins.

This will be a tornament knock out style game, with me randomly selecting opponent's from a hat.

When a person is chosen, they shall be PM'd and they must post their argument within 3 days.
However, if your opponent has not posed their argument, you can ask for it to be postponed.
But, if no one responeds with 3 days time, the argument will be postponed until one of them posts or PM's for their argument to take place.

You may choose any character in KH2 and CoM.

I choose Roxas.

Competitors:

Clawsze: Roxas

demondude
06-29-2007, 07:45 PM
can i have sora please :)

Clawsze
06-29-2007, 07:50 PM
can i have sora please :)

Okay.

Clawsze: Roxas
Demondude55: Sora

Also, I will allow any number of competitors, but once I have 12, I will start, any other entries must be before the first round ends

Cledarius
06-30-2007, 04:37 PM
My choice: Axel!!

Formalhaut
06-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Goofy!

Thank ya pal!

f f freak
06-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Kairi!!

qwertysaur
07-01-2007, 12:17 AM
This lookes like so much fun. I pick King mickey.

hplvr
07-01-2007, 03:21 AM
Ill pick Cloud
wow this seems like sooooooo much fun

Aerisfanatic
07-01-2007, 03:37 AM
Aerith of coarse

Pheesh
07-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Can I judge?

Eiko Guy
07-01-2007, 05:36 AM
I guess I can pick..........Riku.

The Majestic
07-01-2007, 06:01 AM
man everyone took the good ones.. I wanted cloud :(( Well lets see .. im going to choose Squall Leonheart well im kinda confused so dont choose me first.. let me see how you guys do it so I can know .. Its kinda confusing to me :p

Masamunemaster
07-01-2007, 06:36 AM
I choose the greatest-sephiroth YAY

Pheesh
07-01-2007, 06:54 AM
The only problem with this is that sora, at one point or another, has beaten every single one of these characters.

The Majestic
07-01-2007, 07:01 AM
well except goofy.

Pheesh
07-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Touche'

Clawsze
07-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Indeed, I was thinking of banning Sora, all in favor say so.(sorry Demondude)
Yes eternal essence, you can be a judge, who will you argue for?
Also, The magestic shall be automatically changed if he is chosen first for the first argument of the first round.

1. Clawsze: Roxas
2. Demondude55: Sora(Under investigation)
3. Cledarius: Axel
4. Balthier Rocks: Goofy
5. ff freak: Kairi
6. quertyxsora: Mickey
7. hplvr: Cloud
8. aerisfanatic: Aerith
9. eiko guy: Riku
10. The Magestic: Leon
11. Masamunemaster: Sephiroth
12. ???(Probably eternal essence)

I will start the draws now, with the arguement between #12 being put back until some one enters.

The tree will be like this..

Preliminaries
Preliminaries .. Quarter
.. ................Quarter.....Semi
.. ................Quarter.....Semi ....... Final
Preliminaries ..Quarter
Preliminaries

4 will not need to argue in the Prelims

Torney tree
Prelims Bracket 1

aerisfanatic
Vs
Cledarius

ff freak
Vs
The Magestic

Bracket 2

Clawsze
Vs
quertyxsora

Masamunemaster
Vs
hplvr

These competitors are through to the Quarter Finals

2.DemonDude55
4.Balthier Rocks
9.eiko guy
12.???

Let the first Preliminary BEGIN!!!

Aerisfanatic(Aerith) Vs. Cledarius
You have 3 days(Tuesday, 2pm GMT)

demondude
07-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Cool i dont have to argue :)

You dont need to ban me though if people can put up a good valid argument against me then they will win so there is no need to ban me :)

Clawsze
07-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Cool i dont have to argue :)

You dont need to ban me though if people can put up a good valid argument against me then they will win so there is no need to ban me :)

No, I meant banning Sora so you have to pick a different character.

Aerisfanatic
07-01-2007, 06:43 PM
ready when you are Cledarius

Formalhaut
07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Yay im in the quarter Finals!

Cledarius
07-01-2007, 07:11 PM
So it's my turn to begin. I hope i'm doing this right:

AXEL The flurry of dancing flames

I say, Axel is the best! And there are good reasons to say that.

Reason 1: Axel is a special nobody. He's not taking orders from anybody, he follows his own path. Also he seems to have feelings unlike the other nobodies. I like how desperate he tries to get Roxas back, his best friend. That's a thing of high value, fighting for his friends, You know what i mean.
SO he's the best because he fights for what he wants!

