PDA

View Full Version : OmG dIe TiDuS u R tEh GaYzErZzZzZ!!!1!!1!

Hambone
07-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Let's say you are the ultimate creation, Nemesis, fighting a party of characters who haven't gone anywhere near the sphere grid.

Which character would you annihilate first? The fun thing is, (well, I think it's fun :() the party can't use ANY phoenix downs. That character is dead. They are no longer in the story. In a nutshell, which character do you think is the most invaluable to the story and as a fighter?

Mirage
07-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Kimahri fix Kimahri problems.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-06-2007, 02:31 PM
i like how the poll has absolutely nothing to do with the thread :D

i'd say kimahri too

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 02:33 PM
This thread makes me cry :cry:

Northcrest
07-06-2007, 03:05 PM
I kind of thought Rikku because they could've just used another random albhed to do her role except fighting. But I do think that she is one of the best characters of this game.

Garnie
07-06-2007, 03:19 PM
lulu = useless because i just have yuna learning all her spells anyway

LunarWeaver
07-06-2007, 04:37 PM
I would consume Kimahri's flesh.

10-Breaker
07-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Lulu = Too slow. Rikku and Yuna can learn her spells anyways.

Tallulah
07-06-2007, 07:13 PM

A lot of threads have been making you cry lately, missy. May I suggest Prozac? :D

Rikku was a crap fighter, but a brilliant healer. The Al Bhed Potions saved my skin a number of times. :)

But then when Tidus learns the Use abilities, she loses her edge. :(

rubah
07-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Probably wakka xD

Tavrobel
07-06-2007, 07:30 PM
I would kill off Tidus. He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. His White Magic also sucks; I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay. Also, he has a whiny voice, and his choice in women is horrid omg he needs to sex Lulu and Rikku at the same time, and his father sucks, and he sucks at Blitzball everytime I try to use Jecht Shot, I always get blocked because it is dumb and the goalie catches it. It costs way too much for what it does 999 HP are you serious? Why can't he do anything cool? And that gayass overdrive, can't press it on the bar, even though my timing is perfect, I can't get it because it is gay and the game is gay and FFX sucks. God, gtfo of this forum, FFX you suck so much because of Tidus omfg omfg omfg and you have no redeeming qualities you're not worthy of being a FF game, you suck so much Tidus. Go be gay with your blonde hair and pierced ear. Seymour way better match for Yuna than you are, you piece of crap!

LunarWeaver
07-06-2007, 07:34 PM
ZING. :grover:

CimminyCricket
07-06-2007, 08:37 PM
I eventually got all of my characters to have get everything on the sphere board, so I guess I really couldn't pick.

Brennan
07-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Tidus: Yay, Kimarhri's dead! Which means... :plotting:

No.78
07-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Kimahri rocks but at the same time sucks.

ReloadPsi
07-07-2007, 05:37 PM
lulu = useless because i just have yuna learning all her spells anyway

This, unless I can be bothered getting her Celestial Weapon (I can't)

Zevray
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Kimahri, because he simply serves no point in the game. He has little background history, which would be passed off as unimportant anyway, and Yuna grew up with Wakka and Lulu after Kimahri got to her soon after, so...yeah.

I hate Rikku, because she's such a sucky fighter and is so annoying. She would be my next pick.

I would kill off Tidus. He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. His White Magic also sucks; I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay. Also, he has a whiny voice, and his choice in women is horrid omg he needs to sex Lulu and Rikku at the same time, and his father sucks, and he sucks at Blitzball everytime I try to use Jecht Shot, I always get blocked because it is dumb and the goalie catches it. It costs way too much for what it does 999 HP are you serious? Why can't he do anything cool? And that gayass overdrive, can't press it on the bar, even though my timing is perfect, I can't get it because it is gay and the game is gay and FFX sucks. God, gtfo of this forum, FFX you suck so much because of Tidus omfg omfg omfg and you have no redeeming qualities you're not worthy of being a FF game, you suck so much Tidus. Go be gay with your blonde hair and pierced ear. Seymour way better match for Yuna than you are, you piece of crap!Psh, that's not Tidus' fault you can't play the game. It's yours. Don't blame him for your problems.

I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay.Lol, you can't cast Haste on yourself more than once. :lol:

everytime I try to use Jecht Shot, I always get blocked because it is dumb and the goalie catches it. That's your bad miscalculations. Blitzball is all about MATH. So ultimately, if you're not successful, it's your own fault. Learn to count.

He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. And what's this about him being slow and missing all the time? He's the fastest player in the game, and by default even. If anyone's slow, it's Auron.

