PDA

View Full Version : E3 2007

Hyperion4444
07-09-2007, 05:00 AM
It's coming, soon.

Do you think we'll get more info there?

I know they will release a demo this year.
They will release a video there too 'I'm doubting they won't'.
And if were lucky, a name for the girl 'confirmation at least', more characters and summons.

Anyway, I'll close this tonight, modify it tommorow.
See you at E3! Soon! Peace.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 05:23 AM
The girl has a name, doesn't she?

XxSephirothxX
07-09-2007, 05:40 AM
What do any of those characters have to do with Final Fantasy XIII? They're not going to be in it. :p I think I read that they're not showing off anything new to do with XIII, either.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Anything they'd have to show would have already been seen in Square's party T~T

Wolf Kanno
07-09-2007, 06:03 AM
I can see them showing a slightly new trailer (By that, I mean the old trailer 10 seconds of extra footage.:rolleyes2 ) They keep promising a demo but I doubt it will be available until the Tokyo Game Show and even then I feel that's actually unlikely. We probably won't be getting any real info until at least November or December.

With their main games, it's usually unlikely to get any info until just before they are released. I don't remember hearing really anything about FF IX-XII until the games were released in Japan.

Rostum
07-09-2007, 06:03 AM
What do any of those characters have to do with Final Fantasy XIII? They're not going to be in it. :p I think I read that they're not showing off anything new to do with XIII, either.

I believe he's referring to the Final Fantasy XIII game that is coming to the PSP, titled Dissidia (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dissidia/).

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 06:14 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I WANT TIDUS AND VIVI TO BE IN THERE!

Ooooh!!
...and Squallypoo, and Zell, and SHUYIN! Yeah, Tidus vs. Shuyin, that'd make for an interesting fight!

Rostum
07-09-2007, 06:23 AM
The fight between Zidane and Kuja in the trailer is just pure awesome.

XxSephirothxX
07-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Dissidia isn't a "Final Fantasy XIII" game, though. But whatever. The fact that Zidane is in it makes me happy, though I doubt I'll ever play it.

Rostum
07-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Dissidia isn't a "Final Fantasy XIII" game, though. But whatever. The fact that Zidane is in it makes me happy, though I doubt I'll ever play it.

Oh ok, I thought it was a part of the line, but yeah I am wrong, sorry. Yeah I just bought a DS, don't think I'll get a PSP for a very long time.

Hyperion4444
07-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Stop being so negative!

Hazzard
07-09-2007, 10:15 PM
How comes people never get a PSP if they got a DS, and vice versa. It's just weird. I got both, and it's fun to be able to switch handhelds now and again.

Dissidia is gonna be really good, I can tell, and Crisis Core, plus Renevant Wings, FF: Chronicles. It's gonna be an expensive/exciting shopping spree.

Northcrest
07-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Man we're getting off topic but anyway Dissidia looks great I think I might get a PSP or DS for Christmas.

Hazzard
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Man we're getting off topic but anyway Dissidia looks great I think I might get a PSP or DS for Christmas.

Sorry, I think that was me, but does Dissidia offer a really intense storyline, or is it just simply a fighting game with a short, briefed background for story?

Hyperion4444
07-09-2007, 10:56 PM

Sorry, I think that was me, but does Dissidia offer a really intense storyline, or is it just simply a fighting game with a short, briefed background for story?

I don't care, it has no purporse with XIII nor PS3.

About E3: They will be announcing a new model. A droped price of 100$. They've announced that earlyer.
And other games that hasn't been announced yet. A 100+ games with come out this year.
Edit: Haze/Unreal Tounament 3 exclusifs.

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2007, 11:01 PM

It's a fighter, who cares about the story :D

Bolivar
07-10-2007, 12:44 AM
i think it's better that they not reveal too much about it until its closer to release time. won't miss it at e3 but there'll be plenty of other games to look forward to at it.

Hyperion4444
07-10-2007, 01:46 AM

It's a fighter, who cares about the story :D

Fighter/RPG with Zidane/Sephiroth/... in it.
Bassically, Final Fantasy characters duke it out with each others to reveal supremacy... and I tought FFVIII already own the title (don't deny!).

They may show up that trailler again then.

EDIT: Conformation, no new infromation about XIII comming out. They are hoping to release a demo sometime this year. When E3 is finish, feel free to close it.

atlanteay
07-12-2007, 05:59 PM
i am extremely disappointed that there's no info about FFXIII at all this year at E3 :mad2: i was really looking forward to it this year and they don't release any info :(

FF_Chick
07-12-2007, 06:50 PM
This e3 sucked this year anyway. Not much was shown. We can wait until TGS. I mean, its at the end of September.

atlanteay
07-12-2007, 10:54 PM
but school already started in September..:( that's why i was so excited about E3

B-dup
07-13-2007, 11:28 PM
1st of all e3 didnt suck; MGS4, Killzone 2 (they even had a demo there). Besides ffxiii not being there the only thing that sucked about it was they didnt say anything about when they're putting rumble back in the controller.

atlanteay
07-13-2007, 11:33 PM
for ff fans, it certainly sucked.

B-dup
07-14-2007, 03:52 AM
u just cant say the entire event sucked because xiii and vs.xiii wasnt there i kno was waiting for them to say something about it too i kno i was disappointed e3 doesnt suck because of it tho its not like its there fault squeenix didnt pull thru(

Slothy
07-14-2007, 04:43 AM
With their main games, it's usually unlikely to get any info until just before they are released. I don't remember hearing really anything about FF IX-XII until the games were released in Japan.

Although there was obviously nothing new with FFXIII at this E3, this isn't usually true. People had played FFXII at E3 as much as 2 years before it was ever released I believe. Things like story details are obviously not really given out, but for good reason. Square has generally given a quite a bit of info about how the recent games play well before they were released.

for ff fans, it certainly sucked.

Going by your profile I've been an FF fan longer than you've been alive and this was one of the better E3's in recent memory if you ask me. A lot of companies showed some good stuff, and there were a lot of games shown that I'm really excited about. Sure FFXIII wasn't there, but look on the bright side; by not showing anything new the team was able to spend the weeks it would have taken to make a trailer working on the actual game so that we can all get it just a little bit sooner.