PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero III Wii

ljkkjlcm9
07-10-2007, 12:32 AM
well for all those interested in guitar hero I thought this was some good news

NintendoWorldReport - News Article: Guitar Hero III Wii Controller Revealed (http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=13794)

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/media/13793/4/1.jpg
that's what the guitar looks like for the Wii, and you can see where the remote goes

THE JACKEL

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Thats it!?!?! What the :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: Nintendo? You could have been so freaking creative with the Wii and they are too damn lazy to try something different. You ars holes.

Garnie
07-10-2007, 12:43 AM
i never liked the gutar heros

ljkkjlcm9
07-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Thats it!?!?! What the :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: Nintendo? You could have been so freaking creative with the Wii and they are too damn lazy to try something different. You ars holes.

uhm, it wasn't Nintendo....

THE JACKEL

ZeZipster
07-10-2007, 12:59 AM
So basically Wii guitar hero = wireless guitar hero.

Behold the Void
07-10-2007, 01:10 AM

Uhhh... what else, exactly, would one DO with Guitar Hero?

Slothy
07-10-2007, 01:24 AM

Uhhh... what else, exactly, would one DO with Guitar Hero?

You beat me to the question. Just how creative are you supposed to get with a controller meant to simulate playing the guitar? Motion control barely factors into the concept to begin with.

Roto13
07-10-2007, 04:54 AM
Maybe you can twirl it around or something to get star power. It's a possibility, anyway. Not that it really needs it for me to be satisfied.

Dreddz
07-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Thats really the only way to play Guitar Hero. Its good they realized that.

demondude
07-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I think thats a very good guitar.

It will sure to be another game added to my collection. :)

tidus_rox
07-11-2007, 05:24 AM

Guitar Hero suck

Wii suck

Guitar Hero for Wii............. suck?

Well... IMO, anyways.

Ouch!
07-11-2007, 05:48 AM

Guitar Hero suck

Wii suck

Well... IMO, anyways.
What a surprise.

I'm stoked.

NeoCracker
07-11-2007, 06:05 AM
Okay, don't get me wrong. I really want a wii and support nintendo, but WTF?

Guitar hero is not a game for the Wii.

The PS3 has far more disc space, and therefore can inculde an insane amount of songs compared to the Wii. The only advantage in putting it on the Wii is the shear amount of people who own one by comparison.

ljkkjlcm9
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM

The PS3 has far more disc space, and therefore can inculde an insane amount of songs compared to the Wii. The only advantage in putting it on the Wii is the shear amount of people who own one by comparison.

lol, you do realize it's being released for all 3 consoles right?

And if I'm a game producer, wouldn't I want to release a game for a system with a lot of consumers, more people means more people to buy the game, means more profit

THE JACKEL

Raebus
07-11-2007, 05:12 PM

Guitar Hero suck

Wii suck

Well... IMO, anyways.

Your opinion makes me laugh, bravo.

Roto13
07-12-2007, 12:00 AM

I think Guitar Hero songs are pretty small. The number of songs in a game probably depends on how much work they're willing to put into it.

Ouch!
07-12-2007, 12:41 AM
If it is possible to easily make a game multiplatform (as Guitar Hero undoubtedly is), why wouldn't you put it on as many systems as you can? The Jackal is right; the producers would have to be stupid not to put it on the Wii. From a business standpoint, it's a no-brainer. The Wii has a large market. Specific controllers are already needed to play the game, so trying to adapt the game play is a moot point. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Captain Maxx Power
07-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Generally speaking the disc size wouldn't affect how many songs you could have since your average Guitar Hero "Fret file" wouldn't be beyond a few megabytes. Most of the information will be graphical stuff. But yes, I will most likely get GH3 for the Wii rather than my aging PS2. Those who lack the foresight to understand how awesome the concept of a wireless Guitar Hero controller is should seek help...but that's just my opinion.

Shlup
07-12-2007, 09:48 PM
This gets an enthusiastic Woo hoo! from me.

NeoCracker
07-14-2007, 08:11 AM
Customer basis is a good reason. However I except the whole damn blue ray to be filled with music.

However they will probably never give you that much music to play, the cheap bastards.

El Bandito
07-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Wow, that's a pretty ugly looking replica of a Les Paul. They should've just stuck to SG's and X-plorers.

Proxy
07-23-2007, 07:09 AM
I think thats a very good guitar.

It will sure to be another game added to my collection. :)

Ding!
I liked it on PS2, I can't wait to play it on the Wii.

Shoeberto
07-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Wow, that's a pretty ugly looking replica of a Les Paul. They should've just stuck to SG's and X-plorers.
I dunno, I like it. I've always hoped they'd release a Les Paul.

Yamaneko
07-23-2007, 11:32 PM
It's still Fisher Price.