PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII for PS3?

Chocobo King
07-08-2007, 12:12 AM
I was lookin around on youtube for some cool final fantasy videos/ trailers
and i came across this

YouTube - Final Fantasy 7 PS3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ)

I dont know if you guys have already seen it but it looks cool. Buty why do they keep doing things for Final Fantasy VII, why not VIII or some other final fantasy?

Tallulah
07-08-2007, 12:23 AM
There's going to be a lot of stick for you; another 'remake' thread.

This was just a technical demo, using the graphics similar to those used in Advent Children, showing what a 'remake' might look like.

Whilst that seems extremely unlikely now (boo bloody hoo...:tongue:), it does look much easier on the eye.

But for now, no remake.

And I totally agree with you about constantly milking to death of FFVII. I guess it was the only one without a definitive ending and/or sequel. *punishes self for staring a sentence with 'and...'*

Chocobo King
07-08-2007, 12:33 AM
O ok

Hyperion4444
07-08-2007, 12:49 AM
I was lookin around on youtube for some cool final fantasy videos/ trailers
and i came across this

YouTube - Final Fantasy 7 PS3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ)

I dont know if you guys have already seen it but it looks cool. Buty why do they keep doing things for Final Fantasy VII, why not VIII or some other final fantasy?

It's simple, they always do a tech demo.
They did one on the PS2 with FF VIII.

Dreddz
07-08-2007, 01:15 AM
If we just say its coming, will that make everyone stop clogging up this board with remake threads?

Hyperion4444
07-08-2007, 01:54 AM
If we just say its coming, will that make everyone stop clogging up this board with remake threads?

No.
In fact.
I would increase dramacticly.

ReloadPsi
07-08-2007, 02:50 AM
READ THE GODDAMNED STICKY POSTS!!!

Seriously, have you been living in a dinky little cabin in the mountains for the last two years or something?

If I could like, digitise my seething rage every time I see one of these threads and post it on this forum, I would be banned.

Kuldian
07-09-2007, 12:46 PM
READ THE GODDAMNED STICKY POSTS!!!

Seriously, have you been living in a dinky little cabin in the mountains for the last two years or something?

If I could like, digitise my seething rage every time I see one of these threads and post it on this forum, I would be banned.

How come you get so crazy everytime a thread is made about FFVII remake? I mean, nothing is forcing you to read it, just ignore them if you hate them so much.

Slothy
07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
It's simple, they always do a tech demo.
They did one on the PS2 with FF VIII.

And I don't seem to recall that causing any fuss like the FFVII one did. It seems that when Square said it was just a tech demo and not a game that time people actually listened.

Kuldian: I can see where ReloadPsi is coming from. As much as it would be nice to ignore them, the fact is they clutter up the forum sometimes and it gets annoying just seeing these threads. Mostly it annoys me because if these people spent all of five minutes researching it on their own they'd have the answer they're looking for (though probably don't want). Perhaps the most annoying part though is that the video said it was just a tech demo.