PDA

View Full Version : I see london I see france I see someones..uh

demondude
06-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Have you ever been caught naked?

I never have but if i was i'd be all like
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592538-19962aspen1.b.jpg (http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1181592538-19962aspen1.jpg)

Sergeant Hartman
06-30-2007, 04:06 PM
No one cares about nudity in my house. But no, I've never been caught in public or anything.

Obsidian
06-30-2007, 04:08 PM
I was in a play a couple of years ago that required me to appear in my boxers for one scene. I was advised ahead of time to sew the front opening of the boxers shut, but I ignored them. As a result... A friend of mine, who goes by many names, made his on-stage debut. :erm:

Bunny
06-30-2007, 04:46 PM
Caught? No. Seen? Yes.

daggertrepe
06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes. I've been caught by family...

Faris
06-30-2007, 05:57 PM
No never. :D

~*~Celes~*~
06-30-2007, 06:00 PM
I think my mom may have caught me naked once when I was changing, but that's it.

Polaris
06-30-2007, 06:01 PM
No, I've never been caught, but it's a little hard to caught a girl naked:rolleyes2 Anyway my parents know how horrible I am naked so they don't even try ;)

Zeldy
06-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Nope. Ive never let my parents see me change since I was about 6 or 7 either.

Ouch!
06-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Twice.

Once eight or nine years ago when my sister and her friends were playing hide-and-seek in the house. One of her friend's burst into the bathroom while I was using the facilities.

Years later I had to teach my mother the finer points of knocking before entering at a closed bedroom door. I'm not sure she actually saw anything.

Shiny
06-30-2007, 10:05 PM
My mom always barges in the bathroom when I'm taking a shower, because there is no lock. Much to my dismay. Also, my grandmother came in my room when I was changing eventhough I told her I was and made embarrassing comments about my breasts.

DK
06-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Nah, I'm like a naked ninja.

Nominus Experse
07-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Yes, a number of times.

Thrice whilst masturbating, and another two times during some wonderful sex.

As for the number of times I've simply been seen nude, and not caught, I cannot say, but I wouldn't be surprised if the number were quite high. I am very comfortable with my body, and see no real reason as to why people should "hide" themselves in every possible way.

Rocket Edge
07-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Yes, a number of times.

Thrice whilst masturbating, and another two times during some wonderful sex.
xD, thats embarresment right there.

I don't remember it happening to be honest, unless I choose to be naked in front of people.

Iceglow
07-01-2007, 10:10 PM
umm been caught naked in public once, well not fully nude but I dived once in to a swimming pool and got my swim shorts dragged down by the speed and everything...needless to say my white ass made an appearance there.

Better story though was when once I was with a then girlfriend at a mates house and they all went out and we didn't waste any time the friend had a free house for a week and we were in her room and got right down to it...only for our friend to forget her purse, she comes walking in and the duvet is thrown on the other side of the room as is our clothes...she turns to pick the purse up from the bedside cabinet (the door untill this point blocked her view) and there's me and the then girlfriend at it completely naked...instead of getting embarrassed she decided to yell "OMG STEVE AND ISOBEL ARE SMURFING ON MY BED!!!" at which point the 5 or so mates who were also spending time over at hers came bursting in to the room...deliberately going "LET ME SEE!!!" I could have died but there was nothing for it...we just sat there completely naked and went "hey guys...you mind...purse? *throws purse* don't come back for like 20 - 30 mins minimum please" at which point they decided they did have an issue and wanted to sit down and talk about what they were buyin at the shop.... I wanted to die.

Shlup
07-01-2007, 10:12 PM
With my husband (then boyfriend) by my mother and my best friend's mother.

Thanks for reminding me. :(

KentaRawr!
07-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Nah, I'm like a naked ninja.

My brother caught me naked once and he referred to me as the Naked Ninja.

One time, I woke up naked under a blanket on a chair in the living room. I had to stealthily get to my room to get some clothes on, MGS style.

f f freak
07-02-2007, 01:16 AM
My EX-Boyfriend(Current at the time) once pulled down my skirt in front of a group of my friends. Luckily I was wearing underwear. I returned the favour the next day and dumped him.