PDA

View Full Version : Saga frontier

Xalibar
06-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Who's played this game? I think they should do the same thing that atlus did with hoshigami and remake it for the DS, and include Fuse's quest, as well as the two deleted quests for Asellus.

Zechs
06-30-2007, 06:16 AM
I thought it was ok. But I would have liked to see actual quests for Gen, Rufas, Fei-on and Rouge.

Xalibar
07-01-2007, 06:03 AM
I imagine rouge would have the same quest as blue. What kind of quests would you want to see for fei on and rufus etc?

escobert
07-01-2007, 04:45 PM
The Saga series is my favorite Square series. Toss up between frontier 1&2 and Romancing. I almost would have to say 2 is my favorite. and lute ftw imo.

Cecil_Dawn
08-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I loved Saga Frontier and SF2, graphics were amazing, and the game play was really good.

Ryushikaze
08-07-2007, 10:02 PM
Who's played this game? I think they should do the same thing that atlus did with hoshigami and remake it for the DS, and include Fuse's quest, as well as the two deleted quests for Asellus.

Among the other things that never made it into the game.
That said, yes, I'd love a DS remake of this game. They need to finish Lute's quest, too, since it was originally supposed to be one of the most epic of the quests.

Markus. D
08-08-2007, 03:53 AM
I enjoyed Romancing Saga and Unlimited Saga :]

black orb
08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
>>> Just played SF2, wonderful game..

feioncastor
08-28-2007, 03:59 AM
I've played SaGa Frontier a lot. I tried to play SaGa Frontier 2, but it wasn't as good, I thought. I also tried Romancing SaGa, but didn't like it much. I understand that the Final Fantasy Legend games for the Gameboy are actually SaGa games, and I honestly didn't like either of them that I played (1 and 3).

So it's just SaGa Frontier for me.

Xalibar
08-28-2007, 06:45 PM

Among the other things that never made it into the game.
That said, yes, I'd love a DS remake of this game. They need to finish Lute's quest, too, since it was originally supposed to be one of the most epic of the quests.

What were the other things that never made it into the game? and what else was supposed to be in lute's quest?