PDA

View Full Version : Help me people!

Brennan
07-08-2007, 06:25 PM
I just defeated the mandragora's, and I have to fight the next boss, but I keep dying!
My main party it level 32, and I don't use my reserve party.
What do I do?

atlanteay
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM
start training and go over your gambits

PeneloRatsbane
07-08-2007, 09:24 PM
i beat that boss using quickenings, but i had to use the reserve team first. i know the boss u mean tho, it was the only one in the game that i got stuck on! it took me about 7-8 attempts to beat the blasted thing

Renmiri
07-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Ahriman is level 38 and is weak against Holy. Do you have a Holy mote ?

Namelessfengir
07-08-2007, 09:41 PM
yes run back out and kill every thing in the cave then go get your reward for taking out the semi mark. as for your reserves work them out!! i make sure that my reserves are just as strong as my main force, i also make sure that all can use the same weapons the best bows swords and guns.

you should figt your way back to the phon coast and refit you reserves (who are they? and what level at?)

Brennan
07-08-2007, 09:57 PM
(who are they? and what level at?)

Penelo, Fran, Balthier I never use them, so there lvls are.
Penelo 12, Fran 11, Balthier 8.
When I start with a party, I stick with a party.

Namelessfengir
07-08-2007, 10:20 PM
ouch ive never had to do it from that far apart

okay if your going to raise the just keep two playable characters and one low character in the party. if you've got an embroder tippet you weak characters should have enough lp to get the licence for it.
as for equiping and protection: give them the best armor they can wear and a ranged weapon or something that increases their evasion. make them damn hard to hit set them to constantly heal give them protect and shell. if they keep dying move somewhere easier like a mine. make the low characters your main and go skeleton killing lsuhu mines or chaining wolves in the estersand. other than that just work at it

Northcrest
07-09-2007, 12:57 AM
I would recommend having a hitting character, hitting/buffer character, and a archer or gunner curer. Try to level that party to about 38-42. Make sure you have the license for a Remedy being able to cure doom. Make the buffer cast protect if you have it then start hitting away at it. At this time at the game I had all of my Quickenings if you have all of yours immediantly at about 1/4 of it's HP then us a quickening. Then if that dosen't kill him us your back up party with a quickening hopefully that would kill it. When multiples of Ahriman come out takes about two hits to kill them (except the real one).

Bomber
07-10-2007, 05:19 PM
You should consider levelling your reserve party up about 20 levels. When I started out, I levelled up all my characters together to minimize the gap. That way you'll have a much better back-up party in case something goes horribly awry...

demondude
07-10-2007, 05:32 PM
USE TEH FIRE!!!

I had trouble with this part as well I casted beserk on my strongest attacker and let him rip into em'