PDA

View Full Version : BRB rebooting my brain

Peegee
07-06-2007, 04:26 PM
How many of you are not morning people? I'm a terrible morning person. I basically wake up approximately at 1pm every day (just in time for lunch) and even then I'm on cruise control the rest of the day.

The only exception seems to be weekends where I can wake up after 6 hours of sleep and I'll be bouncing around all day. What are you like? Are you one of those insane people who can wake up at the crack of dawn? I mean, I *can* wake up at 4am for morning shifts but I don't really enjoy coming home at 12pm xD

Mirage
07-06-2007, 04:27 PM
I'm a great morning person. I wake up at 12 every day!

Bunny
07-06-2007, 04:29 PM
I am not a waking up person.

Iceglow
07-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm surprisingly an anytime person I sleep heavily but the slightest noise that I'm programed to wake up to will do the trick, phone ringing, alarm clock, being woke by someone. As soon as I'm awake it's all systems go! and I just keep on going.

fire_of_avalon
07-06-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm quickly becoming a not morning person and I hate it sooo much.

Araciel
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
i'm a morning person through and through.

scrumpleberry
07-06-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm a morning person as long as I know I have a day with fun ahead of me.

Aside from that, it takes a crowbar to prise me from the soft goodness of my quilt.

escobert
07-06-2007, 05:22 PM
mornings are teh sux.

Peegee
07-06-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm a morning person as long as I know I have a day with fun ahead of me.

Aside from that, it takes a crowbar to prise me from the soft goodness of my quilt.

I'm about ready to pass out while at work just by reading that.

Grrr :(

Rye
07-06-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm a total morning person, because I like having the day to do whatever. I usually wake up about 8:30.

Araciel
07-06-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm a total morning person, because I like having the day to do whatever. I usually wake up about 8:30.

are you my grandma?!

Goldenboko
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Morning? Does not compute.

Namelessfengir
07-06-2007, 05:56 PM
im a moring person i get up a 6 on one morning and go to sleep at 6 the next morning

LunarWeaver
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
I am definitely not a morning person. Whoever invented alarm clocks should sit in Satan's rectum for all eternity.

Ouch!
07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
I can get up if necessary. I've been trying to wake up at 10:00 every morning 'cause waking up at 2:00 really wasn't doing it for me, but that's not going so well.

Resha
07-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Oftentimes I don't sleep before morning hits. On my worst days, I shut my eyes as dawn breaks. I don't like this, because like Rye, I'd love to have my day and be productive. I always feel like :skull::skull::skull::skull: when I wake up in the afternoon and realise that half my day's gone. :-( But what can I do? I'm a night-person!

Polaris
07-06-2007, 06:17 PM
I am a morning person and a night ^^ I wake up early most times only in uni time I wake up in a less good mood! ^^"

Rye
07-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Oftentimes I don't sleep before morning hits. On my worst days, I shut my eyes as dawn breaks. I don't like this, because like Rye, I'd love to have my day and be productive. I always feel like :skull::skull::skull::skull: when I wake up in the afternoon and realise that half my day's gone. :-( But what can I do? I'm a night-person!

I hate that feeling. The other day, after being really tired from working all the previous day, I woke up close to 12:00, which is the latest I've EVER slept in until and I was so upset because I had to work at 5 that day. xD

Harmless
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
I picked a job for the summer that doesn't require me to wake up before 10 a.m. each day simply because 12 years of school have caused me to hate mornings.

Faris
07-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Mornings? What's that?

This is how my summer is, only I don't mind missing the morning so much.

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-06-2007, 07:32 PM

I feel the same way, though I usually only wake up right before I have to get ready for work, then by the time I am done work and get home it is almost 2am, sometimes later. So yeah, I still have too much energy to sleep at night. I kinda fixed that though with only sleeping for two or three hours yesterday.

rubah
07-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm a lot better at mornings than most people.