PDA

View Full Version : By popular (Meat Puppet's) demand!

Rengori
07-07-2007, 12:50 PM
What are some shows you wish were brought back to TV?

What shows do you want gone from the face of the fucking planet?

I really want more Futurama and ZIM.

Shows I would want to die a fast and horrible death are Mind of Mencia (we get it, Mexican stereotypes, America is the :skull::skull::skull::skull:, and Arabs should be checked at airports, it got old fast Carlos) and Lil' Bush (I gave it a chance, it's just not that funny and not subtle enough to be satire).

Shlup
07-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I want more Futurama, Zim, and Everwood. EVERWOOD IS GOOD, DAMMIT.

The only show I can think of that needs to die that hasn't yet is 7th Heaven. They made a big to-do over counting down to the last episode ever, then renewed it! JUST LET IT DIE!

41-Inches-Wide
07-07-2007, 01:42 PM
I want moar seinfield and cheers and giligan's island and dynasty and dallas.

I want 7th heaven to drop dead as well. They air it here every sunday on a marathon format. D:

Skyblade
07-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Farscape and Stargate SG-1 should come back. Actually, they should never have been cancelled.

Crop
07-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Stargate SG-1 should come back.

Na, after they let O'Neil go, I think it went down hill. Dont get me wrong, they were still good but I think they finished it at just the right time.
They are making a new Stargate movie though I heard.

Less reality TV. More Gladiators! With Fash, Awooga!!!
I really would love that to come back.

Resha
07-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Amen to less reality TV. No, we don't give a fuck if you can't laid except through a TV show. No, we don't give a fuck if you "raid" someone else's room and look at crap. It's bollocks bollocks bollocks DIE waste of airtime...

Oh, they make me mad.

And I wish...really...wish they'd bring the Carmen Sandiego series back, here. That is one cartoon show I'd watch forever and ever and ever. And EVER.

Psychotic
07-07-2007, 04:14 PM
I want more Willy Fog! Maybe he could go to Mars.

also Red Dwarf.

escobert
07-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I want more Firefly.

DK
07-07-2007, 04:54 PM
also Red Dwarf.

Yes. I would also like Goodness Gracious Me to come back. And Blackadder. More Hajime no Ippo would probably make me the happiest man alive.

jrgen
07-07-2007, 05:09 PM
More Futurama is coming.

Anyways, the correct answer is Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Hambone
07-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Come back Sailor Moon! :crying2:

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-07-2007, 08:52 PM

The last season was the best, too bad it will never be aired in North America.

I WANT MORE MURDER SHE WROTE AND CHARMED! They're awesome though I suppose there are always reruns. I never watch TV anyways.

LunarWeaver
07-07-2007, 09:19 PM
I want Bad Simpsons to go off the air and Good Simpsons to come back.

Shiny
07-07-2007, 10:40 PM
More Dead Like Me please.

jrgen
07-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I want Bad Simpsons to go off the air and Good Simpsons to come back.
New Simpsons isn't really that bad. The first few seasons were much worse.

El Bandito
07-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm hoping if Arrested Development can get its DVD sales up by word of mouth a la Family Guy, it might get a second chance on Fox.

And Futurama is/was the best American cartoon series ever. I know there's talks of it coming back, but until it actually does, I'll continue to be skeptical.

Zeldy
07-08-2007, 12:38 AM
also Red Dwarf.

Yes. I would also like Goodness Gracious Me to come back.
Oh my GOD. Goodness Gracious Me = good memories. "They can't swim! They can't skate! so what do we do? we put them on linooo!" haha.

Id like to see SM:TV make a come back, as that was frankly, the best Saturday morning TV show to this day.

escobert
07-08-2007, 12:47 AM
More Futurama is coming.

Anyways, the correct answer is Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Oh hell no.

Momiji
07-08-2007, 03:43 AM
Bring back Futurama and Invader ZIM, and I'll be happy.

Eliminate ALL soap operas and reality TV shows and I'll be thrilled.

CimminyCricket
07-08-2007, 04:31 AM
Not Days of Our Lives though. I like that one.

Bunny
07-08-2007, 05:02 AM
Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars and Arrested Development.

:x

Burtsplurt
07-08-2007, 11:11 AM
I'd love there to be more Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Star Trek: TNG and We Are History. Oh, and The A-Team, although that one might be a bit of stretch.

And I'm 100% going to want more Battlestar Galactica when it finishes next year.

Mitch
07-08-2007, 01:17 PM
I wish Family Guy was still as good.

Also Heroes! Hopefully they keep it fresh and don't get Lost on us.

Also, Fresh Prince :cool:

Baloki
07-08-2007, 04:32 PM
And I wish...really...wish they'd bring the Carmen Sandiego series back, here. That is one cartoon show I'd watch forever and ever and ever. And EVER.

That and SATam (Sonic the Hedgehog the decent series before Sonic X came and made zombie baby Jesus cry...)

I want more Willy Fog! Maybe he could go to Mars.

I just noticed they released around the world in 80 days on DVD of that :D

also Red Dwarf.

Until they make the film they won't make the 9th series and their all gonna be dead by then :cry:

Oh god no, I suppose at least it's not as bad as the live action version *cuts wrists*

I WANT MORE MURDER SHE WROTE AND CHARMED! They're awesome though I suppose there are always reruns. I never watch TV anyways.

Dick Van Dyke in Diagnosis Murder > Jessica Fletcher in Murder She Wrote

[QUOTE=DK;2240414]Id like to see SM:TV make a come back, as that was frankly, the best Saturday morning TV show to this day.[/FONT]

Yeah but then they got rid of Ant and Dec and it went down hill, then Cat Dealy left and there was no point watching it any more, the persenters they had after those three just paled in comparison :(

Big D
07-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Anyways, the correct answer is Star Trek: The Next Generation.More Next Gen would be terrific, but there's no way the current writers could do it justice. Unless they could re-form the entire creative team from the early '90s, it'd soon become as tedious and forgettable as the most recent incarnations of the 'franchise'.

Red Dwarf, Futurama and Blackadder are all on their way back - but only according to rumour, in the case of all except Futurama.

A new series of Martial Law would be great, too.