PDA

View Full Version : Paula Tiso (Lulu's voice actor)

LunarWeaver
07-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Because I was molested by a squid as a fetus, I have a desire to see voice actors in games. I just like to know what they look like, what can I say?

I had trouble finding any pictures of Paula, though. I kept forgetting to give it a more thorough search, and then today I realized I didn't even check Wikipedia, central of all nerd knowledge.

According to the article on her, she is extremely enigmantic, with no personal details of her life known. It went on to say she hasn't done jobs where she appears publicly or released pictures of herself. Apparently, the only picture of her anywhere is on the La Pucelle Tactics (http://www.lapucelletactics.com/index2.html) website. Click on Talent then scroll down until you see her name.

It's small, but it was nice to get to see her at last. I don't know if anybody else even cares, but I did, so go eat some cake and be happy for me. She looks kind of like Lulu in my opinion, and if she really is secretive they'd be pretty similar, too. YAY HI-FIVE.

Tallulah
07-08-2007, 12:33 AM
According to the article on her, she is extremely enigmantic, with no personal details of her life known. It went on to say she hasn't done jobs where she appears publicly or released pictures of herself.

I wouldn't let people know about my life if I was best known for voicing a character whose boobs were larger than my own. :D

Jessweeee♪
07-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Geez...Tara's on there too XD

I swear, Tara Strong must does almost as much crap as James Arnold Taylor!

hmm...she does kinda look like her!

ReloadPsi
07-08-2007, 02:48 AM
There's a few Metal Gear characters on there too. Emma, Sniper Wolf (GCN remake anyway), Raiden...

Funny how they misread FFX-2 as FFXII on there. Fools :P

Vermachtnis
07-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Wait, that's what Cam Clarke looks like? I think that's the first time I seen the face behind Kratos.

Renmiri
07-08-2007, 03:09 AM
IMDB has a lot more pictures of voice actors than Wikipedia

LunarWeaver
07-08-2007, 03:09 AM
IMDB doesn't have any of Paula, though. :( That was the first place I went.

KasaiDraco
07-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Geez...Tara's on there too XD

I swear, Tara Strong must does almost as much crap as James Arnold Taylor!

hmm...she does kinda look like her!

Actually, Tara has more credits and starring roles. James mostly only guest stars in cartoons.

Big D
07-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I tried to find a pic of Ms Tiso a couple of years ago, but to no avail; it was only a couple of months ago when I happened upon that Wikipedia article with the link to that one site with her photo. Nice to see what she looks like, finally.
Different from how I expected her to look. Of all the VAs whose pictures I've seen, Tara Strong's the one who looks closest to how she sounds. If that makes any sense.

It'd be nice to hear Paula Tiso in more starring roles. Her and Matt McKenzie gave my favourite performances in FFX - both strong and commanding, full of depth and character and mystery. Lulu in particular had the kind of voice it'd be easy to become smitten with.

Nifleheim7
07-11-2007, 09:44 PM
I think she kinda reminds me of Lulu.
I usually don't want to know how voice actors look...i like to imagine them as the actual characters.:)
But i admitt i was curious about Ms Tiso.

daggertrepe
07-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I like her voice for rikku. :)

ReloadPsi
07-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Tara Strong (Rikku), James Arnold Taylor (Tidus) and Cree Summer (Belgemine) all voice lead characters in Drawn Together as well; namely Clara and Toot, Wooldoor, and Foxxy, respectively.

James also did the voice of Leonardo in that new TMNT movie recently. He basically sounds like that mature put-on that Tidus does throughout the game, and it's pretty funny when he screams.

Peter_20
07-16-2007, 07:10 PM
I think Paula looks a lot like Konami Yoshida, a voice actor from the first Star Ocean game.

Yoshida Konami (http://www.usagi.org/~doi/seiyuu/yoshida-konami/) <-- Compare!

CimminyCricket
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
It's really creepy going from Lulu to that little kid voice.

Basic123s
07-17-2007, 10:20 PM
It's really creepy going from Lulu to that little kid voice.

I agree. We go from a very mature sounding woman.......to a bratty little child.