PDA

View Full Version : I'm Mad as a Hornet.

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Some of you (Necronoctopus) may know that the Smashing Pumpkins have kinda sorta reunited. And that a new album is coming out in two days. And they're starting a tour on the 7th. AND, that they're going to be on Letterman tomorrow.

What you may not know is that they've done a "residency" in a small town in North Carolina. (I'm gettin' to the point y'all, I swear to you.) A 9 night stay, with 9 shows in Asheville, North Carolina. My effing HOMETOWN*.

I'm currently in the other part of the state for school. My friends from back home told me NOTHING about the SMASHING PUMPKINS playing on of our po-dunk, but well loved, venues. Not a word did they breathe to me, not even my own sister.

I told you all that to ask you this.

Think of a time when someone you care about let you down. Did you feel at all vengeful when that happened? Do you imagine buying them balloons for their birthday, then sucking the helium out of said balloons one by one, leaving none of the good times for your friend? I'm totally doing that on my sister's next birthday.

*The town I grew up in is actually north of the city, but for all practical purposes, that's my turf.

CimminyCricket
07-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Basically, you're whining? Right?

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Basically. And I want to know about times you've whined. Talk to me, Cim. I know somebody somewhere down the line has done you dirty.

XxSephirothxX
07-06-2007, 12:40 AM
My best friend when I was a kid would often bail on me at the last minute for one reason or another. Typically it was because he was unusually responsible for a kid, and he'd decide he needed to clean house or take on some sort of job. But it bummed me out so hard every time it happened.

Shiny
07-06-2007, 12:40 AM
They were trying to catch me riding dirty. Trying to catch me riding dirty. Trying to catch me riding dirty. Those bastards. :mad2:

Resha
07-06-2007, 01:09 AM
I would suck the helium out of anybody's balloons any day of the week, regardless of revenge being a factor.

And...uhm, well, I can't really think of a time :p My people been pretty good to me. Those bastards.

Fonzie
07-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Nothing says friendship like your best friend dating your old girlfriend.

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2007, 01:17 AM
You win.

Black Angel
07-06-2007, 01:27 AM
One time my best friend didn't invite me to her birthday party and I thought it was because of something her mother had against me. And my friend also told me off very rudely. We were extremely best friends at the time, but after that, well, we haven't really been the same ever since.

Roto13
07-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Basically. And I want to know about times you've whined. Talk to me, Cim. I know somebody somewhere down the line has done you dirty.

Every time he sees me online he whines that I'm not online enough.

CimminyCricket
07-06-2007, 02:07 AM
Lies.

Tavrobel
07-06-2007, 02:09 AM

Maybe if he used Fluffy Puff less, he would be able to read your name on the userlist properly.

My blood pressure rises with every new game I play. Suffice it to say, if I don't have a heart attack soon, that the fact will be an impeccable impressiveness.

CimminyCricket
07-06-2007, 02:11 AM

Maybe if he used Fluffy Puff less, he would be able to read your name on the userlist properly.

He isn't online as much as he used to be. D: