PDA

View Full Version : My Wrists Feel Funny *twitch*

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 09:47 AM
So, I just got Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney for my DS (OMG @ CASE FOUR), and I got so caught up in the courtroom drama that I can't put the thing down! I don't usually play my DS for extended periods of time like I do my Playstation, so my wrists feel a little twitchy...seriously...I keep having to shake 'em out. I even played Stepmania left handed!

Also I caught myself rooting for Earl to prove his client innocent while watching My Name Is Earl...and then I was like...WTF...Earl is not a lawyer...I'm playing my DS too much.

What sort of odd effects have you experienced from doing one thing for more than five hours O_O

Meat Puppet
07-06-2007, 09:52 AM
When stacking product at work, I sometimes start to think I’m playing Tetris. It’s terrifying.

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 09:56 AM
I forgot to mention Tetris...if I've been playing it for too long, everything I look at resembles a tetris piece and in the back of my mind I'm thinking about what piece would fit where in that perfect way that doesn't leave me with gaps :exdee:

Rye
07-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Ditto @ the Tetris thing. If I play for more than an hour or two, I start seeing Tetris in my mind and dreaming Tetris. It's kind of funny.

Tavrobel
07-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Carpal Tunnel and temporary blindness. Also, migraines and headaches.

KentaRawr!
07-06-2007, 02:04 PM
If I ever see Pokemon at all now, then the next thing I hear will be Pokemon music, even if it isn't on.

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 02:23 PM
If I ever see Pokemon at all now, then the next thing I hear will be Pokemon music, even if it isn't on.

OMG my first handheld was the Gameboy Color, and maybe a couple of days after I got Pokemon Blue, I'd hear battle music at night, and sometimes that little noise it makes when you turn on the Gameboy. I know I wasn't crazy, because my little brother was like, YOU'RE NOT S'POSED TA PLAY THAT AT NIGHT! Odd thing is, I was in bed while the Gameboy was on the other side of the room on my dresser. How could I turn it on, let alone get into a battle?

Oh...and I just beat the second Phoenix Wright game n.n

I was disappointed that Larry wasn't in it, and there were only four episodes...but OMG what an episode that fourth one was O_O

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 02:31 PM
I still haven't beaten that fourth one yet. Too... damn... lazy...

After coming here I once called my email box my PM box ;o

Oh and after playing Chocobo Tales too much I started looking at my books all funny. No one here probably knows why though because so few people have played Chocobo Tales :(

Brennan
07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
When I was about 4 or 5 I played an awkward version of Tetris with legos.

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 02:36 PM
I still haven't beaten that fourth one yet.

http://www.rombocket.com/VARITY/phoenix_wright_objection!.gif

HIS ACENESS NEEDS YOU! YOU MUST NOT LET HIM DOWN!