PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trainers Room.

Rinoa Lover
07-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Hello please join mine new Pokemon Trainers Room here we can chit chat and Discussions all about Pokemon games are here to talk. Please insert your Reaction here about the Pokemon games that ever maked from Game Freaks. But the games of Pokemon are great but I will begin with mine Pokemon Training History from 1998 to 2007. Mine history is greater than other Pokemon Trainers. And I will post mine Strongest Pokemon here and you can use this Chit Chat and Discussion Room either to put your Pokemon here.

-Mine Pokemon Training History-{1998} I played Pokemon Blue at the first time by mine friends and mine first Starter Pokemon Squirtle the blue turtle Pokemon and he was so strong. He was mine first favorite Pokemon after his final form the Turtle with Cannon on his shield the name of that Pokemon is Blastoise. I don't love the screen of that game but the gameplay and the Story was great. Mine Favorite of that old game the Gym leader was Erika from Celaton City I love and his Pokemon Scyther either. So was mine Pokemon Start after that game I was tired and I rested about 2 years and I began again with Pokemon Gold on mine Nintendo Game Boy Color. {2000} I had Pokemon Gold and I was happy with that game mine gaming total hour was 130 hours. And mine strongest Pokemons was Scyther, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Ampharos with they I was greatest Trainer of Pokemons and I Discovered if you give Pokemon the true Love that they are greatest and strongest Pokemons then other Pokemon. Mine Starter Pokemon on Pokemon Gold was Totodile. {2002} I had download the Pokemon Diamond and there mine Starter Pokemon was Torchic because mine Favorite Pokemon was the Final Evolution of him was Blaziken he rules all the Pokemon of Hoenn Regio. and now {2007} I've got Pokemon Diamond version and there mine Starter Pokemon was Turtwig because his Final Form is touch and greatest looking Pokemon then the other Starter Pokemon are the name is Torterra. He is at Level 41 and have the moves as Mega Drain, Bite, Earthquake and Solarbeam. And mine strongest Pokemon are more now is 4 Pokemons include the Pokemon Torterra then come Staraptor Level 41 with moves Aerial Ace, Wing attack, Roost and Close Combat then Luxray Level 41 with moves Shock Wave, Spark, Thunder and Strenth then Kadabra Level 33 (In training yet) with moves Spybeam, Confusion, Shadow ball and Recover and atleast. And I have 6 Badges and about 99 Pokemon seen and 34 Pokemon owned that means 34/99. That's mine Pokemon Training History.

Momiji
07-03-2007, 04:37 AM
Hello please join mine new Pokemon Trainers Room here we can chit chat and Discussions all about Pokemon games are here to talk. Please insert your Reaction here about the Pokemon games that ever maked from Game Freaks. But the games of Pokemon are great but I will begin with mine Pokemon Training History from 1998 to 2007. Mine history is greater than other Pokemon Trainers. And I will post mine Strongest Pokemon here and you can use this Chit Chat and Discussion Room either to put your Pokemon here.

Claiming that yout history is greater than others is quite an arrogant statement, if I may be blunt about it, not to mention your current party is an extremely low level.

Anyway, my Pokémon history goes a little like this:

-1998-
I bought Pokémon Red Version. My starter Pokémon was Bulbasaur. I remember restarting the game around Mt. Moon because I thought I messed something up and was stuck. My Venusaur became my first and only level 100, with my Mr. Mime following close behind.

-circa 1999-
I bought Pokémon Blue Version, and I started with Squirtle.
I also got Pokémon Yellow Version for Christmas, and obviously started with Pikachu (like I had a choice.)

-2000-
I got Pokémon Silver for Christmas, and started with Chikorita.

-2001-
I bought Pokémon Gold, and started with Totodile.
I also bought Pokémon Crystal version, and started with Cyndaquil.

-2003-
I bought Pokémon Sapphire, and started with Torchic.

-2004-
I bought Pokémon Ruby, and started with Mudkip.

-2005-
I received Pokémon FireRed for Christmas, and never really played it until I learned in 2007 that you could capture Johto Pokémon later into the game.

-2007-
I bought Pokémon Pearl version sort of on an impulse, and I started with Piplup. It is currently my favorite game, and I've clocked over 140 hours of gameplay since May 1st. Currently, I am working on my Wi-Fi Battle teams, both single and double battles. My Pokédex: Seen 336, Obtained 201. It could be a lot more if I focused on that as much as I did with my teams.
My Single Battle Team, more or less set for lv.100 battles: Togekiss, Leafeon, Azelf, Milotic, Crobat, Rampardos.
My (Future) Double Battle Team: Togekiss (Special Attack-based Sweeper), Togekiss (More evasion/defense based, built to accompany Shuckle), Shuckle, Milotic, Leafeon.

Wanna battle? I'll take you on anytime >_>

Rostum
07-03-2007, 10:14 AM
At least I'm not being threatened this time. :)

JKTrix
07-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Rinoa Lover is back with his mad engrish skillz!

I actually picked up Pokemon Battle Revolution late last night. Transferred my DS 'mon over, customized my avatar, played a few battles, then went to sleep. Gonna try to play it a bit more tonight to see what else can be unlocked.