PDA

View Full Version : The inexpliciable link between Raistlin and Feedback

Baloki
07-09-2007, 03:52 PM
After just returning from a long break I notice the feedback forum, this of course at first brought a sense of dread but then I remembered that this unusual event would bring on something we all enjoy seeing, Raistlin's banned ass. So I do a quick member search, ready to gloat, and what do I find, one unbanned Raistlin. I therefore made the following thread in feedback:

If I remember rightly the feedback forum would only be brought back "over Raistlin's dead, lifeless body" or if Shlupquack got to ban him, I see neither of these and was wondering when you all went mad :(

As of yet this has not been resolved, so what other problems from your past haven't been resolved and why? Also discussing Raistlin's face when he's banned is also acceptable :)

Resha
07-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Your thread made me look at the feedback forum place, and I realised it was back too. I wonder what prompted such a weak...dead...comeback. (But I'm glad)

Madame Adequate
07-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Ah, Raistling. :)

CimminyCricket
07-09-2007, 05:58 PM
I think he's being too careful to get banned right now. xD

Bunny
07-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Raistlin has embarassing photographs of all the staff and threatens to reveal them to the world via worldwide news sources upon his banning.

Timerk
07-10-2007, 01:08 AM
This thread confuses and embarrasses me. If it smelled like cigerettes it would be my saturday night.

oddler
07-10-2007, 01:10 AM
This thread confuses and embarrasses me. If it smelled like cigerettes it would be my saturday night.

:love: Timerk.

Peegee
07-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I thought that cid's knight application question was in jest. He's really bannated? :(

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 04:02 PM
I thought that cid's knight application question was in jest. He's really bannated? :(

He's not banned... yet.