PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy 7 remake

demondude
07-10-2007, 05:13 PM
NO!!!!!!

What is the most annoying thing thats ever happened to you on this game?

Psychotic
07-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Demon's Gate.

ReloadPsi
07-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Rapps using Aero3 on Barret, whose Limit Break I'd been building up to Mindblow him and prevent him using Aero3. I've never portmanteau'd so many swearwords in my life!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
07-10-2007, 07:59 PM
demon wall
armour carrier
sephi the first time i fought him
emerald
ruby
that guy that are sick

cloud21zidane16
07-10-2007, 08:08 PM
hehe when i read the title i was getting ready to type no no no no no no no!!!:D

demons gate the very first time i fought him:mad2: but theres not a lot i can think of really, occasionaly i go to load and i get duh duh file is ruined!!! few thank god i saved on 3 seperate blocks;)

Hyperion4444
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
People who keep posting FF7 remakes

DarkCloud_BD
07-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Emerald weapon spamming Air Tam Strong repeatedly (around 4-6 times in a row), when he had <200k life, during my first play... didn't have Phoenix maxed and... Well, let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight...:p

The Ceej
07-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Saving my game fifteen times to fill an entire card only to realize halfway through the game that all fifteen files are corrupt. Ever since then, I've saved all PS1 games eight times across two cards and I haven't lost my place in a game since.

daggertrepe
07-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Emerald Weapon.

I know, right?

Shattered Dreamer
07-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Getting all the way to the end and then realising I'm so serverely under leveled I cant kill any of the random enemies on the way to Sephiroth.

Northcrest
07-12-2007, 02:08 AM
Ruby Weapon!Ruby Weapon!Ruby Weapon!

Jessweeee♪
07-12-2007, 02:22 AM
The first time I beat the game, my brother got mad at me and shut off the playstation before I could see the ending. Funny thing was, the final battles seemed so easy then, but when I loaded it back up and tried to fight Sephy again, it was so hard!!!!!!

I didn't understand what was so different :kaocry2:

Takara
07-12-2007, 02:58 AM
The idiots who called me names because I told them KotR is not necessary to beat the game. Judging from their reaction, you'd figure I was telling an overzealous religious nut that their deity, be it God or Allah or whatever, was really evil, ate dead babies with ketchup, and killed kittens and puppies for fun.

Hambone
07-12-2007, 06:36 AM
The fact that my PS2 won't load the frickin' game and all the scratches on the disc are small and cosmetic. 4 skulls. Honestly.

Dr. Acula
07-12-2007, 09:20 AM
The fact that my PS2 won't load the frickin' game and all the scratches on the disc are small and cosmetic. 4 skulls. Honestly.

I know how you feel. I really do.

Hambone
07-12-2007, 09:26 AM

Really?

Super Sepiroth
07-12-2007, 12:26 PM
The fact that it took me ages to get it on my PSP because when i'd convert it it wouldn't load!

In the end i torrented it (which is legal cos i hav the original copy) and it works!

That and coming out of the geneleka and running straight into emerald Weapon, that was a bugger lol

Rengori
07-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Forgetting to save for 3 hours and then throwing your controller in frustrations at just the right angle to hit the reset button on the front of the PS2.

silentenigma
07-13-2007, 04:38 AM
demon wall
ENEMIES getting lucky 7777

Dr. Acula
07-13-2007, 10:37 AM

Really?

Yes really.:D

Rengori
07-13-2007, 10:40 AM

Really?

Yes really.:D

I had to get a new copy of FFVII once because of that. Granted it was one of my friend's copies, but hey, he still has disks 2 and 3.

cloud21zidane16
07-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Saving my game fifteen times to fill an entire card only to realize halfway through the game that all fifteen files are corrupt. Ever since then, I've saved all PS1 games eight times across two cards and I haven't lost my place in a game since.

15 files corrupt!?!?!?!? poor you:(

jammi567
07-13-2007, 02:05 PM
demon wall
I really don't get what's so hard about this guy. He's piss easywith the correct Materna and equipment setup.

daggertrepe
07-13-2007, 02:47 PM
demon wall
I really don't get what's so hard about this guy. He's piss easywith the correct Materna and equipment setup.

True. True.

The Ceej
07-13-2007, 06:48 PM

15 files corrupt!?!?!?!? poor you:(

Yeah. I think what happened was the card went corrupt. You notice I said now I only save eight times, but it's across two cards. That saves me if a file goes corrupt, I got three more. If the whole card goes corrupt, I got another four on a second card. But yeah, I was like, "Oh come on! You gotta be -expletive deleted- <expletive deleted=""> kidding me!"</expletive>

Jessweeee♪
07-13-2007, 08:20 PM
demon wall
ENEMIES getting lucky 7777

OMG That can happen :eek:

Tallulah
07-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Aeris.

That is all...

JOKING!

