PDA

View Full Version : What was your most hated world in KHII?

Formalhaut
07-03-2007, 03:03 AM
What was your most hated world then?

Mine was Hollow bastion. battle lvl 15! Pfft! barely 7! All there are is soliders and shadows. Im at Pride lands (1st) so yh whats up with that?

PuPu
07-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Hundred Acre Wood is my most hated world in KHI and KHII.

Fonzie
07-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Hollow Bastion. The music started to piss me off. :mad2:

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-03-2007, 04:13 AM
Wow, I thought there would be much more hate for Atlantica. Personally I do not care for Halloween Town.

Tavrobel
07-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Atlantica. Pointless!

StarlightAngel
07-03-2007, 05:55 AM
Hundred Acre Wood is my most hated world in KHI and KHII.

That and Atlantica.

Clawsze
07-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Between Wonderland and Atlantica(KH2)

Yukki-Chan
07-03-2007, 11:39 AM
I Hate the Atlantica world I can't believe Disney got so much input as to put a flipping musical level in there >_< my ears BLED I had to keep the song on to get the damn timing right. Curse me and my obsession with perfect completion of KH mini games

Cledarius
07-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Damn Alice in Wonderland! Double-Damn Hundred Acre Wood! And Triple-Damn Atlantica!

The Alice in Wonderland level was just boring. altough there were a few funny parts in it.

Hundred Acre Wood exists just to torture the poor players who want to enjoy the game.

And Atlantica....uuuh I hate the name and speaking it out loud. When i first encountered Arielle and her friends I thought "Hey look at me, I'm six years old and i like fishies and mermaids and stuff like that."
Then I remembered that I'm not six years old anymore. The next thought was "Please gods, let me slaughter these funny animals! If not with the keyblade, give me something else, a spoon is all i ask for!"
You ask why a spoon? It is blunt! It pains more!

Griff
07-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Disney Castle/Timeless River. I don't know why, but I just find that part of the story really annoying.

No.78
07-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Atfuckinglantica. NO FUN THERE AT ALL.

Also, I disliked pride lands because I was a lion, and twilight town was boring.

Formalhaut
07-03-2007, 04:32 PM
I loved Atlantica!

I also did not like Timeless river much

Damn! How do I do a poll!

hplvr
07-03-2007, 09:37 PM
KH1 Atlantica
KH2 Atlantica

Brennan
07-03-2007, 09:59 PM
KH1 Atlantica
KH2 Atlantica

Leen-Leen
07-03-2007, 10:02 PM
Atlantica didn't absolutely kill me, but it was pretty boring. I didn't like Pride Lands because it was just ... different ... to be a lion, and in Twilight Town it was boring for me, because there didn't ever seem to be sooo much to do there.

Pheesh
07-04-2007, 03:11 AM
Halloween town bored me in KH2. But basically all the Disney levels got owned by the Square ones. Basically all the plot occurred in either the World that never was, Twilight Town, and Hallow Bastion.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Although I hated the Atlantica world so flipping much, the worst playable world in my opinion was the Space Paranoids. The music was so irritating and I just hate Tron.

Psychotic
07-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Atlantica is the best world in the game on KHII you crazy people! Was probably the worst on KH, though.

KHII...uh...Disney Castle or Twilight Town I guess.

Gopher Gamble
07-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Hundred Acre Woods. Atlantica, and as much as I enjoyed the Collisium in KH 1 I just wished there was more to it. KH 2 delivered that with the underworld.

Xatif
07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Atlantica, 100 Acre Wood, Twilight Town. Those three bored me to death. But just for the sake of completion, I had to go through them. 100 Acre Wood had those bunch of good items I couldn't resist to get them (Power/AP/Defense/Magic Boost, anyone?) If there would be a world that I would want to avoid wholly, it will be Atlantica. What's the point of that world, anyways? [/rant]

Scream1008
07-07-2007, 09:54 PM
I don't really consider Atlantica (KH2) or Hundred Acre Wood to be real levels. My least favorite true level of either game was Monstro from KH1. As for KH2, probably Land of the Dragons (even though that huge heartless battle was just awesome).

