PDA

View Full Version : things you would of liked to see happen

Cool Revolutionary
07-04-2007, 07:22 PM
an fmv fight between seifer and zell! thats what i wouldve wanted to happen in a ff.
what things what you have wanted to happen in any ff?

atlanteay
07-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Tellah and Edward making a band called "Spoony Bards" and having a concert.

LunarWeaver
07-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Tidus get naked.

Black Angel
07-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Tidus get naked.
=O
Me too!

Namelessfengir
07-04-2007, 11:09 PM
Tidus get naked.

i could handle that is he was tapping rikku during the afore mentioned nekkidness ... or lulu
or all the girls having a jumping jack compitition :D

if this game had a pc conterpart this would have been done several times over by now

Psychotic
07-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Tidus get naked...in Lake Macalania and freeze to death.

Also Aeris and Zack coming back to life and getting together just 'cause! *FANGIRL SQUEEEEEEEEE* (I think that's what you're supposed to say in these situations)

Finola
07-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Oh yeah! That didn't came to my mind first but yeeeah i would like to see Tidus naked. Even more if he were real.
First thing that came to my mind was Wakka ja Lulu having sex. Dunno why...

Bolivar
07-06-2007, 07:27 PM
As I think they should've made XII a little longer, it would've been cool if you just had 1 or 2 fights against Vayne, then he joins w/ venat in hell and you gotta take him out there... Would've completed the FFII references.

f f freak
07-06-2007, 10:36 PM
The death of Rinoa. Stuff. Lots of stuff. Can't really think.

Masamunemaster
07-08-2007, 05:05 AM
1.Aeris revived
2. Yuna die
3. Auron truly alive

Namelessfengir
07-08-2007, 06:00 AM
id also like to seifer vs zell just see him get his ass kicked (which mind you zell fans is what would happen)

id have liked to see a flashback during rinoa's discription of her time with seifer

and on a more personal note during the ragnorak scene... they're in space why not start tapping in zero g?

The Ceej
07-08-2007, 07:08 AM
I saw what I wanted to see. Just not in the way I wanted to see it. Squall proved to Rinoa he was right the whole time and she was wrong to change him. I just didn't like the way it had to happen.

Jessweeee♪
07-08-2007, 07:24 AM
I would have liked to see a playable Tidus in X-2, seeing as he was coming back anyway.

Namelessfengir
07-08-2007, 08:56 AM
id have liked a better blitzball in x2 and if the sent can come back why not jecht and auran? or braska he was never sent right?

i don't know its 4 am and im going to sleep
good morning

PeneloRatsbane
07-08-2007, 09:48 PM
um in
VII
maybe to have the whole Tifa-Aeris-Cloud thing properly resolved.
Wutai and yuffie to have been involved more.
Vincent and Yuffie proper main characters
Cid and Shera? maybe a bit at the end with that.

VIII
I agree i'd have liked to see some of Siefer and Rinoa interaction.
Stupid "Oh i love squall like a brother" bull not to have been put in and to have some proper Quistis angst
More Irvine involvement

IX
hmm not much to say its pretty much all done and dusted

X
Yuna to have put up and shut up with her marriage to Seymour maybe.

XII
Ashe to have gone to Rozaria with Al Cid
Rasler's ghost to actually be real so that when she stabbed him it would be more dramatic
more Ezla and Rikken (i liked them)
Ashe's coronation
undecided on this but maybe to see Balthier and Fran alive and well at the end. But saying that i like how the last time they are seen Its with Balthier walking out of a firery death trap carrying the lovely Fran like a princess and with him looking every bit the hero