View Full Version : Lulu's Melons

BlackMage2007
07-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Have You Noticed How Many Long Shots There Are Of Lulu's Melons
Lol!
Everytime She Was On Her Melons Were In Shot

Mirage
07-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Um, yes. They're sort of part of her. Unless you've got a closeup of her face, it's pretty hard to avoid them.

So, what was your point again?

BlackMage2007
07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Dont really have a point! just you know ...actually i dont know myself i guess im a bit bored!

Mirage
07-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Omg Tidus' sexy hot shoulders and abs are in like every scene he's in! That's so naughty!

Jessweeee♪
07-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Have you seen Lulu's victory pose?

...and Tidus was totally staring at her with the binoculars on that boat!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-06-2007, 02:32 PM
it's not that u can't miss them cos theyre a part of her, u just can't miss them, period! :D

Peter_20
07-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Have you seen Lulu's victory pose?*jiggles*

:D

cloud21zidane16
07-06-2007, 04:45 PM
...and Tidus was totally staring at her with the binoculars on that boat!

haha i thought he was too:p

Cool Revolutionary
07-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Lol!
:mad: :mad2: oh my god....there's other sites for stupid things like this.
anyway just so i dont have to listen to "not contributing to the thread STUPID NEWBIE LOL!!! GWA"
ill say this.
i genuinely think its just your pervy eyes looking at her "melons" all the time, hence your imagining that its the camera leading you to them. its not.

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 06:44 PM
Lol!
anyway just so i dont have to listen to "not contributing to the thread STUPID NEWBIE LOL!!! GWA"
ill say this.
i genuinely think its just your pervy eyes looking at her "melons" all the time, hence your imagining that its the camera leading you to them. its not.

Not really. All video game makers, artists, and graphic designers usually tend to point out the "melons". My greatest realization of this came when playing Dark Cloud 2, despite the game being cell shaded and a bit cartoony, they couldn't help but have this one Circus performers "melons" jiggle every time she makes even the tiniest movement.

They do it because they know it will catch many people's attention...
Although, Lulu's victory stance was a bit... much...

Cool Revolutionary
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Lol!
ill say this.

Not really. All video game makers, artists, and graphic designers usually tend to point out the "melons". My greatest realization of this came when playing Dark Cloud 2, despite the game being cell shaded and a bit cartoony, they couldn't help but have this one Circus performers "melons" jiggle every time she makes even the tiniest movement.

she only leans over! to be honest at least in ff's i think its just people focusing on them.
guess what men! women have breasts! AND SQUARE GIVE THEM BREASTS IN THE GAMES! they dont focus on them.

Karellen
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I came into this thread thinking the title would be some sort of clever double entendre.

I am disapointed.

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Lol!
ill say this.

she only leans over! to be honest at least in ff's i think its just people focusing on them.
guess what men! women have breasts! AND SQUARE GIVE THEM BREASTS IN THE GAMES! they dont focus on them.
Zoom to 00:45 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjjSQWUynkM). What they doing? Show a close up on Lulu's breasts for no reason. Like they do in 80% of other entertainment items.

Cool Revolutionary
07-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Lol!
ill say this.

Zoom to 00:45 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=xjjSQWUynkM). What they doing? Show a close up on Lulu's breasts for no reason. Like they do in 80% of other entertainment items.
did you notice he also looked at her face and hair? he was checking all of lulu out not just the breasts. goodness! your proving my point!
its just your minds!

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 07:12 PM
I had a feeling you'd say that. You have to realize this he slowed down, the moment he got near the breasts. He didn't look at the face until he noticed he had been caught, and if you notice, the binoculars shifted once he saw her face, thats because he noticed he got caught staring the breasts.

No graphic designer, artist, or whatever can resist having some part of their work involving breasts. Why? Because they're also as perverted as the viewers. Square isn't run by saints and angels.

Cool Revolutionary
07-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I had a feeling you'd say that. You have to realize this he slowed down, the moment he got near the breasts. He didn't look at the face until he noticed he had been caught, and if you notice, the binoculars shifted once he saw her face, thats because he noticed he got caught staring the breasts.

No graphic designer, artist, or whatever can resist having some part of their work involving breasts. Why? Because they're also as perverted as the viewers. Square isn't run by saints and angels.
its not run by sleezy folks though.
thing is, yes he might of focussed on them but thats because thats a moment where a character is checking someone out. other times the breasts arent partucuarly emphasized.

LunarWeaver
07-06-2007, 07:20 PM
She keeps the Sphere Grid tucked away in there. He was just checking out his stats.

rubah
07-06-2007, 07:28 PM
I didn't know she grew watermelons! Since when is she a farmer? :confused:

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 07:56 PM

thing is, yes he might of focussed on them but thats because thats a moment where a character is checking someone out. other times the breasts arent partucuarly emphasized.

