PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I just got Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-10-2007, 03:17 AM
Yeah, I just got my copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in the mail about 2 and a half hours ago. I am so happy. Now, I just have to wait until I get my check Wednesday to order my Swap Magic. So I probably won't be able to play it until atleast Saturday. But I am so happy.

Cookie
07-10-2007, 03:22 AM
So, what are we supposed to discuss in this thread?

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Good question. Just felt like telling people.

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2007, 03:36 AM
I'm so jealous T~T

Zeromus_X
07-10-2007, 03:47 AM
I bought it a month or so ago, and I still haven't completed it. :( Hope you enjoy it!

Rostum
07-10-2007, 03:47 AM
You know, there is a KH area on this forum.

Spawn of Sephiroth
07-10-2007, 06:56 PM
So what device do you all use to play it on your PS2. I am gonna buy Swap Magic for it tommorrow when I get my check. I am buying it off of modchips.com, and is there a different one anyone would recomend over Swap Magic and is modchips.com a trustworthy site?

Tavrobel
07-11-2007, 12:02 AM
I bought it a month or so ago, and I still haven't completed it. :( Hope you enjoy it!

You sir, are dead to me.

Scream1008
07-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Maybe you can answer my question: Does Final Mix load from the same save file, or do you have to start the whole game all over?

Tavrobel
07-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Well, considering that the two games were released at completely different times, one is Japan only, and the other is Japan/US/Europe, one of them has massive amounts of extra content, and that common sense or a minimal understanding of video game mechanics that can be provided with litte over two hours of game play would dictate that the two save files are not the same. Sorry. They're just SO close it, it makes you WANT to have the same save file, but alas, if only we didn't ask stupid questions when the answer is evidently obvious.

You get to start the game all over!

Clawsze
07-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Why didn't you just say you start it all over Tavrobel

Dynast-Kid
07-11-2007, 11:04 AM
...I wanna battle Larxene...

Scream1008
07-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Well, considering that the two games were released at completely different times, one is Japan only, and the other is Japan/US/Europe, one of them has massive amounts of extra content, and that common sense or a minimal understanding of video game mechanics that can be provided with litte over two hours of game play would dictate that the two save files are not the same. Sorry. They're just SO close it, it makes you WANT to have the same save file, but alas, if only we didn't ask stupid questions when the answer is evidently obvious.

You get to start the game all over!

:p Damn it! Well maybe I should get it for Chains of Memories, perhaps? Idk.

Tavrobel
07-12-2007, 02:54 AM
No, you'll get it, because if you want to breathe fresh Oxygen ever again, you'll get it.

Zeromus_X
07-12-2007, 02:57 AM
...I wanna battle Larxene...

Trust me, you don't. :(

Tavrobel
07-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Yeah, Z_X is right. It's only a 12.33 second battle.

You're still dead to me, by the way.

Scream1008
07-12-2007, 03:44 AM
No, you'll get it, because if you want to breathe fresh Oxygen ever again, you'll get it.

Well, maybe. What kind of extra stuff does it have?

Dynast-Kid
07-12-2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah, Z_X is right. It's only a 12.33 second battle.

You're still dead to me, by the way.

Oh mah goodness, Tavvy. Why am I dead to you? I mean, i'm practically a Tavrobel fanboy!

Tavrobel
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM

It provides Oxygen in its diatomic form, O<sub>2</sub>. That's all you need to know. The original is currently putting out lethal amounts of CO, which, as you can guess, is dangerous to the human body.

Oh mah goodness, Tavvy. Why am I dead to you? I mean, i'm practically a Tavrobel fanboy!

Traditionally, when someone posts without quotes in the second person, they refer to the poster above them, unless otherwise specified.

bipper
07-12-2007, 04:04 PM
What Final mix is available in America now? Why was I not informed! Damn you tavvy.

Dynast-Kid
07-12-2007, 06:05 PM

It provides Oxygen in its diatomic form, O<sub>2</sub>. That's all you need to know. The original is currently putting out lethal amounts of CO, which, as you can guess, is dangerous to the human body.

Traditionally, when someone posts without quotes in the second person, they refer to the poster above them, unless otherwise specified.

Oh...Well, I thought you referring to me because you were replying to a post where Lookout_Zeromus was commenting on my eagerness to fight Larxene.