Reason 2: Speaking of fighting, Axel is the cooles (or because of his element the hottest) fighter of the Org. XIII. His fighting style with the chakrams is very impressing, and also are his moves. His attacks deal a lot of damage and are fast and that makes it hard to stand against him. To be honest, you have no chance against him, because he is the best!

Reason 3: Look at him. His hairstyle is cool, matching with his element fire. Best looking char in the game!

Reason 4: He's a bad guy that switches the side from bad to good. At least he helps Sora and the others before he dies. You may ask, "Why does this make him the best". Simple answer, He dies to save his friend, although he knows, his friend will never come back. Anyone else there that did the same? No i don't think so.

So I hope that was convincing enough and you'll see, AXEL IS THE BEST!

Aerisfanatic
07-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Aerith Great Gospel

Reasons I think Aerith is the best...

Reason 1: she is the last surviving cetra... with that she has great responsibility, to help to protect the world even if she knows the outcome of her fate, therefore she is noble, she will do what is right even if it means sacrificing herself in the process.

Reason 2: her healing abilities can help anyone she chooses, which means she has probobly used them on people who need it most.

Reason 3: shes caring, she cares about everyone and everything around her. She cares for her friends when they are in a bad mood, she cares fro them when they are off doing something dangerous and she does what shes asked cause she knows thats probobly best.

Reason 4:she doesnt let death stop her, she lives as a body and soul in the lifestream, she has the ability to influence it path. She can make other souls form that have passed on to the lifestream, and talk to them. Sge can even talk to people who havent yet left the world of the living, and from within the lifstream she can cure an entire population of a desease.

and i hope thats convinceing

f f freak
07-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Can I switch from Kairi to Tifa?

Formalhaut
07-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Im no judge but The Axel one is soooo cool.

hey can I be a Judge?!

Tavrobel
07-02-2007, 02:51 AM
All of you automatically lose for not picking Luxord nor Zexion.

The Majestic
07-02-2007, 06:46 PM
I have to agree with the fact that you two gave a wonderful argument .. *sigh* To bad im not a judge.. and now I get it :).. thanks guys.... well i guess its my turn to challenge against the beautiful kairi. * this might be hard * But I can count on squall * although I wanted cloud :p *

Dynast-Kid
07-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Oh, this looks fun! I'm too late though...

Clawsze
07-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Balthier Rocks is the 3rd judge.

After looking at the arguments, i have to say both were good.
Axel's description was focused on his good points, emotion and feeling, however, it seemed a teeny weeny bit biased.

Aerith's was good....a bit of topic, but still, was very strong.

However my vote goes to....CLEDARIUS

ff freak, it is too late to change.

Also, are you thinking of entering Tavvy?

Aerisfanatic
07-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Balthier Rocks is the 3rd judge.

After looking at the arguments, i have to say both were good.
Axel's description was focused on his good points, emotion and feeling, however, it seemed a teeny weeny bit biased.

Aerith's was good....a bit of topic, but still, was very strong.

However my vote goes to....CLEDARIUS

ff freak, it is too late to change.

Also, are you thinking of entering Tavvy? well she didnt have much story in kingdom hearts so i had to impravise (selling error)

The Majestic
07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Whoohoo.. my turn .. when can I start

Clawsze
07-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Whoohoo.. my turn .. when can I start

When eternal essence and Balthier Rocks vote.
We will declare the winner, and then tis your turn

Tavrobel
07-02-2007, 10:07 PM

No, because it would be unfair, as I would win.

Just let be known that you all fail.

Dynast-Kid
07-02-2007, 10:18 PM

It would be extremely unfair. Tavvy is already smarter than anyone who even posts in the KH forum, so allowing him to compete would be like sending the lambs to the slaughter, each being sent to their slow, painful deaths...one by one...

Clawze never asked me if I wanted to join.:(

Tavrobel
07-03-2007, 12:43 AM

It would be extremely unfair. Tavvy is already smarter than anyone who even posts in the KH forum, so allowing him to compete would be like sending the lambs to the slaughter, each being sent to their slow, painful deaths...one by one...

You are forgiven. Come join me under my tent of enlightenment.

BTW Luxord has a beard. And that by default automatically makes him win. His control over Time is just icing.

Goldenboko
07-03-2007, 12:59 AM

You are forgiven. Come join me under my tent of enlightenment.

BTW Luxord has a beard. And that by default automatically makes him win. His control over Time is just icing.
Why tent? The Cottage of Enlightenment is far more comfortable.

Tavrobel
07-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Humility comes in many forms, young one.

