PDA

View Full Version : funniest scene of all!

Cool Revolutionary
07-04-2007, 07:34 PM
obviously,
i take this game seriously. but, at the same time there were plenty of moments which made me howl, (especially on christmas day, i was trying to get ready for bed, you know clean my teeth etc but i just couldnt stop laughing at crimson hound!)
for example, the scene where crimson hound launches a stealth attack and vincent swings round and blasts him into oblivion.
then the pegasus riders! and that guy who starts flexing muscles with the big sword. i think they moments were meant to be funny myself.

Anaisa
07-04-2007, 09:55 PM
That was all hilarious stuff! And it was also funny when Reeve fell on the ground, an broke into bits! Except it wasn't really him. :lol:

Cool Revolutionary
07-04-2007, 10:03 PM
That was all hilarious stuff! And it was also funny when Reeve fell on the ground, an broke into bits! Except it wasn't really him. :lol:
pure comedy!

Hyperion4444
07-05-2007, 02:00 AM
The best one is Yuffie intro(s)

Big D
07-08-2007, 12:17 PM
The best one is Yuffie intro(s)When she called herself the "Wutai super ninja", I facepalmed a little on the inside.

10-Breaker
07-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Maybe seeing this (http://wacky.bugle.free.fr/Pics/Final%20Fantasy%20IX%20-%20122.jpg) scene with different actors.
And it is funny that Vince hits many buttons and there is only one... :D

The black mage
07-16-2007, 10:25 PM
The best one is Yuffie intro(s)
Of course.

That was all hilarious stuff! And it was also funny when Reeve fell on the ground, an broke into bits! Except it wasn't really him.:lol:
thats also funney

The best was the fact that they actully made a stelf section

cloud21zidane16
07-18-2007, 01:23 AM

LOL funny moment:D

muzzer
07-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Maybe seeing this (http://wacky.bugle.free.fr/Pics/Final%20Fantasy%20IX%20-%20122.jpg) scene with different actors.

Isnt that Bahamut (spelling?) and Eden from ff8?

Im sure ive seen that pic before.

frequency
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
When you're aboard the Shera and there's a guard who won't let you past a certain door until you've talked to Shelke ((something like that)) and he goes

"oohh...Mr. Valentine!"

in a really high-pitched voice. xD

10-Breaker
07-20-2007, 09:11 AM

Isnt that Bahamut (spelling?) and Eden from ff8?

Im sure ive seen that pic before.

Yes it is except your Eden is Alexander. In DoC there is the very same scene, but Bahamut is Vincent (Chaos form) and Alexander is Omega. :choc2:

sir helix
07-22-2007, 05:29 AM
when cid says

if you die i will drag your ass back from hell and kill you again

Aerith~Eiko~15
07-23-2007, 12:30 AM
when cid says

if you die i will drag your ass back from hell and kill you again

I love that sence, Cid was simple the funnist out of all of them,:choc2: :choc2: :love:

Woodinator
09-09-2007, 11:34 PM
I got a good laugh when i saw that one of the events where Cait Sith is sneaking around was called "Solid Cait"

Kinda cringed though when near the end everyone is rooting for Vincent and it cuts to all the party member's faces in a circle yelling "YEAH!!!"

Darth Tjador
09-13-2007, 12:36 AM
i like when cait sith dresses up as revee!!!:)

ff is da best
09-17-2007, 08:06 AM
it was funny how yuffie fell down and knocked her head after nero left.
I wonder wat nero would have done if he saw yuffie fall down
( i was so laughing lol)

Darth Tjador
09-18-2007, 02:27 AM
lol!!iwonder also......(thinks and then becomes disturbed)

MKusanagi
11-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I think the creators had fun with this game. I mean, AC was serious and had really no comic element... except for maybe Loz crying and saying "you meanie." So I think it was cool that they poked fun at some of the characters. The teeny bopper soldiers made me feel good about myself. Er... Vincent. It's hard to differentiate when you're playing him. I just learned to accept "Mr.Valentine" as my name so when they said "I'm honored to fight with you." My ego beamed. Good stuff. Cait Sith was funny.

I love it when Yuffie shows up when Nero leaves. He's all (after her self-glorified intro) "My brother is calling..." and just leaves. Knee-slapping moment, right there.