Cookie
07-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Hard to choose really, since you can have them all do exactly the same things. :/

Zevray
07-09-2007, 01:17 PM
That's true... But I guess it depends on how dedicated you are to making all your characters equal. *shrugs*

Nominus Experse
07-10-2007, 02:44 AM
I like how Kimahri wears a diaper

Zevray
07-10-2007, 03:07 AM
I like how Kimahri wears a diaper
:lol:

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Kimahri, because he simply serves no point in the game. He has little background history, which would be passed off as unimportant anyway, and Yuna grew up with Wakka and Lulu after Kimahri got to her soon after, so...yeah.

I hate Rikku, because she's such a sucky fighter and is so annoying. She would be my next pick.

I would kill off Tidus. He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. His White Magic also sucks; I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay. Also, he has a whiny voice, and his choice in women is horrid omg he needs to sex Lulu and Rikku at the same time, and his father sucks, and he sucks at Blitzball everytime I try to use Jecht Shot, I always get blocked because it is dumb and the goalie catches it. It costs way too much for what it does 999 HP are you serious? Why can't he do anything cool? And that gayass overdrive, can't press it on the bar, even though my timing is perfect, I can't get it because it is gay and the game is gay and FFX sucks. God, gtfo of this forum, FFX you suck so much because of Tidus omfg omfg omfg and you have no redeeming qualities you're not worthy of being a FF game, you suck so much Tidus. Go be gay with your blonde hair and pierced ear. Seymour way better match for Yuna than you are, you piece of crap!Psh, that's not Tidus' fault you can't play the game. It's yours. Don't blame him for your problems.

I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay.Lol, you can't cast Haste on yourself more than once. :lol:

everytime I try to use Jecht Shot, I always get blocked because it is dumb and the goalie catches it. That's your bad miscalculations. Blitzball is all about MATH. So ultimately, if you're not successful, it's your own fault. Learn to count.

He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. And what's this about him being slow and missing all the time? He's the fastest player in the game, and by default even. If anyone's slow, it's Auron.

I don't think he was serious o_o

The Ceej
07-10-2007, 04:29 AM
I would consume Kimahri's flesh.

Mmmmmm..... Meat....

Seriously. Why do you fight Kimahri at the beginning? Everyone else knows he's a guardian. Why don't they get between us and say, "Break it up, you two"?

Yeah. Every RPG has to have a worthless character, and Kimahri is the closest thing to that in this game.

Amin_Strife
07-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Kimahri...I think he's the most useless character in the game but that doesnt mean you can't do :skull::skull::skull::skull: with hem tough..

Khaotic
07-18-2007, 08:41 PM

A lot of threads have been making you cry lately, missy. May I suggest Prozac? :D

Rikku was a crap fighter, but a brilliant healer. The Al Bhed Potions saved my skin a number of times. :)

But then when Tidus learns the Use abilities, she loses her edge. :(

Someone hasn't done no-sphere grid challenges. Rikku is probably the best character in the game, easily.

I'd kill Yuna, no one likes her anyways.

Tavrobel
07-18-2007, 09:38 PM
I don't think he was serious o_o

When LunarWeaver responds to my posts, it's a dead friggin' guarantee that I'm not serious.

Someone (name omitted) needs to learn how to use the SEARCH function.

Skyblade
07-18-2007, 09:46 PM
In a nutshell, which character do you think is the most invaluable to the story and as a fighter?

The most invaluable character is Auron, hands down. The story's most important character, an excellent fighter, and the coolest character in the game.

Finola
07-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Lulu.. honestly i would be more happier if she just wasn't playable character at all. I wanna level her up but still i don't need her.
Though, in a cold and good way she's great but still. grr..

Griff
07-18-2007, 10:12 PM
I'd eliminate Wakka because he is a racist. He's one of my weakest fighters as well.

Goldenboko
07-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I do not wish to offer my opinion. Smurf you, Invisible. :) And have a lovely day.

Pete for President
07-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Obvious, hardly ever used kimahri. :moomba:

Trisdyn
07-28-2007, 04:09 AM
Kimhari is a loser. My god, every time I play Final X I just TRY so HARD to implement him into my party, but it fails miserably. He's so useless. I'm surprised I even got him to win against Biran and Yenke.

And what's even funnier, is the fact that this is such an obvious popularity vote. Notice how Tidus has 5 votes, and Auron has none? I'm not saying that Auron is useless to the story, in fact quite the opposite. But come on! Who the hell voted for Yuna!? That's just dumb. She's like, essential to your survival during the first half of the game, and if you can get the Magus Sisters, she's like totally necessary to kick Arena ass!

Runner ups for most useless plot characters are Rikku and Lulu.