Formalhaut
07-03-2007, 02:43 AM
Oh damn sorry for being late!

I vote for.....

CLEDARIUS

Your turn to vote eternal essence! We are waiting....

Jordan Cleary*
:choc2:

Cledarius
07-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Yay looks like i'm going to win this first round.

@aerisfantatic: Good reasoning! As you said she had not that much story to tell but you did a great job with that improviseing. Thanks for the good argument fight.

So in the next round do i have to make another bunch of arguments? Or is the one i made in this round counting for the other rounds too?

Clawsze
07-03-2007, 11:05 AM

Just post your character you wish to argue with. You don't need my permission.

Also, i somehow don't think EE is coming back....
CLEDARIUS GOES TO THE QUARTERS!!!(Don't need Prefinals, my mistake)

ff freak
Vs
The Magestic

This will start tomorrow when I post.

Formalhaut
07-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Ok! We are waiting!

FF Freak
(Kairi)

Vs

The Magestic
(Leon)

Jordan Cleary*

Pheesh
07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Whoever did the Axel Argument wins. It focussed more on things found in Kingdom Hearts whereas the Aerith argument was drawing on her involvement in other Square titles.

Sorry I was late. School and such.

EDIT: I don't want to argue. Merely here to judge.

Formalhaut
07-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Welcome back Eternal essence!

Aerisfanatic
07-04-2007, 06:12 AM
good job cledarius :D

Clawsze
07-04-2007, 11:06 AM
We need a 12th person, quick

Formalhaut
07-04-2007, 04:55 PM
??

When can they argue? I wanna Judge!

Clawsze
07-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Let the arguing....BEGIN!!!

ff freak
Vs
The Magestic

You have til' Saturday, 8:30pm GMT, I will not be present at the time, so Balthier Rocks shall start my match.
Also, we need a back-up judge, like now

Formalhaut
07-04-2007, 09:32 PM
OMG! Im gonna be judging your match! Cool :D

The Majestic
07-05-2007, 05:51 AM
sorry im late.. computer problems.. this computer is such a drag.. so Im going to say " who goes first !! "

Pheesh
07-05-2007, 07:23 AM
I don't think it matters.

Formalhaut
07-05-2007, 05:32 PM
As a Judge myself, just start already, It does not make a difference who starts. Ok?

The Majestic
07-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I guess I will start...

Squall Leonhart. The wielder of the famous gunblade.

There is a reason I chose Squall and here there are.

Reason 1
No matter what happens squall always keeps his calm.. his power is superior ... its pretty powerful.

Reason 2
Squall makes a great leader. He is totally fit to be a leader.. he is always stepping up protecting sora and the gang. He always gives up his time as well.

Reason 3
Squall also makes a great freind.. Just as the above squall makes a great freind. He never abandons sora and he is always helping him to stop the forces of evil

That is why I chose the wielder of the gunblade; Squall Leonhart.

Formalhaut
07-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Hmm.... My first impressions are that It was Quite short for a argue...

But then again, FFfreak still needs to do one as well!

Jordan Cleary*

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Time for a Update now!

:choc2: Preliminaries:choc2:

ROUND 1
aerisfanatic Vs :greenkingCledarius:greenking

ROUND 2
FF freak Vs The magestic

ROUND 3
Clawsze Vs quertyxsora

ROUND 4
Masamunemaster Vs hplvr

The Majestic
07-06-2007, 04:28 AM
OOC:*sigh* well I cant really think of anything for squall lol.. like I said before I wanted cloud :p but its okay

Clawsze
07-06-2007, 05:14 PM
30 hours....Pm ff freak please BR, also, if ff freak does not post in 20hrs, by default, my vote goes to Magestic(I'm going somewher, that's why BR is in charge)

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Ok will do!

Youb can Count on me boss!

hplvr
07-06-2007, 07:09 PM
ummm can i post my argument now since im leaving and im not going to be here in time for my argument
can i post it now and just save it for the future?

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Ok. Just post it and then when it is your turn I will quote it.

