PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon

stalpho slayer
06-29-2007, 07:55 PM
name is probly spelled wrong but anyway why would somebody kill him and whats there motive

Cookie
06-29-2007, 07:57 PM
He's not dead. I believe he came out during Smackdown or Raw after the whole Chris Benoit incident.

Tasura
06-29-2007, 08:56 PM
That was a 'storyline' type thing, it was far from true, if you believe anything you see in wrestling, you need to smarten up to the ways of grabbing ratings.

demondude
06-29-2007, 08:58 PM
If he was really dead the the company would go on standstill for quite a while.

Hazzard
06-29-2007, 09:13 PM
You're so gullible.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-29-2007, 11:42 PM
You're so gullible.

fire_of_avalon
06-29-2007, 11:48 PM
You know, he's probably asking in-context, y'all. Who in the storyline would have the motive?

Comet
06-30-2007, 12:20 AM
You're so gullible.

Bloodline666
06-30-2007, 03:20 AM
What was really killed as far as Vince McMahon is concerned was his wrestling gimmick (as in, his evil boss gimmick), not him in real life.

ReloadPsi
06-30-2007, 03:24 AM
There's a comment somewhere in here (http://stalpho.slayer.youarelame.com) that really, seriously applies to you. Keep a look out for it.

Del Murder
06-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Let's be nice.

Momiji
06-30-2007, 05:47 AM
You're so gullible.

Start quote pyramid.... NOW!

Ramza Beoulve
06-30-2007, 05:55 AM
You're so gullible.Sir, yes Sir!

Owwww... Monkeys!

Big D
06-30-2007, 09:31 AM
You know, he's probably asking in-context, y'all. Who in the storyline would have the motive?Indeed, that's what I was thinking.

I can't contribute to the topic, though, since I never got into WWF/E. The plots and characterisations were just way too over-the-top, yet seemed to take themselves so seriously. The WCW, in it's glory days, was way more laid-back and less overblown. In my opinion, of course. From what I've seen of the more recent WWE, anyone could be given a motive for murdering McMahon, even if it's just suddenly revealed that it was a completely hidden conspiracy involving someone with a squeaky-clean background.
It'd be kinda neat if it turned out to be Eric Bischoff, though:D

The Fat Bioware Nerd
06-30-2007, 02:48 PM
I think this "Who killed Mr. McMahon?" storyline is going to suck just like all of their other storylines over the past six years. The only thing that's entertaining about the WWE nowadays is their video games. That's why I don't watch the WWE anymore.

demondude
06-30-2007, 02:59 PM
They will give up on the storyline now that he has been revealed to be true.

Odaisé Gaelach
06-30-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know. It was going to be one of those WWE mysteries that would be solved in a few weeks time, and the real culprit and their motive would be revealed. Like who ran over Stone Cold.

But they'll drop the storyline completely now, after what happened with Chris Benoit.

Agreed. :D

stalpho slayer
06-30-2007, 05:28 PM
You know, he's probably asking in-context, y'all. Who in the storyline would have the motive?Indeed, that's what I was thinking.

I can't contribute to the topic, though, since I never got into WWF/E. The plots and characterisations were just way too over-the-top, yet seemed to take themselves so seriously. The WCW, in it's glory days, was way more laid-back and less overblown. In my opinion, of course. From what I've seen of the more recent WWE, anyone could be given a motive for murdering McMahon, even if it's just suddenly revealed that it was a completely hidden conspiracy involving someone with a squeaky-clean background.

peaple that understand what i'm talking about thanks and peaple that did'nt bite me:mad2: :mad: :( :D

Bolivar
07-01-2007, 02:48 AM
Like who ran over Stone Cold.

i remember that. we were all shocked to find out it was our beloved breakdancing samoan Rakishi...

Bloodline666
07-01-2007, 02:54 AM
Like who ran over Stone Cold.

i remember that. we were all shocked to find out it was our beloved breakdancing samoan Rakishi...

Actually, that time, Triple H did it and framed Rikishi. And that particular angle was initially made to allow Stone Cold to have surgery.