What Final mix is available in America now? Why was I not informed! Damn you tavvy.

Psssh, no one's even sure if it's gonna be released in the States. The OP is importing it.

Formalhaut
07-12-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm Jealous! I want the great new extras... well, that enigmatic solider will be hard... :rolleyes2

Zeromus_X
07-13-2007, 12:33 AM
It's only a 12.33 second battle.

Heh, if you say so. I barely beat Zexion after several attempts; Larxene is even harder. But I'm not going to pretend I'm good at this game. xD

Tavrobel
07-13-2007, 01:16 AM

Heh, if you say so. I barely beat Zexion after several attempts; Larxene is even harder. But I'm not going to pretend I'm good at this game. xD

apulapul2000 at his finest. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzZF68aFEc)

PuPu
07-13-2007, 02:00 AM

He was Level 99 with overpowered Strength and Magic stats. Are you also going to win by using this trick and overleveling to 99?

Tavrobel
07-13-2007, 02:24 AM

He was Level 99 with overpowered Strength and Magic stats. Are you also going to win by using this trick and overleveling to 99?

You try doing it in less time.

There's the difference between LOLPWNED and "what a challenge!"

Zeromus_X
07-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Haha, apul has a great mastery over the enemy's AI and how to manipulate it. He's made a billion no-damage/low-level/you name it videos.

Of course, I'm no apul. And I'm definitely not on Critical Mode (both the player and enemy take more damage) with maxed out attack and magic at level 99. I don't really think it's safe to assume that the bosses are easy if you haven't fought them before, and especially if you've seen a yarikomi video of them.

PuPu
07-13-2007, 02:47 AM
I just thought that when you said "It's only a 12.33 second battle" you meant that it was really easy. And I'm saying that it was really easy because he had strong stats.

And I'm just asking you Tav, are you going to win all the Org. XIII Data's by beating them the fastest (and probably cheapest) way possible? Or are you going to try beating them at the insane challenge of Level 1 without using cheap tricks to win in seconds?

Amin_Strife
07-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Really want this game to come out in Europe(or America for that matter..just import) Mainly for the reason to play Re:CoM.

Clawsze
07-15-2007, 02:54 PM
Really want this game to come out in Europe(or America for that matter..just import) Mainly for the reason to play Re:CoM.

I'm more interested in the Data Fights, especially Leaxeus.....just for a challenge, let him get 99999 power and try and beat him.

Amin_Strife
07-15-2007, 03:56 PM

I'm more interested in the Data Fights, especially Leaxeus.....just for a challenge, let him get 99999 power and try and beat him.

Yeah those are interesting too. But since I've never beaten CoM(my brother erased my save file..and I was damn near beating it -_- was playing it on emulator) I'm really interested in Re:CoM. But really..i just want a new KH already. I'm just soo in love with that series xD When I first bought KH I was a little dissapointed but when I kept playing I soon realised it's one of the finest games I have ever played:p

Tavrobel
07-15-2007, 09:10 PM
I just thought that when you said "It's only a 12.33 second battle" you meant that it was really easy. And I'm saying that it was really easy because he had strong stats.

And I'm just asking you Tav, are you going to win all the Org. XIII Data's by beating them the fastest (and probably cheapest) way possible? Or are you going to try beating them at the insane challenge of Level 1 without using cheap tricks to win in seconds?

Depends. If I want to be cheap, I'll just stick Ultima on, and spam Reflect in Wisdom Form. Otherwise, I'll play through the game as I normally do, without using Guard, Reflect, or any Square Button/Circle button skills (besides Jump).

By the way, Z_X, I am also a master of AI manipulation. I thought that you knew that. Why else would I bother to write for EoFF?

Zeromus_X
07-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Okay, that's cool and all, but my main point was that you shouldn't think that a yarikomi video, where apul had his Sora's stats maxed out as a good example of how tough the new bosses are (although I'm sure you probably wouldn't have as much trouble as most people with them).

Tavrobel
07-16-2007, 01:41 PM
I'm not an idiot, Z_X. I know the difference between fantasy and real life.

bipper
07-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm not an idiot, Z_X. I know the difference between fantasy and real life.

I appear in both. You sick sob.