Jordan Cleary*

hplvr
07-06-2007, 09:58 PM
alright

My Reasons why Cloud is Amazing and deserves to win this arguement

Well first off, my opponent happens to lose to Cloud more than 2 times, which automatically makes him a better fighter, a good looking fighter at that, with determination. A born leader, as he guides his allies through those tough times during Final Fantasy VII, but let's not concentrate on that, but of that in KH. He may not be a big character in the game, but he is always there to save the day. He makes sepiroth look like nothing, as he wields his HUGE sword like a piece of paper. He may not look like he cares at all, but we know he does. Gothic he may look, and he may act emo in some parts (AC), but he always pulls through and saves the day.
Another thing that makes him amazing, is his hair. Talk about concrete, what does he put in his hair? We will never know, it will be a mystery unsolved. He could kill someone if he lets his hair get too out of hand. But that only makes him cooler, and that's how he gets all the hot girls all around him. Hell, I would LOVE to be Cloud.
Good with sword and the looks, good with the ladies, and good with the hair. What more can you ask from a guy? His role may not be as big in KH as it is in the FF7 series, but he must be the best Side-Character in all of the Kingdom Hearts series and I believe him to be well prasied. Everyone knows his name who has played any FF or KH game. More known than Sepiroth or any other side character.
Thank you for taking your time and reading my opinion on the AMAZING Cloud Strife.

f f freak
07-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Okay here goes... (I'm guessing we can take stuff from KH1 and KH2)

Kairi, Princess of Heart
The reasons why I chose Kairi.

Reason 1:
She is the heroine in both games. In KH1 she is one of the seven Princesses of Heart and is sought after by Maleficent and the other Bad Guys.

Reason 2:
In KH1 she turns Heartless Sora into real Sora again. She hugs him and is able to give him back his heart.

Reason 3:
In KH2 when Riku gives her a Keyblade she wields it and uses it to defend Sora. This shows how she has been able to help him at least twice and without her the story would never have been able to continue.

Quite short I know.

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Thank You for posting your arguements. I will now Vote to who I think posted the most convincing arguement.

I will Vote for....

The Magestic!!

Judges left to Judge:
eternal essence

Thank you

Jordan Cleary

Clawsze
07-06-2007, 11:15 PM
It is posted, but.....ff freak, that was too short to realy give me a glimpse of how good Kairi is, and you only focused on one major aspect, so, I vote
The Magestic

UPDATE!!!!

Prelims

Clawsze Vs. quertyxsora

Masamunemaster Vs hplvr

I have done the draws for those who got to the Quarters without the prelims.

CLEDARIUS Vs. THE MAGESTIC

EIKO GUY Vs. ???(If no one enters, Eiko Guy goes through on default)

DEMONDUDE55 Vs. BALTHIER ROCKS

Clawsze or quertyxsora Vs. Hplvr or Masamunemaster.

When you are ready BR....also, any one person may take my place as judge for this match, or BR's match.

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Let round 3 begin!

Clawsze ( Roxas )
Vs
qwertyxsora ( King Mickey )

You all have until Monday 9th 23:28 GMT to post your arguements.

Now... you may

ARGUE!!

Jordan Cleary*

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Im argueing against Demondude55! Cool!

Whats his character?

qwertysaur
07-07-2007, 02:35 AM
Why is Mickey the best character in the Kingdom hearts universe, well there are several reasons, and here they are.

First King Mickey is very loyal to his friends. This is shown several times throughout Kingdom hearts two, but is very prominent in two instances. First is that he kept Riku's secret. He knew that Sora was looking for Riku, but he kept his promise and didn't tell Sora where Riku was until Riku was ready to show himself to Sora.

The loyalty does not stop there, but he is also loyal to Donald, Goofy, and Sora. During the second visit to Hollow Bastion (KHII), Mickey repetedly expreses his concern for Sora, Donald, and Goofy to be safe. First when he tries, and fails, to convince them not to fight the army of heartless. Then when Goofy is hit in the head, he shows his loyalty to him by the look in his eyes, and you can see the determiation that he has to keep his friends safe from those who mean harm.

Also, he is a keyblade master. Weilding a keyblade that has the same design but reversed coloration as the kingdom key, he has also mastered its use. Using it to seal the door at the end of Kingdom Hearts, and to open the door in Kingdom hearts two, Mickey truly has almost become one with his keyblade.

So in conclusion, King Kickey is the best character in Kingdom Hearts. He is a Keyblade master, the benevolent king of Disney castle, a genuine and loyal friend, an exelent planner, and much more.

Clawsze
07-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Roxas-XIII-The Key of Destiny

Roxas, is a very complex character to say the least, with his character changing very quickly....but that's what makes him so brilliant, he has a character.

He is the first nobody to be known to have feelings, giving him his own identity from Sora. At the beginning, he is just a regular kid, good friends, gets picked on, goes to school....or thats what he thinks.
Later when strange things happen and the keyblade appears, he genuinly questions everything around, a trait only the truly intelligent people can do.

