PDA

View Full Version : Most Devoted

Northcrest
07-10-2007, 12:32 AM
Which Final Fantasy Game did you devote most of your time to play? Mine was FFVII because of all of the kinds of fun stuff you could do. Leveling up in this I game I thought was really easy to do.

oddler
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM
As far as Final Fantasy goes, FFXI by a longshot simply because it never ends! After that, FFVII.

The Ceej
07-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Final Fantasy VII was the only game in which I've ever maxed out the time. I really couldn't tell you how long I played because my time was maxed out at 99:59:59 for some time. Of course, there was a lot to do what with the chocobos and all. And if you wanted all the good materia, you had to do it.

I think the next highest amount of time I spent was a little over 80 hours.

Garnie
07-10-2007, 01:05 AM
it was X for me!
it has quite a lot to do in it if you think about it!

Bolivar
07-10-2007, 03:08 AM
my longest time clocked is 104 hours on FFXII, and i haven't beaten all the marks on that file yet. I have a new one and i think it's going to be much shorter.

Takara
07-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Final Fantasy IV. The SNES release. I had this crazy idea to make ALL the characters get to lvl 99. Yes, ALL the characters. Only to have my level 99 Dark Knight Cecil become a level 1 Paladin. ;_;

Laddy
07-10-2007, 05:14 AM
FFVII, it is a bit more nonlinear and has more secrets and minigames to complete.

Marluxiaswife
07-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Final Fantasy X-2 & Final Fantasy IV.

FFX-2
I love this game so much!, i keep playing it alot and when i do i have to take breaks cause i play it to much ;_;

FFIV
Another good game that i am playing. I'm geting my characters leved up so i can beat retards rule Rubicante :hot:

Wolf Kanno
07-10-2007, 06:55 AM
If we are talking about overall gametime, then FFXII (over 160 hours now and I still have to complete the Pirate's Den and beat Yiazmat.)

If we are talking about games in the series I have devoted my time to through frequent play through's; then FFVI is in first place cause I absolutely love this game and I generally play through it at least once a year.

FFVII is the second game I've devoted the most time to but I played this in order to understand why people like it. I was horribly disappointed in it the first time I played, then dealing with the obnoxious fans made me start to really hate this game. After a few years passed and my anger subsided, I started to play through it a couple of times with more realistic expectations. I think the game is pretty good, not the best the series has ever offered but at least I can finally understand the appeal a little.

FFIV is the next game I've played through countless times, my first FF I actually owned and completed. I still love the characters and enjoy watching the journey of Cecil and Kain.:)

Yuffie514
07-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, with probably 300 or close to 400 hrs. i still have quite a few to accomplish, but i love my owning clan.

Hambone
07-10-2007, 08:34 AM
it was X for me!
it has quite a lot to do in it if you think about it!

Yah Yah.

I have 400 hours on my file. :tongue:

PeneloRatsbane
07-10-2007, 12:13 PM
XII cos its fun to play and i undertand the battling for once. plus it looks great and i love the story and the bucket loads of sidequests and the characters

Hazzard
07-10-2007, 10:34 PM
XII, it's so time consuming, but rewarding at the same time. It's puzzling and annoying, but full of odd mysteries that you're dieing to discover. I clocked 130 something hours, and none of it was a waste of time.

atlanteay
07-10-2007, 11:00 PM
goodbye 80 hours spent on FFVIII :cry:

Goldenboko
07-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Although my X has the most played hours on the file, its a little liar because I've made countless files in FFIX, something I can't say for X.

Disco Potato
07-10-2007, 11:37 PM
I've spent a lot of time playing VIII. My first time through, I was pretty new to RPGs and was an idiot as figuring everything out. It got pretty easy once I finished it though. I played it through a couple of times again to add stuff to my site, and then once about a year ago to remember why I had liked it in the first place :p. It has a relatively light plot for a FF game (no in-game deaths, worlds getting destroyed, etc.), it's really easy to finish if you don't level up much and remember what to do to progress the game, and I just enjoy it. It's not as good as some of the other FFs, but still pretty good imo :jess:

cloud21zidane16
07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
probably VII theres a lot to do and its actually fun to do;)
but at the moment ive just started doing a perfect IX game, absolutley everything even stealing evey item from every boss which is pretty easy accept for 3 items:( wonder how long it will take:confused:

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 09:16 AM
FFXII, most definitely. I currently have a bit over 225 hours saved, and I still have to beat Yiazmat, Cuchulainn, Zodiark, Hell Wyrm, Omega Mark XIII, Behemoth King, and the Seer! I see no definite end in sight...

Next is FFX. I think I have around 120 or so hours invested in that game. I've barely even scratched the surface of the Monster Arena. I'll be sure to get on that when/if I get tired of FFXII!xD

Heath
07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm not quite sure on the figures, but it'd be either IX, X or XII. IX was mainly due to all the mini-games and side quests (Chocobo Hot & Cold, in particular) and trying to make sure everybody had every ability. X was somewhat the ability thing again, but I think it was just general levelling up in order to try and beat the Dark Aeons. I might also include the game when I used every character in every battle (as the EXP isn't divided per character used), which meant that some battles took a really long time because of the swapping and changing. XII was mainly due to the fact that I just really enjoyed exploring the world and doing the hunts. Really feels more like an MMORPG when you're doing things like that!

ReloadPsi
07-12-2007, 01:30 PM
VII felt like the obvious answer until I thought about it for a moment, and realised I'd spent plenty more time on VIII. Every time I play that game I pass the sixty hour mark and don't even realise it. With VII I barely touch it, despite managing to get everything, kill the optional bosses and so on.

cloud21zidane16
07-12-2007, 08:38 PM
VII felt like the obvious answer until I thought about it for a moment, and realised I'd spent plenty more time on VIII. Every time I play that game I pass the sixty hour mark and don't even realise it. With VII I barely touch it, despite managing to get everything, kill the optional bosses and so on.

i thought about that after i put VII too:D i always like to get everyones utimate weapon on disc 1, that adds on crazy time;) and i like to get every card the second it becomes available, this game really does take a long time

Northcrest
07-13-2007, 06:00 PM
FFXII, most definitely. I currently have a bit over 210 hours saved, and I still have to beat Yiazmat, Cuchulainn, Zodiark, Hell Wyrm, Omega Mark XIII, Behemoth King, and the Seer! I see no definite end in sight...

Next is FFX. I think I have around 120 or so hours invested in that game. I've barely even scratched the surface of the Monster Arena. I'll be sure to get on that when/if I get tired of FFXII!xD

Whoa well for me in XII I still need to beat Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII.

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2007, 08:25 PM
FFX :love:

I've replayed that game soooo much, I don't cry for six hours after I beat the game anymore!

demondude
07-13-2007, 09:27 PM
200 hours on final fantasy xii is the most i've ever played on any computer game ever. :)

Freya Coral
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
FFXII should get the award for having the most side quests, secrets, and mini-games to complete. As well as having three superbosses (Hell Wyrm, Yiazmat, and Omega Weapon XII). Not to mention the amount of time it takes to farm the items for the Tournesol sword.

To put it succinctly, a completist's nightmare.

silentenigma
08-03-2007, 11:13 PM
FFX took me forever for some reason.

DarkLadyNyara
08-04-2007, 05:22 AM
FFXII. Hands down. It's a fun game. ^_^

black orb
08-08-2007, 09:37 PM
>>> Nine..

BG-57
08-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Tactics for me, although XII is creeping into that territory.

Vivisteiner
08-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Well I devote all my time to FFIX...