PDA

View Full Version : Black Mages totally suck ass!

ReloadPsi
07-10-2007, 07:15 PM
If you were doing an Initial Equipment challenge, how would you define "Initial equipment"?

To me, it means no adding accessories, and no changing the characters' Materia setup, except in those annoying situations where everyone's Materia is temporarily removed, at which point Lightning and Ice go back to Cloud, Fire-All and Sense go back to Red, Throw to Yuffie, Transform and Manip. to Cait Sith.

That's how I'm playing it at the moment and Yuffie's Clear Tranquil is making it very easy so far, even if I did lose to Jenova Birth on the first try.

leader of mortals
07-10-2007, 07:39 PM
If you dont want 2 black mages, go with a no materia initial equipment challenge.

cloud21zidane16
07-10-2007, 08:11 PM
how about only using level 1 limit breaks

ReloadPsi
07-10-2007, 09:27 PM
If you dont want 2 black mages, go with a no materia initial equipment challenge.

Oh, I don't mind having the two black mages. I guess the title became too relevant, as I was going for the weird theme of "Non-sequitur title that has nothing to do with the topic" that's currently plaguing the FF7 section. Initial post fixed, all better now.

Heath
07-14-2007, 02:47 PM
Almost seems a pity that nobody comes with the Enemy Skill materia equipped, though I guess that would make things slightly too easy. Whereabouts are you up to now?

ReloadPsi
07-15-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm about to do Wutai. Seeing as I had barely any Materia anyway, it's hopefully not gonna be too hard. Rapps is a cakewalk if you have Barret use Mindblow at the start of the fight.

sub zero
08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
rapps is cake walk if you get cloud to use meteor rain even without mindblow i can either kill it or come close to.