PDA

View Full Version : FFVI.A RELEASE DATE: EUROPE?

Hazzard
06-29-2007, 09:36 PM
When is the game getting released on gameboy advance for people who live in England, because I can't find it in my local gaming stores.

demondude
06-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Play it on an emulator:confused:

That or wait a while they might get one in stock. :)

Comet
06-29-2007, 11:19 PM
It is already out. June 29th. I saw it. I touched it.

Roto13
06-30-2007, 04:41 AM
I still don't have it and I'm Canadian. There's something wrong with me.

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 02:19 PM
I got it today. It's good, and it's on emulator. The Blitz technique is fkin pissin' me off though, so I might just buy it officially from a GAME store.

Levian
06-30-2007, 05:38 PM
I don't know about England, but here in Norway I've only seen FFVA once since it was released last October, and that was in October actually. Some game shop had imported a few. Judging based on that it could take a while! You could always just import it, though. No PAL/NTSC bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: on the DS.

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 08:04 PM
I went to my GAMEshop today, and it wasn't there. It appears that Gameboy advance games don't sell that much anymore, and that DS has completely overtaken it in popularity. I'm disappointed, and might just get it from ebay...I also got this Naruto Chronicles game instead, and it's a load of sh*t..

demondude
06-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I went to my GAMEshop today, and it wasn't there. It appears that Gameboy advance games don't sell that much anymore, and that DS has completely overtaken it in popularity. I'm disappointed, and might just get it from ebay...I also got this Naruto Chronicles game instead, and it's a load of sh*t..

Maybe its in a different shop how about places like HMV :)

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM

Hmmm, I'll check into it more then, but I'm losing faith in it being out there...

demondude
06-30-2007, 08:38 PM

Hmmm, I'll check into it more then, but I'm losing faith in it being out there...

Actually I just checked their website and they don't have it either.

Sorry hazzard no luck there but its a great game on an emulator if you've never plyed it before ;)

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 08:51 PM

Actually I just checked their website and they don't have it either.

Sorry hazzard no luck there but its a great game on an emulator if you've never plyed it before ;)

Well, thanks for looking it up, cause you didn't have to. I got it on emulator this morning, but I'm stuck on the part when you meet Sabin- in the middle of the Vargas battle. I don't know how to activate the Blitz technique on the keyboard, any advise on what to actually press. (Is it the arrow keys?)

demondude
06-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep left right left.

It gets really fun later on and sabin IS annoying people like cyan are better ;)

Good luck

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Yep left right left.

It gets really fun later on and sabin IS annoying people like cyan are better ;)

Good luck

Hmmm, I might dump Sabin when I get new people...Cyan sounds good.

demondude
06-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Sabin is one of the worst and most anoring in the game:choc2:

The best 4 are terra relm edgar and shadow/cyan

Remember this important info TERRA AND EDGAR ARE REALLY GOOD ;)

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 09:51 PM
I'm really pissed off now. That crappy Sabin, piece of sh*t, still can't activate his bloody Blitz technique. I seriously need help on how to do it. Do you have to press it fast? What arrow keys is needed to press? Anything!!!

demondude
06-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Okay

A press blitz left right left A

B check you'r emulator for a guide on buttons?

I had problems on this bit as well :(

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 10:17 PM
I'll try it again, but I doubt it will work.

demondude
07-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Any luck yet?

Roto13
07-05-2007, 06:37 PM
For any blitz with a diagonal in it, you can press one of the directions next to the diagonal instead of pressing the diagonal. (For example, Aura Bolt is down, down-left, left, but you can also do it by pressing down, down, left.)

At least in the original version. I'm not sure about the GBA version.

Hazzard
07-05-2007, 08:28 PM
No luck, I gave up a couple of days ago once I got FFIII which is amazing.