PDA

View Full Version : Marvel or DC?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Which comic book company produces better video games Marvel or DC? I think Marvel does because Spider-Man on the Nintendo 64 was better than Batman Vengeance on the Gamecube.

Garnie
07-06-2007, 03:23 PM
marvel!
because its the only one i know
:D

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Marvel!
Because its the only one i know
:D

:rolleyes2 You haven't even played any Marvel or DC games have you?

Araciel
07-06-2007, 04:59 PM
well the companies work hand in hand with game developers sometimes to make games based on their comics or whatnot....but either way i'll go with marvel...it's just always better anyway.

Slothy
07-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Marvel for Ultimate Spider-Man alone. Toss in the original Spider-Man game on the PSX, and the Xmen Legends series and you can't go wrong. Even going back to classics like Maximum Carnage, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, or my personal fave, X-Men the arcade game, and it makes one wonder why DC has such a hard time finding a developer to do their games right.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Marvel for Ultimate Spider-Man alone. Toss in the original Spider-Man game on the PSX, and the Xmen Legends series and you can't go wrong. Even going back to classics like Maximum Carnage, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, or my personal fave, X-Men the arcade game, and it makes one wonder why DC has such a hard time finding a developer to do their games right.

Well Konami made a decent fighting game for DC back in 1993 (Batman Returns) but they haven't collaborated with DC since The Adventures of Batman & Robin...By the way I heard a rumor that Pandemic (the creators of the Star Wars Battlefront series) is making The Dark Knight video game.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-07-2007, 02:26 AM
marvel, nuff said

Tigmafuzz
07-07-2007, 04:41 AM
is that actually a question?
marvel, no contest...

Mirage
07-07-2007, 06:28 AM
i was going to vote Marvel, but then I realized it was about their games, not their comics and movies. I haven't played any of those spinoff games, not from either of the companies.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
07-07-2007, 06:45 AM
is that actually a question?
marvel, no contest...

Well I thought some of you guys might actually like Batman Vengeance even though it sucks big time.