Aerisfanatic
07-07-2007, 10:41 PM
I loved Atlantica!

there is this little check box that says... Yes, post a poll with this thread, and when you submit the thread you have to make your poll options.

now the levels i didnt like were atlantica but not in KH2 in kh1 so anoying, the one in KH2 was ridicules. "oh wouldnt it be fun to make an entire music level... the players will love that!" and what the bosses almost every single boss came back

Chocobo King
07-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Atlantica was the worst place in both KHI & KHII. It was anoying and (thinks for the best word to use) pretty much lame

Formalhaut
07-07-2007, 11:15 PM
I loved Atlantica!

there is this little check box that says... Yes, post a poll with this thread, and when you submit the thread you have to make your poll options.

now the levels i didnt like were atlantica but not in KH2 in kh1 so anoying, the one in KH2 was ridicules. "oh wouldnt it be fun to make an entire music level... the players will love that!" and what the bosses almost every single boss came back

No no no I acidently forgot and now what do I do? Can I do a poll after?

Aerisfanatic
07-08-2007, 10:24 PM
I loved Atlantica!

No no no I acidently forgot and now what do I do? Can I do a poll after? im afraid after the thread is submited you cant put a poll... unless you get a mod help.

Albel
07-08-2007, 11:52 PM
KH1 100 acre woods
KH2 Atlantica, which is the most pointless part of the game.

Eiko Guy
07-09-2007, 01:27 AM
wait for it...wiat for it....
I LOVED ATLANTICA. I would play the songs for enjoyment i hated TWTNW. It was so cool but you couldn't explore it. It was just one long path no branching avenues or anything.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Atlantica :P

I didn't HATEHATEHATE it, but I definitely liked it the least...also the Pride Lands, but that's because I don't like The Lion King.

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 11:12 AM
I loved Atlantica! It was so sextastic!xD

My least favorite was probably Halloween Town...Or Twilight Town...

No, scratch that! My least favorite was Space Paranoids! But I loved Sora's outfit.<333

Mirage
07-11-2007, 01:12 PM
The one where you saw Sora and Donald and stuff.

crimsonsuzaku
07-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Atlantica.. a little.
Hated Disney Castle more, until FM+ comes out so u can fight Enigmatic Soldier there

Amin_Strife
07-15-2007, 12:43 PM
hmm toughie..in the first game i absolutely hated Monstro..but in KHII i liked most of them. But if i had to pick one..probably Space Paranoids(the TRON world). Just didn't really dig that one. 100 Acre Wood i still adore xD it's cute in a way that you feel warm inside once you are in that world. I still like it xD

Knight
07-18-2007, 09:32 AM
The world I hate the most would be Ariel's world (Blame Sabastian for that!). The games here are really killing me! Especially the chapter 1 - 'swim this way'.. I already finished this game long time ago but the song is still haunting me *background- haunted by evanescence*:tonberry:

...swim this way.. we dance n we play now...
....just take a chance and shake a fin...:skull:
~~~ shivers~~~

Timster
07-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Pride Lands sucked bigtime... and so did timeless river... don't really like halloween town either...

Formalhaut
07-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Atlantica's cool as can be. I like the songs (UNDER THE SEA PWNS) and The buttons, I hate getting a bad. A bad is bad.

Moogleswift
07-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Wonderland and Hundred ache Wood. Pretty Boring

The Mog Ninja
07-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Liked em all

Advent VII
08-16-2007, 03:08 PM
halloween town. im not completly certain why, you'd think it would be one like the hundred acher wood or somthing. i just dreaded going there, and when i got there i wanted to get out as fast as possible. then i relised i had to go back again and took the game out of my ps2 for a while.

NaroK
08-17-2007, 12:09 AM
I hated Atlantica in the first KH but it wasnt that bad in KH2. The one i absoluly hated was the tron world Space Paranoids i think. Took me forever to beat that racing bit:mad:

Formalhaut
08-17-2007, 08:35 PM
racing bit was EASY. Space paranoids is one of my favourite worlds.

Timster
08-17-2007, 08:41 PM
naaah kinda agree with NaroK... space paranoids was pretty lame... and the whole graphic scenario was annoying...

arcanedude34
08-19-2007, 05:22 AM
I hated Port Royal. The voice acting (except Jack) was godawful, and the graphics bugged the :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of me. I liked Atlantica btw, and Timeless River was my absolute fav. A better plot would be great for most of the worlds (i.e. Space Paranoids, Halloween Town) but I still love 'em.