PDA

View Full Version : Enigmatic Soldier Fight

Fonzie
07-05-2007, 10:36 PM
YouTube - KH2FM Enigmatic Soldier Cutscene English SUB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxfx1BloMD0)

This is very interesting.

-He notices Sora because of the Keyblade.
-He says he's met Sora before.
-Then says "No...it isn't you. It isn't you that I have chosen..."
-Repeats the word "Xehanort" a couple times. (Possibly mistaking Sora for Xehanort?)

And go.

Formalhaut
07-06-2007, 12:29 AM
His voice is as alien like as Hell! Creepy.

maybe hes a chaser? Maybe they are a another group of enemys like the heartless and Nobodies?

PuPu
07-06-2007, 03:28 AM
He's giving information about things that will be answered in KH3, just like Xemnas in KH1. I'm definitely not going to trust the opinions of KH fans on what they think the connection is between the ES's words and KH3.

-He notices Sora because of the Keyblade.
Well, he is one of the current wielders of the Keyblade, along with Riku and Mickey (I will not include Kairi). I think that ES was probably a wielder of the Keyblade in the past around the time when Xehanort was still alive.

-He says he's met Sora before.
Only KH3 can answer this.

-Then says "No...it isn't you. It isn't you that I have chosen..."
Again, KH3 can only answer this.

-Repeats the word "Xehanort" a couple times. (Possibly mistaking Sora for Xehanort?)
All that I can conclude is that Sora and Xehanort are connected somehow. KH3 will probably fully explain it.

Clawsze
07-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I think when he states "No...it isn't you. It isn't you that I have chosen..." it may link to the fact that Riku is the true wielder of the keyblade.
The only reason Sora got it is because Riku went to darkness.

Ouch!
07-06-2007, 06:19 PM
I think when he states "No...it isn't you. It isn't you that I have chosen..." it may link to the fact that Riku is the true wielder of the keyblade.
The only reason Sora got it is because Riku went to darkness.
I'd say that's one of the only educated guess one can make at this point.

In the original secret ending, Sunset Horizons or whatever people decided to call it, this guy picks the Kingdom Key. As we learned in the first game, the Kingdom Key was meant for Riku. If this dude is the one who chose Riku, it's quite possible that the other two with him (the ones who drew the Way to Dawn and the keyblade from the world of darkness) also chose masters. Wild theories sprout from these assumptions, of course. Most of them require an insane amount of imagination, but some are fun to read when you're bored.

Clawsze
07-06-2007, 11:23 PM
Me? Educated guess? You must be on drugs!

Ouch!
07-07-2007, 05:08 AM
Would you prefer that I say you stumbled upon that assumption purely by luck without any logical thought process to arrive there?

Clawsze
07-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Would you prefer that I say you stumbled upon that assumption purely by luck without any logical thought process to arrive there?

Very, very close, I actually was just replaying KH (I was bored) and I got up to the bit where Riku takes the Keyblade and you get a wooden sword and The Beast follows you

Then I came to the boards sooo.....yeah, probably wouldn't of remembered that.

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 11:18 AM
What.The.Hell.

That was so smurfing odd. I didn't understand anything that he said, but that freaky wind-voice thing was kinda cool.