PDA

View Full Version : Hayner! Pence! Olette!

Markus. D
07-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Let's talk about the beach in general :]

I really like it depending on the season... but I don't mind going there if it's rainy :3

Also! I really like the Kiosk near the Beach I usually go to (it has food! *-*).

that and there is a Cold Rock Ice Creamery (Wonderful Ice creamery where you can mix confectionery, fruit, nut and etc with your favorite flavor :3).

Hambone
07-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Wait, you mean Cold STONE?

I'd like to go on a cloudy day and catch up on my reading and writing.

Yeah I usually go once a year during the summer.

Faris
07-06-2007, 10:28 AM
It's alright. I'd rather swim in a pool, but there you go. The main thing that I do not like about the beach is sand. Yes, I know it's everywhere on the beach, but having sand in areas that you never knew sand could go is unpleasant.

Markus. D
07-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Wait, you mean Cold STONE?

I'd like to go on a cloudy day and catch up on my reading and writing.

Yeah I usually go once a year during the summer.

We don't have that in Australia I don't think T_T

Bunny
07-06-2007, 12:24 PM
I like moonlit walks on the beach. Seriously, I am not joking. Leave me alone.

I do not enjoy swimming in the beach because I am paranoid and fearful that I will get sucked out into the middle of the ocean by a riptide. My theory is that it has twice as good a chance of happening if it has already happened once before. It has, so fuck that. I will swim in a pool environment if I desire swimming. At least then I don't have to drive an hour and a half to see fat chicks in bathing suits.

rubah
07-06-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't really have one nearby, so I haven't been to one in a long time.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Does swimming in a river count, if so that is where I usually spend my summer, or a good part of it. Fresh water FTW.

Yamaneko
07-06-2007, 07:45 PM
It only counts if you're facing out into the largest ocean in the world.

Rye
07-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I haven't been to the beach in forever, despite living about 10 minutes from a nice well-known beach.

ZeZipster
07-06-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow, Cold Rock. Is Australia just some sort of bizarro United States?

Or maybe... we're bizarro Australia! DUN DUN DUN!

Xaven
07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I think it's that one. :O

I detest the beach. There isn't much good to it other than the yummy salty air. Saltwater in your mouth and nose after a while just gets horrid, but ocean air is t3h goodness. Sand is mean. Coral hurts.

Zeldy
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, you obviously havent seen British beaches D:

I never go to the "british sea side" as they are full of crap. Ill be in tenerife in a week though, so I'll unfortunatly be on a beach then. I don't really like them, I can't stand sand.

SammieBabe
07-07-2007, 02:33 AM
Florida beaches are the best. And, no matter where in Florida you are, you're never more than three hours from a beach. And being that we have two bodies of water, we can have two favorite beaches. On the Gulf of Mexico side, I like Siesta Key and Anna Maria Island. On the Atlantic side, Vero Beach is awesome...

Markus. D
07-07-2007, 04:49 AM
Wow, Cold Rock. >>>Is Australia just some sort of bizarro United States?<<<<

We call our Burger King "Hungry Jacks"

and we also have a good morning show (host's looks are almost the same styles that the American one does D:!)

as for night beach walking.

I think it's fun ^_^~~ I once went Pipi hunting with my Uncle, Aunt and cousin.

It was fun until I dug up a crab (it bit me :().

Zeromus_X
07-07-2007, 05:00 AM
I don't really have one nearby, so I haven't been to one in a long time.

Harmless
07-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I grew up near a beach and I'm pretty much sick of it by this point. I hate salt water and much prefer floating down a river or playing with a rope swing in a lake. Though you can't really beat the beach for sheer quantity of babes. :cool:

Xaven
07-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Though you can't really beat the beach for sheer quantity of babes. :cool:
I thought you said "sheer quantity of babies".

Babies don't belong on the beach. They'll just puke everywhere and contract a bunch of diseases. :]

Yuffie514
07-10-2007, 07:44 AM
i will only go to the beach in the summertime. i don't want the sand to turn into cold slushy/smoothie while i'm there. besides, i've never seen a beach in the valley of the sun.

Ace14
07-10-2007, 08:33 AM
I love the beach! But its too crowded, if it was just me and a few friends then that would be fun. I love the beach, it's just really fun, sunny, and sandy! lol ...I've only been to one once though. :D