PDA

View Full Version : PSP

Brennan
07-09-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm gonna get a PSP soon (hopefully) any good games that you could recommend me with?

Ichimonji
07-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, hands down. If you're a Metal Gear fan, you need this game. It's not a port, or a spin-off, it's a direct sequel to MGS3. It very well done, I assure you. You wont be dissapointed.

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters. Again, not a spinoff. It doesn't matter if you've played other R&C games, if you like platformers, this is not a bad title.

That's the original titles that I've played for the PSP. Other recommendations would be some remakes/ports, such as: Mega Man X Maverick Hunter, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and Final Fantasy.

Brennan
07-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, hands down. If you're a Metal Gear fan, you need this game. It's not a port, or a spin-off, it's a direct sequel to MGS3. It very well done, I assure you. You wont be dissapointed.

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters. Again, not a spinoff. It doesn't matter if you've played other R&C games, if you like platformers, this is not a bad title.

That's the original titles that I've played for the PSP. Other recommendations would be some remakes/ports, such as: Mega Man X Maverick Hunter, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and Final Fantasy.

I had my eye on these.

The Shoeless Hobo
07-10-2007, 04:05 PM
F**k that man, invest yourself in a 4gb memory stick (cheap off ebay) and mod it.

I'm playing FFVII on my PSP with the best of them... ;]