PDA

View Full Version : This for him and this for her and for her...

10-Breaker
06-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Does it help anything if you equip certain weapon to someone?

rubah
06-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Do you mean keeping one specific kind of weapon for each person? You can pretend you have job classes that way, and some people like it. I keep a certain general type of weapon equipped to different characters. Like balthier and vaan will have whatever ninja sword or katana or pole is strongest, ashe whatever sword, basch whatever axe or hammer, and so on.

you don't get any benefits from not switching weapons, except the stat changes.

Renmiri
06-30-2007, 08:25 PM
There is the Stillshrine of Miriam where Ashe has to be the one to equip the Dawn Shard but I think that's it

demondude
06-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Apart from the stances no

Does anyone have a page or a website anything that shows all the character stances?
I really want to see them all :)

Renmiri
06-30-2007, 08:50 PM
They are all on the Ultimania XII. You reminded me that I had promised to scan them for ya. As soon as I can dislodge my kids out of the PC the scanner is attached too. ;)

f f freak
06-30-2007, 10:23 PM
There is the Stillshrine of Miriam where Ashe has to be the one to equip the Dawn Shard but I think that's it

This is just so very wrong. I used Vaan with the Dawn Shard in the Stillshrine and it worked fine.

Lunatic Pandora
06-30-2007, 11:49 PM

This is just so very wrong. I used Vaan with the Dawn Shard in the Stillshrine and it worked fine.

Yeah, you just have to make sure the Dawn Shard is equipped on the leader of your party at the time before you touch the pedistal.

Vivisteiner
07-01-2007, 12:13 AM
^Although on the Japanese version it has to be Ashe.

But yeah, you're right.

leader of mortals
07-02-2007, 02:42 AM
well balthier is best to have a speed weapon, like bows or daggers, because he has the highest speed, Basch should have sword, axes,spears, or hammers because he has the highest strength, ashe and penelo should have katanas because they have the highest magic, and Vaan could really have anything, but I think Fran would be best with guns.