PDA

View Full Version : About leveling up?

Cloud_Lion_Heart
06-30-2007, 03:20 AM
there's probally some threads about where to level up at. You can post about that here if you want. My REAL questions is about them leveling up. It seems they level up slightly less then other Final Fatasy's besides the tactics games. So whats the most HP at level 99 can a character have? I just wanted to know if its possible to get 255 stats, or if you can get 9999 HP 999 MP. So another one of my questions is what are my stats gonna look like when everyone is on level 99.

I'm just now in old arcades talking to jules to get into new arcades. I'm in my 70's level wise. So I'll just work for level 99 and see how strong it gets.

leader of mortals
06-30-2007, 05:57 AM
you get I think around 5 or 6 thousand hp at level 99, but then if you use bubble(Ive seen it on youtube, but I havent done it) you can have more than 9999 hp. The only way to get 99 strength or speed or anything else is to use heavy armor or cat ear hood or something (my balthier has 92 speed at level 55, so it's easily possible to get 99 speed)

Cloud_Lion_Heart
07-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Well I hope all the time is worth it. I mean its takes 100 or more hours to level up to 99 with the story as well. Plus the sidequests for weapons and armor are extremly hard to find. So who all thinks this game is worth it?

Shattered Dreamer
07-03-2007, 10:56 PM
well. Plus the sidequests for weapons and armor are extremly hard to find. So who all thinks this game is worth it?

I do for one. I'm over 130 hours in & I'm bout level 83 with Vaan & 72 with everyone else. I think FFXII was worth my time gameplay wise & I have a few more hunts & Hell Wyrm to beat yet aint playedit in awhile but I dont regret 1 second of the 130plus hours I spent. As far as the strong armour & weapons go once you get them they are worth the time spent trust me.

H-Kazami
08-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Currently, I spent 40 hours and I just got Belias recently and level 31 roughly, but I really like the side quest and etc in this game, not to mention there are so many unique hunts to do, which also pisses people off sometimes =)

Also wondering, what do you mean by "bubbles"?
is it a a cheat? or obtainable in game? (didn't play FFXII for a long time)

qwertysaur
08-01-2007, 03:05 AM
Bubble is a spell that doubles your max HP.

pspkilla
08-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Currently, I spent 40 hours and I just got Belias recently and level 31 roughly, but I really like the side quest and etc in this game, not to mention there are so many unique hunts to do, which also pisses people off sometimes =)

Also wondering, what do you mean by "bubbles"?
is it a a cheat? or obtainable in game? (didn't play FFXII for a long time)

Bubble is an arcane Magick that becomes available when you obtain a certain Clan rank it becomes available in the Muthru Bazaar, and on an airship. It's well worth the long time it takes to get, it's extremly helpful, as it doubles your max HP.

Big Boss
08-02-2007, 09:23 PM
Just like everyone said, Bubble is an arcane magic that doubles your max HP. About Auto-Leveling, I have never done it but I have been able to get to level 25 before reaching the Giza Plains for the first time.

Renmiri
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I hope all the time is worth it. I mean its takes 100 or more hours to level up to 99 with the story as well. Plus the sidequests for weapons and armor are extremly hard to find. So who all thinks this game is worth it?

There are a couple of autolevelling tricks on the web. At your level skip the Negalmuur trick and go for the Henne Mines trick. Google it.

ValiantKnight
08-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Overlooking eternity is a little slow for 70, but will do until you can get into the mines, that is if you can't access the mines yet.

I wanna say highest is around 6500, and some characters are as low as 5400 at 99

+1600 in armor = 8000~

8000 bubble'd = 16,000

HP doesn't show past 9,999... but it does go past it. Get hit for 1000dmg while having a 6000~ hp character bubbled. They will still be 9999.

Hazzard
08-03-2007, 01:40 AM
My characters are in their high 60's expect for Vaan who's in his high 70's. I have to do a few quests and have already completed the game, my HP is around 4700 - 5400 probably, when not equipped with Bubble magick. At level 99 I can imagine having 7000 - 8000 natural HP.

Is it worth it? Yes, depending on whether you have the patience to endure it all, and pick the right locations to level up. In caves or tombs it can be tiring and appear endless, but in other places it can be nifty.