PDA

View Full Version : ninjas of the series

Aerisfanatic
06-30-2007, 07:31 PM
im not sure if this was made before, but all well....

the ninja usally uses throwing weapons...

just like the otheres whos your favorite?

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 08:07 PM
What the heck? Edward was a bard, not a ninja...I don't know how you came up with that one.

Shadow is obviously the best.

demondude
06-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Lol aerisfanatic i think you mean eDGE :)

Aerisfanatic
06-30-2007, 08:40 PM
ya sorry i got used to putting "Ninja" alll the time. oh and your thinking "Edward Chris von Muir" as the bard in FF4

demondude
06-30-2007, 08:42 PM
well dont blame me... i never played FF4, and the sight i was a ninja so i put him on

Don't worry about it i'm sure everyone will recongnise you mean edge;)

Anyway eah i voted yuffie

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Lol, Yuffie is alright as well, except from when she stole the materia all the damn time...

Rase
06-30-2007, 09:01 PM
What the heck? Edward was a bard, not a ninja...I don't know how you came up with that one.
Edge's full name is Edward Geraldine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_IV_characters#Edward_.22Edge.22_Geraldine). I think I'll go with him as well, as I actually found his Ninjitsu to be rather useful, along with his throwing ability.

Plus he's a ladies man. I mean come on.

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Edward converted into Edge...who would of guessed that...

Vermachtnis
06-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Wow, as many times as I played Final Fantasy IV, I never knew Edge's real name was Edward :eek:

Anyway, I voted Yuffie. Her speed is unmatched and she's my favorite character from VII.

Hazzard
06-30-2007, 09:55 PM
I get it now...They took the first two letters of Edge's name and mixed it together to create the default name. So he probably thought his real name was too...hmmm...posh, and decided to style it out into something more flashy.

Takara
06-30-2007, 09:59 PM
I get it now...They took the first two letters of Edge's name and mixed it together to create the default name. So he probably thought his real name was too...hmmm...posh, and decided to style it out into something more flashy.

Most likely what happened, yes.

Besides, Edward was named Gilbert in the original.

qwertysaur
06-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Also there is Edward Geraldine. Edge is the first two letters of his first and last name put together. But I voted Yuffie because she was my favorite from FFVII.

Elly
07-01-2007, 04:33 PM
hmmm... tossup between Shadow and Yuffie, but once again ima have to go with a FFVII char and say Yuffie, even though VI was my favorite FF in the series, i just like when they have the girls kicking butt, maybe i'm biased in that regard...

Goldenboko
07-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Edge ftw. I mean, he has the hots for Rydia, and anyone associated with Rydia is win.

Slothy
07-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Shadow. He'd slit his mothers throat for a nickle. What do you think he'll do to you if you don't vote for him?

oddler
07-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Edge ftw. I mean, he has the hots for Rydia, and anyone associated with Rydia is win.

This is only one of many reasons why Edge is wicked cool. Not to mention that it's the best reason. :up:

Dr. Acula
07-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Shadow, followed closely by Yuffie.

Meat Puppet
07-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Huge fan of FFXI’s ninja class right here.

Bolivar
07-06-2007, 07:22 PM
definately Shadow, he had all the cool optional dream sequences explaining his "shadow"y past, or were they nightmares?

Northcrest
07-06-2007, 08:00 PM
This was hard between Yuffie and Shadow but I think Shadow was better. He had a cool dog named Intercepter. Plus he almost risked his life (depending on what you do) trying to save the crew. Yuffie was also a very good ninja too.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
07-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I think Yuffie is the best ninja.

atlanteay
07-10-2007, 05:00 PM
M
Y
S
T
E
R
Y

P
O
S
T
!

cloud21zidane16
07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
i vote yuffie

The Ceej
07-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Shadow. He's badass.

Depending on whether you're playing SNES or PlayStation, he either slit his mother's throat for a nickel or he would do so. Can't get more badass than that. But he did. He got a kickass dog that can pretty much kill an enemy in one hit (Depending on its HP) at random.

Hazzard
07-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Shadow. He's badass.

Depending on whether you're playing SNES or PlayStation, he either slit his mother's throat for a nickel or he would do so. Can't get more badass than that. But he did. He got a kickass dog that can pretty much kill an enemy in one hit (Depending on its HP) at random.

Nah, seriously, he wouldn't kill his own mother for money, unless he hated her...more like his best friend, and I don't find that badass, I find it kinda evil and freaky.

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Rikku.

The Ceej
07-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Shadow. He's badass.

Nah, seriously, he wouldn't kill his own mother for money, unless he hated her...more like his best friend, and I don't find that badass, I find it kinda evil and freaky.

Which version of the game did you play?

I played it on the SNES and PlayStation and the lines were as follows:

SNES: "He slit his mother's throat for a nickel."
PS: "He'd slit his mother's throat for a nickel."

Of course, I hear the GBA version is different, but I haven't played it. So, I would assume that's the one you played.

bipper
07-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Yuffie. She was a light hearted ninja. I almost voted shadow, but then remembered he was a TRAIN ROBBER. He just discuised himself as a ninja so that no one would recognize him.

07-11-2007, 11:26 PM
You've gotta be kidding me =/ One of the FFVII characters that almost every fan hates is tied with one of the FFVI characters that almost every fan loves.

And why does Edge have any votes at all? You need to use Cure3 on him after every two hits he takes. Plus he kept hitting on my woman.

ReloadPsi
07-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Shadow sucks. Edge all the way.

Yuffie514
07-12-2007, 06:46 AM
* Yuffie...looking more pretty since Kingdom Hearts 2, best dresser in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
* FFTA NIN...while i do not make much use of the enfeebling abilities, i do enjoy the benefits of Double Sword.

these are the only two types of NIN i've experienced with anyway.