They are part of her character. She's shown as a strong, dominate, and sexy women. Her clothes emphasize them, the scenes emphasize them as well, its part of her character design. If you deny that your saying that breasts can only be for perversion.

LunarWeaver
07-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Now I picture Lulu making her dolls grow watermelons for her. :(

CimminyCricket
07-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Ditto

BlackMage2007
07-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Hah come on guys this thread was a bit of fun!
i didnt wanna cause sillyness just to strike up a coversation!

:{

Jessweeee♪
07-07-2007, 12:45 AM
I don't think this thread was to insult Lulu, just to have a little fun n.n

...and you totally can't deny that they showed close-ups of her breasts a little more than necessary...I mean, seriously...like half the time she talks, they show her chest at first, then slowly move up towards her face.

She leans down so you can see her chest, and her boobs actually jiggle in the victory pose, how can they not do that on purpose :exdee:

Cool Revolutionary
07-07-2007, 02:23 AM

They are part of her character. She's shown as a strong, dominate, and sexy women. Her clothes emphasize them, the scenes emphasize them as well, its part of her character design. If you deny that your saying that breasts can only be for perversion.
im saying the opposite! its you whos claiming there for perversion really.
breasts part of her character? in that shes female yeah, but i cant exactly remember reading her profile in a game guide and it saying
"lulu has big breasts, this is part of her character. and naturally effects the plot." her clothes dont emphasize them, she isnt frumpy and she wears rather "revealing" so to speak clothing. she isnt the first female to do that. i cant think of any scenes in which lulu's breasts are emphasized! you still have no good evidence for your case sherlock holmes! (by the way, this isnt an argument...its a debate)

Goldenboko
07-07-2007, 02:41 AM
I already showed you a scene where it is. I'm saying their there for both. Perversion but having a point. I see no more need to dispute this because it is clear enough.

Cool Revolutionary
07-07-2007, 02:49 AM
I already showed you a scene where it is. I'm saying their there for both. Perversion but having a point. I see no more need to dispute this because it is clear enough.
one scene where a man is particuarly looking at a woman for certain reasons, doesnt mean
1.her breasts are part of her character
2.theres "loads of extended scenes of her melons"
3.that the victory pose was a pose with 2 meanings.

i rest my case.

im doing a victory pose right now.:greenking :yellowkin

Goldenboko
07-07-2007, 02:53 AM
one scene where a man is particuarly looking at a woman for certain reasons, doesnt mean
1.her breasts are part of her character
2.theres "loads of extended scenes of her melons"
3.that the victory pose was a pose with 2 meanings.

i rest my case.

im doing a victory pose right now.:greenking :yellowkin
I'm just too lazy to find the victory stance on youtube on the videos I found are like after 10-20 minutes of battling and take me 5 minutes to load.

And I dun know. A scene where the guys just staring at her breasts does seem to imply their suppose to be eye candy.

Cool Revolutionary
07-07-2007, 02:57 AM
im still wearing the crown....:fencing: the battle was fought,
and i win. :yellowkin yeah, i agree. debate over.

Goldenboko
07-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Stop trying to act superior its just making you look like a newb.

PS- Evil Crowns are the only way to go :evilking:

Cool Revolutionary
07-07-2007, 03:00 AM

does it look like i need to try....:rolleyes2

Goldenboko
07-07-2007, 03:02 AM

does it look like i need to try....:rolleyes2

Yes. ;p Now please stop so this thread may return to the topic of...

Lulu's bouncing melons :bounce:

Namelessfengir
07-07-2007, 03:04 AM
well this went to :skull::skull::skull::skull: quick didn it

arcanedude34
07-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Boobies. tee hee

Anaisa
07-07-2007, 03:10 AM
well this went to :skull::skull::skull::skull: quick didn itIt was :skull::skull::skull::skull: to begin with.

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 03:43 AM
God this is stupid

Cool Revolutionary
07-07-2007, 03:47 AM
God this is stupid
you dont say?

Ramza Beoulve
07-07-2007, 04:49 AM
God this is stupid
you dont say?God, you just couldn't resist that, do you? Let all of them be themselves, and try to stop making a debate of EVERYTHING we say.

Including this. I don't want to "debate" with you.

Anyway, on topic, I could say that it is just a way to bring more people to play the game IMO. And for the victory stance, I noticed it until the fifth fight with Lulu in my team.

Jessweeee♪
07-07-2007, 05:00 AM
This thread makes me cry :cry:

Markus. D
07-07-2007, 05:01 AM
Um, yes. They're sort of part of her. Unless you've got a closeup of her face, it's pretty hard to avoid them.

So, what was your point again?

xD

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 06:13 AM
This thread makes me cry :cry:

*chuckle*

hehe. you cry sometimes.:p

BlackMage2007
07-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Haha i wish i never started this thred now :(

shame on me!

You may all cast death upon me!