PDA

View Full Version : Are there any miss-able items in this game?

Peter_20
07-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Okay, I used to hear that this game doesn't have too many miss-able items, but I'm sure there are more of them than those I've heard.
I've only heard that Lulu's and Kimahri's ultimate weapons can be missed.

Somebody mentioned Valefor's second Overdrive once, too.

ReloadPsi
07-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I've only heard that Lulu's and Kimahri's ultimate weapons can be missed.
Nope, they can't. You'll wish you did, though.

Somebody mentioned Valefor's second Overdrive once, too.
Sort of, on the international version, as if you come back to Besaid later on you're assaulted by Dark Valefor. It's quite easy to beat, fortunately.

The only truly missable things I can think of are all the cute little gifts that priests and passers-by give you around the world... any pieces of equipment they give can be customised later anyway, and little things like recovery items and Gil are easy enough to get your hands on.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-05-2007, 09:00 PM
there are the al hbed primers in places you can't revisit, like the salvage ship or home, but these can be found later in omega ruins if missed. i think when you heard that lulu's and kimahri's CW's can be missed, maybe they meant can easily be overlooked

Mirage
07-05-2007, 09:09 PM
You realize that you've already answered your own question, right?

Peter_20
07-05-2007, 09:12 PM
You realize that you've already answered your own question, right?No, because I ain't sure that my own answer summarizes everything. :p

Mirage
07-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Your question is if there are *any* missable items in the game, and in the very same post, you state that you are *sure* there are a few. You never really asked what the missable items are :p

Peter_20
07-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Your question is if there are *any* missable items in the game, and in the very same post, you state that you are *sure* there are a few. You never really asked what the missable items are :pOf course I was wondering if you know of any miss-able items. :D

Mirage
07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Not really no, only the al bhed primers, and those can be gathered across different save files anyway. Meaning if you missed the first primer, you can restart and find it, then save, then go to your best saved game, and load the primer you found in you other game into the best game.