Also, he gained a friendship with Axel, a seemingly impossible task considering they can't have feelings. He even made Axel cry when he died and Roxas went into Sora. This shows Roxas showed kindness to Axel, letting Axel feel things, something thought impossible to all Nobodies.

Linking to this, he left Organization XIII, but not for personal reasons entirely, he wanted to meet his somebody, to find out who he really is. Something many people would be too scared to do. Then, there is his bond to Namine, even gaining her friendship after only seeing her a few times, another thing relating to Roxas having feelings.

Lastly, he only fought Sora, because it was the only way he could find out if he was his somebody, being dressed in Org XIII clothes and all. Also, he gives his strength to Sora, when he could of been his own person, completely seperate from Sora, but he joins him, for the greater good.

So let us celebrate Roxas, boy, hero, friend and giver of feeling....

Formalhaut
07-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I can't decide! Oh noes I hate when I can't decide! You were all quick too yikes it took a Pm for f f freak to post!

Um..... I will vote for...

CLAWSZE!!

Judges left to judge:
Eternal Essence
Back-Up Judge

Jordan Cleary*

Crop
07-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Aw man, I didnt even know this was here. I would have entered with Goofy or Donald.

When does the Goofy guy get to argue? I want Goofy to win!

The Majestic
07-07-2007, 05:32 PM
aww man I have to face axel :( Im going to lose for sure Lol

Formalhaut
07-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Aw man, I didnt even know this was here. I would have entered with Goofy or Donald.

When does the Goofy guy get to argue? I want Goofy to win!

Im the goofy Guy! Im also A judge!

Clawsze
07-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Awesome, now for Eternal essence and (???) to vote.

Masamunemaster
07-11-2007, 06:57 AM
I guess I will be the backup judge and I vote forCLAWSZE

Clawsze
07-11-2007, 11:02 AM
I win, awesome,
MASAMUNEMASTER(Sephiroth) Vs. HPLVR(Cloud)
Wait a sec....this is creepy.

Here is Hplvr's argument.

alright

My Reasons why Cloud is Amazing and deserves to win this arguement

Well first off, my opponent happens to lose to Cloud more than 2 times, which automatically makes him a better fighter, a good looking fighter at that, with determination. A born leader, as he guides his allies through those tough times during Final Fantasy VII, but let's not concentrate on that, but of that in KH. He may not be a big character in the game, but he is always there to save the day. He makes sepiroth look like nothing, as he wields his HUGE sword like a piece of paper. He may not look like he cares at all, but we know he does. Gothic he may look, and he may act emo in some parts (AC), but he always pulls through and saves the day.
Another thing that makes him amazing, is his hair. Talk about concrete, what does he put in his hair? We will never know, it will be a mystery unsolved. He could kill someone if he lets his hair get too out of hand. But that only makes him cooler, and that's how he gets all the hot girls all around him. Hell, I would LOVE to be Cloud.
Good with sword and the looks, good with the ladies, and good with the hair. What more can you ask from a guy? His role may not be as big in KH as it is in the FF7 series, but he must be the best Side-Character in all of the Kingdom Hearts series and I believe him to be well prasied. Everyone knows his name who has played any FF or KH game. More known than Sepiroth or any other side character.
Thank you for taking your time and reading my opinion on the AMAZING Cloud Strife.
You have 3 days to post, Masamunemaster.

Masamunemaster
07-12-2007, 02:11 AM
1.) Sephiroth is the greatest, and most known fighter
2.) he is the only person (other than me) that has ever mastered the masamune, which by the way last I checked actually held up to the buster sword
3.) It took cloud using his best moves to kill him while he was using simple attacks and hurting him to death
4.) He has no emotions to hold him back

Formalhaut
07-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm so sorry, My laptop "broke" down.... :mad:

After viewing the posts I have voted for....

HPLVR!!

Off topic: I Can't wait to post mine, By the way, if Im not on lots, blame my laptop ;)

Clawsze
07-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Hplvr gets my vote and the win!
Masamunemaster, it was way too short.
But seriously, is it scary that Cloud Vs. Sephi happened even though it was a random piece of paper in a hat draw?

UPDATE!!!!

Quarters

CLEDARIUS Vs. THE MAGESTIC

EIKO GUY Vs. ???(If no one enters, Eiko Guy goes through on default)

DEMONDUDE55 Vs. BALTHIER ROCKS

CLAWSZE Vs. HPLVR

Damn, we need one more player.

Also, the quarters will have a special theme, which will be drawn out of the following...

