PDA

View Full Version : Look out, here's the Spider Pig!

Rostum
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM
So who is interested in The Simpsons Movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZcARG4s_qg)?

Generally, my view is that The Simpsons have dropped the ball in the later years, and probably can't redeem themselves with a movie. But after seeing some shorts, more specifically the Spider Pig, I have a little bit of faith left!

I really hope they go all out on this one, and produce something original and humorous.

Proxy
07-08-2007, 05:00 PM
I feel this is a last ditch effort to save the series.
I can wait to see it.

Odaisé Gaelach
07-08-2007, 06:20 PM
They've dropped the ball? More like chucked it over a cliff.

I've honestly seen nothing to impress me about the Simpsons Movie. I'll see what the reviews give it, but I'm not too hopeful.

Jessweeee♪
07-08-2007, 06:38 PM
I feel this is a last ditch effort to save the series.
I can wait to see it.

They're just giving it a nice big finale is what I think n.n

I can't wait to see it :D

I'm so sad that it's going to end, though :kaocry2:

Well...I mean...they've done everything...I guess they have to end it soon T~T

Hazzard
07-08-2007, 07:01 PM
If they just made the time flow constantly in Simpsons, then things would pick up from there. It has been dying recently, and the earlier episodes were somehow more hilarious.

The Ceej
07-08-2007, 08:37 PM
I'll see what the reviews give it, but I'm not too hopeful.

Since when did critics ever know what they were talking about? You should ask a Simpsons fan who's seen it. They would have a much better grasp as to how good a movie it is than a critic.

Cookie
07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
I saw the trailer at the cinemas on Friday night. Looks good, planning to go and see it the day it comes out, although it'll be packed, so we might go a few days after.

Meat Puppet
07-08-2007, 10:33 PM
I might see it if I have nothing else I feel like doing.

XxSephirothxX
07-08-2007, 10:50 PM
I really haven't watched the show regularly in years. Probably haven't seen a new episode since 2004 or 2005. Pretty much everyone says that the show hasn't been especially good in a long time, which isn't hard to believe, considering how long it's been around.

But they've had a long, long time to plan and develop this movie, and I've been pleased by all the trailers. I think it'll be funny and actually manage to throw in a decent plot and some character development for all those Simpsons icons we know and love. And the animation looks fantastic. I think it's going to be good.

fire_of_avalon
07-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Blah blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch bitch, nothing is like it used to be, oh I'm so sad.

Whiners.

I'm looking forward to the movie

escobert
07-08-2007, 11:08 PM
I've never been a big simpsons fan but I'll watch it.

Rengori
07-09-2007, 12:12 AM
I can't fucking wait for this to hit theaters. Hopefully the Simpsons show either stops then or get back to making good episodes.

Proxy
07-09-2007, 04:26 AM
I might see it if I have nothing else I feel like doing.
Basically.
I know I said I can wait, but if I'm bored enough, I'll go see it in the theaters.

Rostum
07-09-2007, 06:32 AM
I'll go see it in the theaters.

I always find things funnier when there's a lot of other people around laughing too. So I'll probably go to the theaters.

Peegee
07-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Here's my problem: Simpsons movie has been in production for years now (and many other years pre-planning, leading to plots that were used in episodes). The Simpsons movie looks to be very nice, but at the same time the tv show has not interested me in about...since season 17 (and season 16 I can't even remember much about it).

I'm a huge fan of Simpsons Season 4-9 and think it got progressively worse (albeit slowly at first) since. I will watch the movie, and I will surprising like it, but I really would prefer the tv show to be able to make me laugh again.

Sigh.

Araciel
07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Blah blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch bitch, nothing is like it used to be, oh I'm so sad.

Whiners.

I'm looking forward to the movie

oi, nothing IS as good as we remember it because memories aren't fact.

also, i'm gonna see it but most likely only will go to the theater if i'm not buying the ticket

i'd happily rent it

Heath
07-10-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm personally more interested in those straight to DVD Futuramas that they're making, but I'm sure I'll see this just for the sake of seeing it.

Mirage
07-10-2007, 03:05 AM
they need to make a futurama movie instead. :(

Lynx
07-11-2007, 04:08 PM
im a huge fan of the simpsons veyr few episodes i dont really care for. im soo excited about the movie. i heard the turned 7 elevens into quik E marts too around the country i want to go visit one. ill be at the movies the first day its out i know that.

Project G
07-12-2007, 01:46 PM
SPIDERPIG!?!?!?!?

So that's what my dad was on about for the last 2 weeks! Goddammit

Bunny
07-12-2007, 02:07 PM
I won't see it because I don't go to movies in the theaters. But I'll see it when it comes out on DVD or becomes obtainable by other means.

Little Blue
07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
they need to make a futurama movie instead. :(

Yes, they should...

I'll wait 'til it's broadcast on TV, though the trailers I've seen I found comical.

Del Murder
07-13-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm totally wearing my Bartman outfit to this.

McLovin'
07-13-2007, 05:16 AM
I'll teach you to laugh at something...that's...funny!