PDA

View Full Version : Huh? oO

Black Angel
07-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Alright, so I was going to Daguerreo, I just finished off my first Grand Dragon and I see this one little island, about southwest from Daguerreo, and it had this little shadow. This gets my attention. I go to the little island, sure enough, there is a shadow thingy...So I saved my game and went under it, thinking something was gonna happen, or there was gonna be some type of boss fight. Nothing happened. Does anyone have any idea what/who it is?

TheSpoonyBard
07-01-2007, 11:03 PM
That's the Chocobo Air Gardens. When you get a Gold chocobo, position yourself under the shadow and use a Dead Pepper while in the air. You'll fly up to the garden.

The garden moves around, but it will be in one of a few set locations. There are a few more chocographs to find there, as well as Ozma, an optional boss.

Black Angel
07-01-2007, 11:10 PM
That's the Chocobo Air Gardens. When you get a Gold chocobo, position yourself under the shadow and use a Dead Pepper while in the air. You'll fly up to the garden.

The garden moves around, but it will be in one of a few set locations. There are a few more chocographs to find there, as well as Ozma, an optional boss.

Ohhhhhhh...Thank you very much. ^^

Shotgunnova
07-04-2007, 07:29 PM
There are a few locations you can find those shadows (six, I think) where the Air Garden is. You can tell where the locations are by reading those Chocograph Pieces, if you can figure out what they mean. Once you actually get in the garden, it gets marked on the world map so there's not as much searching. =p

Deusa
07-04-2007, 08:41 PM
true