1.Character development
2.Development with other characters
3.Battle skills and tactics
and
4.Motives
and the winner is....
Development with other characters

CLEDARIUS Vs. THE MAGESTIC, Will begin either tomorrow or if BR posts

demondude
07-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I hope it wont be biast seeing as balthier rocks is a judge and all:eek:

Ah well i hope it won't be I am looking forward to arguing with you balthier rocks ;)

Formalhaut
07-14-2007, 01:49 PM
My laptops fixed now, on to the 1st match of the Quarter Finals!

Cledarius ( Axel )

Vs
The magestic ( Squall )

You have until Monday 16th of July: 1:47pm GMT to post your arguements. Now

BEGIN

Jordan Cleary*

P.S: Dont ya find it weird that me and DD55 are facing each other, me and him have quite a ahem, friendly argueing.

Btw Clawsze, can I Battle tactics and skills plz!

Cledarius
07-14-2007, 03:29 PM
Okay here we go. Here are some more reasons why Axel is the Best:

Reason 1: Look at Axel how he acts in the game. When you see him you can say "Yes he's the flurry of flames" or "That's what I call a fire" A well made character in the game and he has a main part in the story.

Reason 2: To say it again. He's the only one who changes the sides. From bad to good. although you have to say he wasn't entirely bad all the time. He just wanted his friend back.

Reason 3: Many people asked the question: "Is Axel Riku's nobody?" We all know that's not true. But when you look at Riku and Axel, they have many things in common. Like don't taking orders from anybody, doing what they want. I bet Riku would be proud if Axel was his nobody.

So thats it for Axel. And as Clawse said, you can diss your opponent. Sorry The Majestic, i like you, but this is a contest.

Why not Squall:

Just one thing: When you first met him he said hes name's Leon. And sorry but the reason for that change of name is just stupid. Oh i want to forget my past, so i change my name and everything is ok.

SO AXEL SHOULD WIN!!! HE'S THE BEST!

Clawsze
07-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Btw Clawsze, can I Battle tactics and skills plz!
No, the special theme applies to all arguments.

Cledarius, it was good, but it lacked any direct association with other characters, did you miss the special theme?

Formalhaut
07-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Aww because Goofy has poor Motives, But hes Alright in everything else, in battle Tactics and skills hes Great.

Cledarius
07-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah i know it wasn't that good like the first. I didn't know what to say more. The only thing i can think of now, may be the fact that it was axel who took kairi in the other worlds if I remember correctly.

Clawsze
07-16-2007, 07:45 PM
CLEDARIUS WINS BY DEFAULT!!!!

The next match will begin later, check this post.

Cledarius
07-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Yay! Lucky me!

Hope next time I get some better arguments, I'm working at it.

Clawsze
07-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I am sorry top say, i will be unable to post from Friday.
I give BR head judge until i return.
Masamunemaster will be the 3rd judge until I return.

Formalhaut
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
Ok, We need 1 more person as the quarter finals Match 2 says:

"EIKO GUY Vs. ???"

We need 1 more person, so this is your day (I have my lucky Lucky ability on!) , if you missed signing up to the tournament.

I will Give 2 days to the 1st person to post thier character.

If no one posts in 2 days, Then Eiko Guy will go thorugh by default.

Thanks for taking part, and good luck!

Jordan Cleary*

demondude
07-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Why don't you go onto the next round and do eiko guy afterwards to give someone a chance of joining. :)

Formalhaut
07-19-2007, 08:24 PM
because the next round is me and you, Im the head judge and there is already a judge out of action.

demondude
07-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Touche Either way I hope someone comes soon Because I'm all ready. ;)

Clawsze
07-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Actually, if you two argue now, i can judge, but if you don't post in about 16hours, I can't.

Consider this the start of your argueing fight.

Formalhaut
07-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Ok. Ooo im nervous

Goofy-Captain Of the royal Nights
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/47/Goofyll8.jpg/180px-Goofyll8.jpg

Goofy has shown remarkable develoment with other characters, be they Good or bad.

Goofy, off the bat in KHI, was the 1st one to say they could go together, the 3 of them, this shows that he is good at " making the 1st approch"

He can be quite serious as well, though not as much as Sora.
he can be quite helpful, Often pointing out things that other characters may miss, Much to the delight of Sora and Donald.
He seems to have gotten smarter in KHII, helping Sora and the gang and being more helpful to the group.

Overall, Goofy is very helpful to the group, and is a valuble member.

Jordan Cleary

(BTW, I barly halfway trough the game so this is kinda crap)