PDA

View Full Version : awkward questions...?

Hazzard
07-05-2007, 08:37 PM
What's the most awkward or unusual question you've asked to someone or been questioned, or even heard.

If it's dirty, then still go ahead, but don't if it's too...you know...bad.

LunarWeaver
07-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Little kids tend to ask me if I'm a boy or a girl, and that's generally awkward for their parents. I like to tell them neither then go "BOOGABOGGABLAGLA!"

Araciel
07-05-2007, 08:42 PM
does this come in extra large?

Bunny
07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't get asked awkward or unusual questions, and I tend to find humor in any and all questions that could be considered awkward or unusual, so they aren't really awkward for me. I tend to ask personal quesetions, such as whether or not a girl shaves or otherwise takes care of her downstairs situation. I also like to ask girls if they enjoy giving blowjobs.

Hazzard
07-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I don't get asked awkward or unusual questions, and I tend to find humor in any and all questions that could be considered awkward or unusual, so they aren't really awkward for me. I tend to ask personal quesetions, such as whether or not a girl shaves or otherwise takes care of her downstairs situation. I also like to ask girls if they enjoy giving blowjobs.

Cool...interesting questions to pose at a person. I haven't tried because I feel very restricted to go across that personal line, but hey, it's alright to take risks.

Zeldy
07-05-2007, 08:55 PM
At the top of my head, I was once walking down stairs at school when this random first year was like "ARE YOU A PUNK??". I just burst out laughing.

Fonzie
07-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Little kids tend to ask me if I'm a boy or a girl, and that's generally awkward for their parents. I like to tell them neither then go "BOOGABOGGABLAGLA!"

Should of shown them your downstairs mix-up.

Goldenboko
07-05-2007, 09:21 PM
A couple of weeks ago a little kid came up to PuPu and asked him if he was a criminal...

He said yes. ;o

I tend not to get awkward with most questions... until the involve the opposite sex.

Sergeant Hartman
07-05-2007, 09:27 PM
I tend not to get awkward with most questions... until the involve the opposite sex.
Bugger this!

DarkCloud_BD
07-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Well, a little kid asked me once if I was the Boogeyman... I couldn't help but saying WTF??
And once I heard a little kid talking to his father...
- Dad, why did the bus stop?
- Because it has to...
- But why does it have to?
- Because it's a stop ...
- But why is it a stop?
- Because people may get off/on the bus...
- But why...
- AAAAAARRGGHHH SHUT UP WILL YA??
Again I was like O.o

Shattered Dreamer
07-05-2007, 11:28 PM
My mother asked me was I sleeping around recently to which I replied chance would be a fine thing.

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Join #tot sometime while me or Dan or Chubb are there. It doesn't get any awkwarder.

Holy crap, firefox regards awkwarder as a word!

The most awkward question I've ever asked was how a customer got a black eye (this was back when I worked at a department store). I think I would get in trouble if I revealed their answer.

Disco Potato
07-06-2007, 02:51 AM
I've asked some very awkward questions, but none of them are coming to mind right now. Recently though, a cousin I visited for the first time in probably ten years asked if I wanted to sleepover with her and her husband. It was sweet, but kind of awkward too :p

Freya
07-06-2007, 02:52 AM
I asked some random cute guy if he'd be my babbies daddy. Mind you I was in another town and I was acting completely serious. It was the funniest thing.

Namelessfengir
07-06-2007, 03:26 AM
i once got asked of i was gay i was like holy f'ing :skull::skull::skull::skull: wtf?!?!

loben
07-06-2007, 06:55 AM
"are you my grandpa?"
"uh...no."
"are you suuuure?"
"yea"
"only grandpa's are sure! are you my grandpa?"
"Yes"
"are you sure?"
"no"
"then you could be my grandpa!"

Starts off awkward, but then just gets annoying.:p

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Someone's dad asked me if I went to church...it was...pretty awkward...

i once got asked of i was gay i was like holy f'ing :skull::skull::skull::skull: wtf?!?!

Heheh...my friends and I were in my grandma's driveway once, and this kid on his bike (ZOMG A KID ON A BIKE) asked us if we wanted to race (there was a scooter in the driveway). We were like, No...no thanks...
The kid came around a couple of minutes later and just out of nowhere said, "Are you gay?"
my friends were just kinda like "errr...."
and I said "Yeah. I'm a lesbian."
and the kid's face, I swear it was just like this smiley :eek:

...so sometime later we head down to the gas station to buy junk food and stuff and on the way back we hear whispering...and this little girl who was probably around four years old, just yells WHOOOOOOORE!!!!
and we were like o_o

Hambone
07-06-2007, 08:31 AM
"What's a vagina?"

Nominus Experse
07-06-2007, 08:52 AM
"Why the fuck are you in my car? And why the hell are you wearing no pants? IN MY CAR"

Wolf Kanno
07-06-2007, 09:33 AM
My casual conversations are more interesting than the questions I've been asked...

I've been asked the gay question quite a bit as well as "So... when are you 'coming out'?" Maybe that's why I don't see much action from the ladies...

The one that comes to mind and I swear this is true and no party was privy to what the other was thinking.

My friends are talking to each other and wondering where I am. One of them remarks that I'm probably smurfing a puppy. So I come in, oblivious to their conversation and one of them come up and says, "There you are, what have you been doing?" My reply without a second thought was "A Dachsund (one of those weiner dogs)" I saw his jaw literally drop.

My favorite conversation ended with the question...

"Why are you so sad?"
"My Seaman ran away with my N.U.D.E girl...";)
(Let's see how many get this...) :shifty: