PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please give me an overview of the gameplay please :3?

Markus. D
07-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Topic ^-^ ^

Laddy
07-10-2007, 04:19 PM
What game? Trigger Or Cross?

Jowy
07-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Just download Chrono Trigger and play it yourself, it's like a 2 MB file. :aimmad:

Rostum
07-11-2007, 09:03 AM
If you want to pay me through PayPal, I can send you my spare copy of Chrono Cross (never been used). Saves you importing it. Though you'll need a mod chip or an emulator of some sorts.

Markus. D
07-13-2007, 07:01 AM
Trigger :]

I'm on dial up (1kb per 2 seconds -____-) so 2MBs is like ... gosh.

blackmage_nuke
07-13-2007, 04:16 PM
It's great, you run around destroying the laws of time and space, you know the thing where if you travel back in time you shouldnt touch anything (and most importantly kill anything) well the entire game involves you hacking up monsters and people. You can avoid getting into battles if you want and all the tech's and such look awesome.

Avarice-ness
07-14-2007, 09:58 PM
The only two games that could ever get up to my love of FFVI are these:

Secret of Mana (and really the entire Seiken Densetsu Series. > >; )

And

Chrono Trigger

I think I'll be playing that now. =D
This is one of those games, where you'll be doing yourself a favor by playing it. :love:

sephirothishere
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
It is quite good gameplay. The battle system was quite innovative for the time. The regular stuff is nice, world map is well planned and nicely designed. Not generic particularly. Fun game. Enthralling.

Avarice-ness
07-14-2007, 11:20 PM
It is quite good gameplay. The battle system was quite innovative for the time. The regular stuff is nice, world map is well planned and nicely designed. Not generic particularly. Fun game. Enthralling.

The future terrifies me.

sephirothishere
07-15-2007, 02:54 PM
You mean the whole floating continent dealy with the rivers and such just dropping of the side? Or the crazy 'enlightened' ones.

JackNapier
07-15-2007, 05:08 PM
You mean the whole floating continent dealy with the rivers and such just dropping of the side?

That would be the past.

Avarice-ness
07-15-2007, 11:13 PM
You mean the whole floating continent dealy with the rivers and such just dropping of the side?

That would be the past.

Yeah because you know I'M TERRIFIED OF UTTER BEAUTY.

No The kingdom of Zeal or what ever was my favorite place.

I'm have a fear of the post-apocalyptic world, like if I know the worlds about to become something to the tune of what the future is in CT, I will proceed to end my life, because I am -terrified- of living in a world like that. Robots everywhere, no food, people living in broken old biodomes, the wind is just dust, EVERYTHING'S DEAD. Like human kind is royally screwed so they don't even try to make the best of what they have. THAT PLACE SUCKS! *waving hands around*

blackmage_nuke
07-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Zeal made me think i died and went to heaven, where there are dancing Yoda's

sephirothishere
07-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh snap. 12000 B.C. is quite a bad mistake :D! Oh well... Yeh, the future didn't really bother me too much. It was just slow and monotonous. Not particularly hard, not scary either. Kind of a depressing way to start the game :D.

Avarice-ness
07-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh snap. 12000 B.C. is quite a bad mistake :D! Oh well... Yeh, the future didn't really bother me too much. It was just slow and monotonous. Not particularly hard, not scary either. Kind of a depressing way to start the game :D.

The very first time I played CT, I stopped playing for two years because I was terrified of the future. u u; Just the utter thought that that could some day be a reality made me be all "NO CT, NO!" luckly I got over that, I do not spend -anymore- than the needed minimum of time in the future. :razz:

Markus. D
07-23-2007, 05:46 AM
It's pretty fun :D!

I'm kinda stuck though... :|

sephirothishere
07-23-2007, 11:31 AM
By any chance, are you stuck at the 'ZABIE' part :D?

sockmonkey
07-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I just wish the game had been a bit longer like FFVI.

Safar
01-25-2008, 11:35 PM
This is the best game i played,story is cool and complex(all RPG-s have story,but thos is the best),characters are commic,but its too short,that is biggest minus to game(and only).I will be gladly see 3D Chrono Trigger form Square.