As for fighters, I would say Tidus, because he just doesn't really have any great skills or qualities. Sure, he's fast, but so is Rikku. And sure, he's got haste, but you can get Auron to learn that after he's done his sphere part.

Rikku I think is pretty underated. She's got a huge potential to kick ass, especially with her overdrive. But she is a terrible physical fighter though.

Pouring Rain
08-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Kimahri. He's completely and utterly worthless. Yes, he's a malleable character and can learn any of the abilities of whatever character you want him to, but he really sucks. He doesn't have any other moves of his own except Lancet and Jump, which were totally stolen from Freya of Final Fantasy IX, especially with the lances. He's a poser who shows no significant role in the game, except for being some sort of guardian mountain cat-man. That's all he is.

jeo2388
08-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Rikku I think is pretty underated. She's got a huge potential to kick ass, especially with her overdrive. But she is a terrible physical fighter though.

eh? well yeah if you dont train her well, i mean, cmon, have you even tried buffing her strength to at least 180.. she is the most useful character in ffx PERIOD!! with her massive overdrive she can kick dark bahamut's ass 1 on 1 with no max stats cheat.. and her agility+haste+quick hit= GOD!!!! no one and i mean no one can keep up when she has 255 agility! rikku is definitly the best, anyone who thinks she's useless has issues with their lives

I would kill off Tidus. He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. His White Magic also sucks; I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay.

1st, casting haste on urself twice wont do you any good because it wont double the effect..

2nd, he is the 2nd most agile(next to rikku) and most accurate(*next to wakka) character in the party so he's not slow and he CAN do damage!

good stuff:tongue:

Firo Volondé
08-14-2007, 11:39 PM

eh? well yeah if you dont train her well, i mean, cmon, have you even tried buffing her strength to at least 180.. she is the most useful character in ffx PERIOD!! with her massive overdrive she can kick dark bahamut's ass 1 on 1 with no max stats cheat.. and her agility+haste+quick hit= GOD!!!! no one and i mean no one can keep up when she has 255 agility! rikku is definitly the best, anyone who thinks she's useless has issues with their lives

He means within the confines of her Sphere Grid. End-game, your party becomes a superpowered set of clones battle-wise. You can make anyone with 255 Agility, Haste, Quick Hit etc.. And Rikku may be good, but Wakka (better Overdrive), Lulu and Auron (better CW), and Yuna (has meat shields) are all better. Show me Rikku soloing Dark Bahamut without 255 stats, and I'll take that back.

I would kill off Tidus. He's so slow, and he can't do any damage, and he sucks, and he always misses. His White Magic also sucks; I keep trying to cast Haste on myself twice, but it never works, so wtf is up with that, so gay.

1st, casting haste on urself twice wont do you any good because it wont double the effect..

2nd, he is the 2nd most agile(next to rikku) and most accurate(*next to wakka) character in the party so he's not slow and he CAN do damage!

good stuff:tongue:

You do know that was sarcasm?

Eiko Guy
08-15-2007, 04:08 AM
Auron would be out of my party so fast you would swear he never existed. I know hes strong but i'm not all that into him. He is great for his breaks but once tidus does his section of the sphere grid he is obsolete. I'm not one to overtrain. People do 2-3 spheregrid plots pergame. So tidus does his own, auron's, and lulu's then Tidus just destroys everything in my path.

=Angelus=
08-15-2007, 07:41 AM
Ok.. correct me if i'm wrong, but this thread was to annihilate the most invaluable character to the story, so that this party would just... die right? =X

If that's the case.. I'd say take Rikku out of the equation.. sure her dmg wasn't anything exceptional unless you wanted to go out of the way to train her (like i did.. and now i'm reaping the rewards of a fast efficient fighter xD ) but on her own.. she could mostly be considered the Toolbox character, capable of doing almost anything at the start.

Take for example her overdrive.. Nothing and seriously nothing can match hers in the early parts of the game. . Throw 2 maps together, and you blast the opposition to smitts with 2k dmg.. closest thing to that would be Yuna's grand summon, just that rikku has a lower cooldown.. need healing, just use one of her potions combi..

She's also useful for a backup elementalist (thats if you've been stealing on a regular basis) when Lulu just isn't enough (mana runs out prematurely.. stuck down by a chunk of meanies etc) just dun fear to spam those dmg items today.. (you hardly use them anyway i'm sure xD )
anyways.. what would you do if Rikku nv came in, and helped out with your customize weapons/armour option? :p

Anyways.. if you're talking about taking the worst char out.. i'd say Wakka.. his style nv suited my playing, and he's hard to train without blitzball.. useful at certain times early on.. but not really needed..