PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha NO. >:(

Rengori
07-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Who do you think are the worst comedians?

I hate Carlos Mencia and Larry the Cable Guy.

Proxy
07-08-2007, 07:20 AM

I second that motion.

Ouch!
07-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Third on Larry the Cable Guy. I've never bothered to listen to any of Carlos Mencia's stuff, so I withhold that decision.

For as much as I used to like him, Dane Cook is really starting to grate on my nerves.

CimminyCricket
07-08-2007, 07:28 AM
All of the above comedians use the same jokes over and over again.

Nominus Experse
07-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Those of whom have already been mentioned.

And whoever runs the that Whitest Kids whatever show... That whole show is fucking ridiculous.

The Ceej
07-08-2007, 08:41 PM
I agree that Larry The Cable Guy has got to be one of the worst (if not the worst) comedians still performing. And I consider myself a big standup fan. I'll usually watch anyone's standup, but I'd turn his off.

But on a sidenote. I have a written apology from Daniel Tosh. He came here a couple years ago to the college. My brother was enrolled at the time, so we went to the show. I think he thought he bombed, because when I went up to him after the show with my CD and asked him to sign it, he wrote, "CJ, I'm so sorry," before he signed. That's gotta be worth some money. Right? Well, it doesn't matter anyway because I'm not selling.

Goldenboko
07-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Larry the Cable Guy.

I HATE HIM SO MUCH! All of my old friends loved him and I was just like "Seriously this isn't funny."

ZeZipster
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM
I despise Carlos Mencia. He's a dumbass. He's not edgy, controversial, or whatever the hell he tries to be. He's just stupid. Shut the hell up, no one is offended by your show. It's not going to be funny just because you think it offends people. Turns out he steals most of his jokes, also. If you ever have the urge to watch Carlos Mencia, forget it let me summarize the episode for you:

"HAY GUYS RETARDS MAKE THIS NOSIE DURUDUR SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID DURDUDUR U LYK TAHT IT MAH CATCH PHRASE I LIKE SAYING DURDUDDRU" He'll then go on to repeat a bunch of stereotypes. Not make a joke, just repeat a stereotype everyone knows like it's his own observation.

Tallulah
07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Ricky Gervais' shows such as The Office and Extras were bloody awful in my opinion. However, he is decent at stand-up, so he gets let off... For now. :mad2:

Also I don't find Graham Norton (would we even call him a comedian?) very funny. Also Roy Chubby Brown sucks. :mad: He thinks he's Bernard Manning, God rest him... :eep:

Catherine Tate is also NOT FUNNY! Also, if you ever come across a show called Tittybangbang, that also sucks.

Craig
07-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Ricky Gervais' shows such as The Office and Extras were bloody awful in my opinion.

WHAT

Odaisé Gaelach
07-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Catherine Tate is also NOT FUNNY!

Agreed. :)

Jimmy Carr isn't a bad comedian, he's just really overrated, I think.

Tallulah
07-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Ricky Gervais' shows such as The Office and Extras were bloody awful in my opinion.

WHAT

I knew I'd get stick for this. :rolleyes2 Never really got The Office and I thought Extras was horrendous (with the possible exception of the Les Dennis episode. :D). It was really annoying because my housemates thought it was great.

atlanteay
07-08-2007, 10:49 PM
all those comedians that host VH1's best week ever suck

Shiny
07-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Yes. They're pretty bad. Jeff Foxworthy is also bad.

Rengori
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Yes. They're pretty bad. Jeff Foxworthy is also bad.
All the Blue Collar comedy guys are.

Larry: It's a bunch of fart jokes with "GIT-R-DONE", "LORD I APOLOGIZE", and "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, THAT'S FUNNY". No it's not.
Jeff and Bill: Tell people that men and women are different, and that things change when you get married. Throw in some You know you're a redneck/Here's your sign jokes.
Ron: Just a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty comedian.

The Ceej
07-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I guess I should add Norm McDonald to the list. How the hell did he ever get on SNL? Let alone their Weekend Update. And he had his own sitcom? Well, I guess Drew Carey had his own sitcom too, so that doesn't say much for people to whom they give sitcoms.

Rocket Edge
07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Most american comedian's. :-\

LunarWeaver
07-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Carlos Mencia basically takes all of Dave Chappelle's jokes, figures out how to not make them funny anymore, then goes on stage and says them really loudly.

I don't think Chris Rock is funny :( His jokes are just one race joke after another. Of course, the only thing most comedians ever do anymore is race, sex, and marriage jokes...Sometimes all three at once!

GooeyToast
07-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Carlos Mencia, Dance Cook, and Larry The Cable Guy are all unfunny assholes.

escobert
07-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Carlos Mencia was funny before he had a show and people knew him. Now he is horrible.

Momiji
07-09-2007, 02:41 AM
I'll watch Carlos Mencia's show merely for the fact that it's so stupid that it amuses me. Pretty much every mainstream comedian (the Blue Collar group, Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, Dane Cook, etc) sucks, IMO. I always found the Comedy Central Stand-Up shows with comedians I've never heard of to be the funniest.

Venom
07-09-2007, 02:53 AM
Carlos Mencia, Dance Cook, and Larry The Cable Guy are all unfunny assholes.

You just pretty much summed up my post. :)

To be honest I dont find alot of comedians funny. Espiceally Carlos Mencia seeing as its just him making a whole bunch of retard noises and yelling idiotic stereotypes. Dane Cook doesnt make any fucking sense at all. And Larry The Cable Guy's "Git R done" bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: is fucking old.

EDIT: Oh and that asshole who does the puppets (Cant remember his name because he isnt at all funny or important enough to stick in my head)

Eiko Guy
07-09-2007, 03:11 AM
Carlos Mencia isn't that bad IMO.
I liked his bit where he went to West holywood. He has a nice ass. Just want to bit-anyway. He isn't racist just has his jokes.

Nice ass though.

I hate blue collar comedy. It's just discusting.

PWN.