PDA

View Full Version : Problem with posts

James Leopold
07-08-2007, 06:14 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I've started to have this problem with posting. For some odd reason my posts expand to a size that it shouldn't be. Any reason for this?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mirage
07-08-2007, 06:15 PM
You've got a html table in your post, for some reason.

CimminyCricket
07-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah, that could be the problem, until it gets fixed (if it even can be) I'd recommend not using quick reply (assuming you are) and use "Go Advanced" instead. And instead of submitting your post right away, select "Preview Post" and make sure the table isn't there before posting. Obviously, if the table is there, remove it, then post.

James Leopold
07-08-2007, 06:53 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Well I've tried all that, but nothings happened. I can't find any table in my post. While I type, the post box just jumps down and I cant make it smaller. It's really annoying. I've previewed the post and its still the same.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Mirage
07-08-2007, 07:25 PM
it's skynet

CimminyCricket
07-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Try editing your posts immediately after you post them, then delete the table. When I quote you, I can delete the table.

First quote (removed table)

Well I've tried all that, but nothings happened. I can't find any table in my post. While I type, the post box just jumps down and I cant make it smaller. It's really annoying. I've previewed the post and its still the same.

Second quote (table present)

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Well I've tried all that, but nothings happened. I can't find any table in my post. While I type, the post box just jumps down and I cant make it smaller. It's really annoying. I've previewed the post and its still the same.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

So we know it's possible to remove the table.

James Leopold
07-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Ok I'll try

Edit: Thanks guys

crono_logical
07-09-2007, 08:43 PM
What browser are you using? That doesn't look normal, with the table inserting itself like that there :p