I also feel for the poor people who got screwed over by Rapps without any materia (damn Yuffie! :mad2:), and the fact that even slightly dirty/damaged discs skip or freeze in the PS2. Mine does in Junon Disc 1, and in the City of the Ancients with Bugenhagen in Disc 2. :mad:

And the fact there are no decent FMVs of Rufus.:p

Rengori
07-13-2007, 11:09 PM
demon wall

True. True.
I know, that guy was so friggin' easy.

Great Sephiroth
07-25-2007, 10:03 PM
There is a rumor:
There is an extra 4th disc in FFVII and it includes a new weapon named Cheese Weapon...Is it true???

Rengori
07-25-2007, 10:14 PM
There is a rumor:
There is an extra 4th disc in FFVII and it includes a new weapon named Cheese Weapon...Is it true???

Yes, very.

Godhand
07-25-2007, 10:44 PM
if you lost to rapps it is because you are bad at games

daggertrepe
07-25-2007, 11:00 PM
I would so love a remake. AHHH.

demondude
07-26-2007, 11:09 AM
if you lost to rapps it is because you are bad at games

Not really it's pretty hard with no materia.

Great Sephiroth
07-26-2007, 04:45 PM
There is a rumor:

Yes, very.

WHAT THE----are you serious???
But where is it? Inside International version or something else...The storyline continues in 4th disc? So what??? How is the Cheese Weapon looks like...
Man...I'm shocking...

leader of mortals
07-26-2007, 07:00 PM
The cheese weapon is a rumor that was proved wrong many, many times, just like aeris's revival. Baby rengori was just messing with you.

Crossblades
07-26-2007, 07:17 PM
WHAT THE----are you serious???
But where is it? Inside International version or something else...The storyline continues in 4th disc? So what??? How is the Cheese Weapon looks like...
Man...I'm shocking...

He was just messing with you. It doesn't exist >_>

Rengori
07-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Holy crap, people still fall for that?!

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 09:45 PM

Apparently.

This game was the utmost of easy, I beat it all without 1 game over. The only annoying part was its easiness.

Great Sephiroth
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM

I wish you didn't mess with me... I just ask a question...

Rengori
07-26-2007, 10:28 PM

Hey, you can't believe everything you hear. The name "Cheese WEAPON" alone should be a dead giveaway that it's not real.

Sam The Man
07-26-2007, 11:02 PM
An FFVII remake would be a dream come true. It's my favourite game of all time, but my copy's knackered. To be able to play it again, in glorious HD with top-notch graphics and a legendary soundtrack would be awesome, I'm sure most of you will agree. Square-Enix are fools if they don't make it.

Goldenboko
07-26-2007, 11:09 PM
An FFVII remake would be a dream come true. It's my favourite game of all time, but my copy's knackered. To be able to play it again, in glorious HD with top-notch graphics and a legendary soundtrack would be awesome, I'm sure most of you will agree. Square-Enix are fools if they don't make it.

This thread isn't about a remake.

Sam The Man
07-27-2007, 12:24 AM
Wow, I really should read the first post.

Damn you and your disguised threads...

Well, you can add that to the 'stupid things sam has done' list.

It'll get a lot bigger, very quickly, trust me.

Great Sephiroth
07-27-2007, 05:14 PM

Hey, you can't believe everything you hear. The name "Cheese WEAPON" alone should be a dead giveaway that it's not real.

Yeah, maybe you're right. But I heard of this a couple times. And everybody said it with a reality...I mustn't believe everything....

tidus_rox
07-30-2007, 01:58 AM

This thread isn't about a remake.

OMG I lol'd so hard...
Well the most annoying thing is the game in general... I really dont like it...

Sweet Beloved
07-30-2007, 03:22 AM
Demon's Gate.

Oh God yes.
I BARELY got through that, and I was on the brink of screamin, "DAMMIT AERIS" but I didn't....lmao. It was only cause she was the weakest on my team, kept dying, Cloud kept getting Paralyzed [I had no amulet to protect me, as much as I can remember], and Red was the best one I had, and he saved my skin, and he only had like, and hp of 10.

So that was BARELY a win.

Still love playing the game, and I WISH Square would do a remake, and quit killing me. x[

Mogi
07-30-2007, 03:57 AM
My friend telling me what to do constantly.
T~T

CloudDragon
07-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Being killed, or rather having all characters petrified, by a random enemy on the world map.

Breine
07-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Just the fact that the only main character that dies in this game has some of the most brilliant limit breaks. I mean, c'mon! That's not fair!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Not being able to get counter or sneak attack materia from my winning chocobo ticket. You're pushing me, baby!

ReloadPsi
07-30-2007, 02:27 PM
Not being able to get counter or sneak attack materia from my winning chocobo ticket. You're pushing me, baby!

Yeah, this one. I sometimes never get Magic Counter which is why I aim to play the PC version as much as possible: There's a free Magic Counter Materia in the North Cave ^^